enigma (noun) · enigmas (plural noun)
1. Enigma definition is - something hard to understand or explain
2. How to use Enigma in a sentence
3. Are you an Enigma? Synonym Discussion of Enigma.
4. An Enigma is someone or something that’s puzzling, mysterious, or difficult to make sense of.
5. Enigma Data and intelligence on every small business Data about every business in a changing world.
6. The circle is complete, the legend continues: Enigma’s new album is available now
7. 179 rows · Play album There is more than one artist with the name Enigma: 1) …
8. Enigma, device used by the German military command to encode strategic messages before and during World War II
9. The Enigma code was first broken by the Poles, under the leadership of mathematician Marian Rejewski, in the early 1930s.
10. Enigma - Sadeness (Full Version) - YouTube Artist: EnigmaTitle: SadenessAlbum: MCMXC a.D.Genre: New AgeYear: 1990This song offers an interesting contrast of languages - the sacred language of the
11. Enigma is an end-to-end encrypted chat app that is safe and free, giving you a whole new experience.
12. Enigma noun mystery, problem, puzzle, riddle, paradox, conundrum, teaser This country remains an Enigma for the outside world
13. Storyline During the heart of World War II, in March of 1943, cryptoanalysts at Britain's code-breaking center have discovered to their horror that Nazi U-boats have changed their Enigma Code
14. Listen to more from Enigma: https://Enigma.lnk.to/EssentialsFollow Enigma: Website: http://www.Enigmaspace.com/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Enigma
15. Enigmatic Greatest Hits New Age 2019 Collection Shinnobu Enigma Music Chillout, Gregorian Chants Part i #Shinnobu Album (Music for the soul 2012-2018) Enig
16. Enigma customers can park free of charge in the two lots outlined in blue
17. In the lot between Enigma and Bodega, parking is always available to you, with special guidelines worked out to insure you even have parking during Rays' games.
18. Enigma Machine An Enigma machine is a famous encryption machine used by the Germans during WWII to transmit coded messages
19. An Enigma machine allows for billions and billions of ways to encode a message, making it incredibly difficult for other nations to crack German codes during the war — for a time the code seemed unbreakable.
20. Enigma Screen filters out false-positive noise from your existing screener.
21. Check out Enigma on Amazon Music
22. What does Enigma mean? Something puzzling, mysterious or inexplicable
23. 10 synonyms of Enigma from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Enigma: something hard to understand or explain.
25. During World War II, the English mathematical genius Alan Turing tries to crack the German Enigma code with help from fellow mathematicians.
26. AEnigma, a genus of beetles; Zulunigma or AEnigma, a genus of jumping spiders from South Africa; Enigma, a class of gene in the LIM domain; Computing and technology
27. Enigma (company), a New York-based data-technology startup Enigma machine, a family of German electro-mechanical encryption machines; Enigma, the codename for Red Hat Linux 7.2; Film
28. The Enigma machines produced a polyalphabetic substitution cipher.During World War I, inventors in several countries realized that a purely random key sequence, containing no repetitive pattern, would, in principle, make a polyalphabetic substitution cipher unbreakable
29. Enigma is an atmospheric, full-length visual novel where you discover the secrets of Enigma, a worldwide epidemic, and a forest on a lonely island that bears its name
30. Enigma's server for Fortnite Zone Wars, Box Fights, 1v1s, and creative mode! Super active, Join our amazing Community! 128,037 members
31. Enigma is a town in Berrien County, Georgia, United States
32. Enigma, Georgia, is a small town in South Georgia located in the northwest tip of Berrien County, nine miles east of Tifton, on Highway 82.
33. Enigma is a ranged intelligence hero who uses his abilities to cripple his enemies, supported by a seemingly inexhaustible army of creeps
34. Enigma is also a formidable jungler and pusher owing to his ability to create creeps
35. Find 30 ways to say Enigma, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. Enigma Industrial Services Enigma Industrial Services Ltd provides an accredited safety first professional service, operating one of the UK’s largest scaffolding asset bases
37. Enigma is an American comic book series written by Peter Milligan, with art by Duncan Fegredo, featuring a superhero named "The Enigma"
38. The Enigma machine, first patented in 1919, was after various improvements adopted by the German Navy in 1926, the Army in 1928, and the Air Force in 1935.
39. Behind the Enigma: The Authorized History of GCHQ, Britain’s Secret Cyber-Intelligence Agency
40. Enigma is one of those artists that have trascended the scene with very powerful releases
41. Enigma definition: If you describe something or someone as an Enigma , you mean they are mysterious or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
42. Enigma Machine is a simulator of the encryption device used by the German army during World War II
43. This particular Enigma machine had a total of eight rotors, two reflectors, and a plugboard (for manually mapping one character to another).
44. Find Enigma discography, albums and singles on AllMusic
45. Enigma, who is the Riddler's Daughter, has been a member of both the Teen Titans and the Titans East
If you call a person an enigma, you mean that they're hard to figure out-the reasons behind what they say and do are not easily understood. Some people try to be enigmas to be mysterious. The adjective enigmatic can be used to describe someone or something that's puzzling or mysterious.
An enigma is a puzzle, or something mysterious and difficult to explain. People often use the term to imply that the puzzle or problem is intellectual in nature, requiring the full force of someone's deductive ability to solve it.
Enigma with respect to a person means he/she is mysterious. It means there is an aura of secret surrounding that person. Someone who seems hidden and unknown in parts. , still a beginner in it , but not for long .
The word enigma originally referred not to people but to words, and specifically to words that formed a riddle or complicated metaphor that tested the listener's or reader's alertness and cleverness. This meaning is clearly connected to the word's history. Enigma comes from a Greek word that means "to speak in riddles.".