1. Enrapture definition is - to fill with delight
2. How to use Enrapture in a sentence.
3. To move to rapture; delight beyond measure: We were Enraptured by her singing.
4. 12 synonyms of Enrapture from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 27 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Enrapture
6. Enrapture: to fill with great joy.
7. Find 36 ways to say Enrapture, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. 98.7k Followers, 2,021 Following, 51 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from 𝔈𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔰 🦊 (@Enrapturex)
9. Enrapture are a full-service web design, web hosting and digital marketing agency with a global client base
10. Enrapture are focused on translating your marketing needs and business aims into working strategies and solutions.
11. 'Enrapture' is a 9 letter word starting and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Enrapture' Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Enrapture We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Enrapture will help you to finish your crossword today.
12. Out now on Rapture Recordshttps://rapt.lnk.to/EnraptureEnjoy! :)Re-Stylehttps://instagram.com/djrestylemusichttps://fb.me/djrestylemusichttps://sptfy.com/djr
13. The Crossword Solver found 33 answers to the Enrapture crossword clue
14. Enrapture Salon & Day Spa is an oasis of luxury and beauty in a welcoming modern environment where you are loved, respected and valued
15. Enrapture - hold spellbound enchant , enthral , enthrall , ravish , transport , delight delight , please - give pleasure to or be pleasing to; "These colors please the senses"; "a pleasing sensation"
Enrapture, Enchant, Enthral, Enthrall
16. To give someone very great pleasure: The performance Enraptured adults and children alike.
17. ‘Battino tells us he is an actor, and I am sure the skills culled and condensed from that profession delight and Enrapture the listener when he tells his stories.’ ‘If they fail to enthrall and Enrapture the audience, The King of Marvin Gardens ends up a very slow, very confusing film.’
Enrapture, Enthrall, Ends
18. What does Enrapture mean? To fill with rapture or delight
19. Verb Forms to give somebody great pleasure or joy synonym enchant be Enraptured (by something) All of us in the theatre were Enraptured by the music
20. ‘Battino tells us he is an actor, and I am sure the skills culled and condensed from that profession delight and Enrapture the listener when he tells his stories.’ ‘If they fail to enthrall and Enrapture the audience, The King of Marvin Gardens ends up a very slow, very confusing film.’
Enrapture, Enthrall, Ends
21. Enrapture Meaning: "put in" + rapture (n.)
22. Conjugate Enrapture in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
Enrapture, Every, English
23. If something or someone Enraptures you, you think they are wonderful or fascinating.
24. Find 36 ways to say Enrapture, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
25. See 3 authoritative translations of Enrapture in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
26. Synonyms for Enrapture in Free Thesaurus
27. 11 synonyms for Enrapture: carry away, electrify, thrill, transport, send, enchant, enthral
Enrapture, Electrify, Enchant, Enthral
28. The singular pianist Herbie Nichols never recorded his own "Enrapture," which contains a typically off-kilter, yet somehow graceful theme
29. Enrapture.The super secret, mature social app created for Korea's idols, men seeking men without risk of exposure
30. Synonyms for Enrapturement in Free Thesaurus
31. 11 synonyms for Enrapture: carry away, electrify, thrill, transport, send, enchant, enthral
Enrapture, Electrify, Enchant, Enthral
32. Enrapture Enrapture is a metal band from Lommedalen, Norway consisting of Alexander Fossen Lange (guitar), Fredrik Schjerve (guitar & vocals), Ole Oma Dahle (bass guitar) and Lars Løseth Takle (drums)
33. Enrapture: 1 v hold spellbound Synonyms: delight , enchant , enthral , enthrall , ravish , transport Antonyms: disenchant , disillusion free from enchantment Type of: delight , …
Enrapture, Enchant, Enthral, Enthrall, Enchantment
34. Enrapture definition: If something or someone Enraptures you, you think they are wonderful or fascinating
35. Dictionary entry overview: What does Enrapture mean? • Enrapture (verb) The verb Enrapture has 1 sense:
36. Hold spellbound Familiarity information: Enrapture used as a verb is very rare.
37. Definition of Enrapture in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Enrapture mean? Information and translations of Enrapture in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
39. Buy Kalso Earth Women's Enrapture T-Strap Sandal, Cream, 5.5 M US and other Flats at Amazon.com
40. Enrapture - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. Inflections of 'Enrapture' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Enraptures v 3rd person singular enrapturing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Enraptured
Enrapture, Enraptures, Enrapturing, Example, Enraptured
42. Be Enraptured with Enrapture Salon
43. Explore ::Enrapture::'s 2,851 photos on Flickr! My little guy is home today from school having his 1st sick day
44. Examples of Enraptured in a sentence
45. Because I was marrying the man I loved, I was Enraptured as I walked down the aisle.
46. Enrapture Salon has a new innovative group of women owners with a mission that you, the client, have an extraordinary and unmatched guest experience with exceptional quality that would be hard to find elsewhere
Enrapture, Extraordinary, Experience, Exceptional, Elsewhere
47. Enrapture (third-person singular simple present Enraptures, present participle enrapturing, simple past and past participle Enraptured) To fill with great delight or joy; to fascinate or captivate
Enrapture, Enraptures, Enrapturing, Enraptured
48. Her song Enraptured the audience with vivid images of the Scandinavian landscapes.
49. Everyone knows that Enrapture Salon & Day Spa is the best hair salon for a professional cut and color in Everett, WA
Everyone, Enrapture, Everett
50. Enrapture - The Delight of Shopping Beyond Measure
51. Enrapture 'Enrapture' is a 9 letter word starting and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Enrapture' Clue Answer; Delight beyond measure (9) If you have a moment, please use the voting buttons (green and red arrows) near the top of the page to let us know if we're helping with this clue
52. Filed under: Uncategorized by Enrapture Would you like to be the first to leave a comment? Link directly to this entry
ENRAPTURE [inˈrapCHər, enˈrapCHər]
“I will enrapture you with a thousand hexameters declaratory of my incommunicable affections,” shouted the prolific versifier. The depth and variegated beauty of coloring that marks this season of decaying foliage, would enrapture the heart of an artist.
The original songs cascade with a passionate aspiration to reach for the stars, and enrapture the listener in their melliflous soundscape. While the economy and peculiar euphony of Hebrew may be out of reach, I found it hard to justify the introduction of the word " enrapture " ("and eyes to enrapture light") in the stanza's concluding line.
Enrapture definition, to move to rapture; delight beyond measure: We were enraptured by her singing. See more.
Examples of enrapture in a Sentence. Her melodious voice enraptured the audience. When his father would kick him offline to make a phone call, Brennan would continue to tinker on the computer, enraptured and determined to discover how the machine worked.