1. Engendered synonyms, Engendered pronunciation, Engendered translation, English dictionary definition of Engendered
2. Past tense of engender Synonyms & Antonyms of Engendered 1 to be the cause of (a situation, action, or state of mind) a suggestion to go out for pizza that didn't seem to engender any interest
3. It was a crisis Engendered deliberately by men of evil purpose, public enemies well known and often named
4. THE EVE OF THE REVOLUTION CARL BECKER But, after a time, the partners reflected that there was still wanting a governor for the world which they had Engendered. ANCIENT FAITHS AND MODERN THOMAS INMAN
5. Definition of ‘Engendered’ 1) To have caused or given rise to a feeling, condition or situation
6. The Crossword Solver found 53 answers to the Engendered crossword clue
7. Engendered is a crossword puzzle clue
8. Engendered is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted over 20 times
9. Engendered In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
10. They found that the exercises Engendered rhythm, …
11. / ɪnˈdʒen.dɚ / to make people have a particular feeling or make a situation start to exist: Her latest book has Engendered a lot of controversy
12. Synonyms for Engendered include led, caused, brought on, brought about, gave rise to, produced, effected, created, generated and triggered
13. Definition of Engendered in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Engendered mean? Information and translations of Engendered in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. The information and ideas presented in “Engendered” by Sam A
16. Engender (third-person singular simple present engenders, present participle engendering, simple past and past participle Engendered) (obsolete, transitive) To beget (of a man); to bear or conceive (of a woman)
17. The all-male environment Engendered a brute thuggishness that was a cheap way to command the attention of young boys.
18. What does Engendered mean? Simple past tense and past participle of engender
19. Engendered doesn’t shy away from topics of the day and brings God’s perspective to subjects like these: • How to enjoy marriage as God designed it • What God thinks about sex • Sexuality and gender clarity • Parenting God’s way • Reflecting God’s image through gender roles
20. ‘Through experience it was decided, after several years, to drop the prizes because, while they generated intense competition they also Engendered bad feeling.’ ‘While the project appears profitable, long-term success depends on continuing to build a strong community that engenders loyalty and popularity, keeping prices up.’
21. Check out 'Engendered' on Indiegogo.
22. This Engendered a complete repudiation of the policy for a considerable period of time following the two bankruptcies
23. The particular virtue of this method was the directness of style it Engendered
24. Instead, it will be because the Nile and the history it has Engendered still manage to stir something in all of us.
25. The word Engendered is the past form of engender in the first person singular.There are other translations for this conjugation.
26. ‘Through experience it was decided, after several years, to drop the prizes because, while they generated intense competition they also Engendered bad feeling.’ ‘While the project appears profitable, long-term success depends on continuing to build a strong community that engenders loyalty and popularity, keeping prices up.’
27. • This prodigious output Engendered a network of sub-contractors
28. • This failure must be ascribed, more than anything else, to the arrogant over-confidence Engendered by our early victories
29. Another way to say Engendered? Synonyms for Engendered (other words and phrases for Engendered).
30. How to say Engendered in English? Pronunciation of Engendered with 1 audio pronunciation, 11 translations, 5 sentences and more for Engendered.
31. The world-beating styling, performance and technology of these fantastic machines has Engendered a family of eye-catching and modern off-road motorcycles
32. The issue Engendered controversy
33. Problems Engendered by the restructuring of the company; The place Engendered immediate feelings of friendship and belonging.
34. Engendered Collective is community for survivors, advocates, and pro-feminist allies to come together in learning, transformation, and advocacy
35. By leveraging the power of the Engendered Collective, Teri hopes to build a cultural literacy around power and abuse of power so that we can better identify it, confront it, prevent it, and heal from it.
36. Engendered Collective is community for survivors, advocates, and pro-feminist allies to come together in learning, transformation, and advocacy
37. Engendered is essentially a theology of gender demonstrating the importance of and biblical basics for gender in relationships
38. 500+ Words Essay on If Development is not Engendered, it is Endangered
Define engendered. engendered synonyms, engendered pronunciation, engendered translation, English dictionary definition of engendered. v. en·gen·dered , en·gen·der·ing , en·gen·ders v. tr. 1. To bring into existence; give rise to: "Every cloud engenders not a storm" . 2.
Engender definition is - beget, procreate. How to use engender in a sentence. Did You Know?
to produce, cause, or give rise to: Hatred engenders violence.
Near Antonyms for engender. impede, limit, restrict. clamp down (on), crack down (on), crush, dampen, put down,