ENFOLD [inˈfōld, enˈfōld]
enfold (verb) · enfolds (third person present) · enfolded (past tense) · enfolded (past participle) · enfolding (present participle) · infold (verb) · infolds (third person present) · infolded (past tense) · infolded (past participle) · infolding (present participle)
1. Enfold definition, to wrap up; envelop: to Enfold someone in a cloak
2. Enfold licenses Portals to companies and organizations that interact with consumers – wireless carriers, insurance companies, banks, utilities, governments and so on
3. Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to …
4. 30 synonyms of Enfold from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 40 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Enfold: to surround or cover closely.
6. Enfold licenses Portals to companies that interact with consumers – wireless carriers, insurance companies, banks, utilities, governments and so on
7. The Enfold default demos, which pretty much show all theme features avialable
8. The Enfold Default Demo Reimagined
9. The popular Enfold default demo - a timeless classic
10. "Enfold Systems is a true partner for the City and our community
11. Enfold Façade, a division of BŌK Modern, offers both a patented Rainscreen system as well as a Wallscreen system
12. Enfold provides easy and efficient ways to make your website support many languages.
13. Enfold India’s Rehabilitation and Reintegration Service is extended to the child and family that reports sexual abuse
14. Enfold to wrap up; envelop; to surround as if with folds: Enfolded in mystery; embrace: Enfolded in her lover’s arms Not to be confused with: unfold – to become clear, apparent, or known: the mystery unfolds slowly; to spread or open out: unfold the blanket; to lay open to view; to set forth; explain; to develop Abused, Confused, & Misused Words by
15. Youth recognized youth, and that indefinite longing which is a part of youth seemed to Enfold them for an instant
16. THE LIGHT THAT LURES PERCY BREBNER If dullness seem to Enfold us, be sure it is we that are dull; it is because our minds are lazy and our eyes unseeing
17. Enfold is a super flexible Theme with a modern backend that makes it incredible easy to build unique layouts by simply dragging and dropping your content into place
18. Definition of Enfold in the Definitions.net dictionary
19. What does Enfold mean? Information and translations of Enfold in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
20. To closely hold or completely cover someone or something: He Enfolded her in his arms.
21. Today you can Download Enfold – Responsive Multi-Purpose Theme free.Buy Enfold template and use it for your project
22. Enfold is a clean, super flexible and fully responsive WordPress Theme (try resizing your browser), suited for business websites, shop websites, and users who want to showcase their work on a neat portfolio site
23. Enfold somebody/something (in something) to surround or cover someone or something completely Darkness spread and Enfolded him
24. The summit was Enfolded in a circle of white cloud
25. See Enfold in the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
26. Above are the results of unscrambling Enfold
27. We found a total of 54 words by unscrambling the letters in Enfold.
28. Verb If something Enfolds an object or person, they cover, surround, or are wrapped around that object or person.
29. To Enfold is to wrap, envelop, or surround
30. You might Enfold a baby in a blanket, or Enfold a puppy in your arms
31. When you Enfold something, you either wrap it in a cloth or covering, or you mimic this action literally — with your arms — or figuratively.
32. 128.7k Followers, 4 Following, 1,988 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from ENFÖLD (@Enfold_official)
33. Enfold to wrap up; envelop; to surround as if with folds: Enfolded in mystery; embrace: Enfolded in her lover’s arms Not to be confused with: unfold – to become clear, apparent, or known: the mystery unfolds slowly; to spread or open out: unfold the blanket; to lay open to view; to set forth; explain; to develop Abused, Confused, & Misused Words by
34. Get 11 Enfold website templates on ThemeForest
35. Buy Enfold website templates from $11
36. Enfold Systems, Inc., a premier provider of open source content management systems, enables organizations to reuse existing infrastructure and manage information using open source software
37. Enfold SYSTEMS USES JOURNYX TO TRACK ROI OF OSS
38. We found 10 answers for “Enfold”
39. This page shows answers to the clue Enfold, followed by 2 definitions like “To infold.See Infold”, “To hug or clasp; embrace: She Enfolded him in her arms” and “To wrap up; envelop: to Enfold someone in a cloak”.Synonyms for Enfold are for example bind, cover and drape.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
40. Enfold is a sophisticated riff on industrial style with its sliding lacquered steel doors “Enfolded” into the top and bottom panels in solid oak
41. Synonyms for Enfold include shroud, enclose, envelop, swathe, veil, cocoon, enshroud, surround, wrap and encompass
42. Enfold Systems is the premier provider of solutions based on the open-source Plone content management system
43. What does Enfold mean? To cover with or as if with folds; envelop
44. Shop 130 top Enfold Women's Clothes and earn Cash Back from retailers such as Baltini, Farfetch, and Italist and others such as SSENSE and yoox.com all in one place
45. Enfold is a responsive multi-purpose theme from Kriesi
46. Enfold is essentially a black and white theme, though a whole lot of color options are available.
47. Now Enfold Holly and Jessica in your care,embrace their parents in love..may peace and justice be established,hope and joy increased,death and despair defeated SOHAM 1 YEAR ON "Where imagination scrapes the skies of opportunity, the forests of what-could-be stretch beyond the horizon, and the friends of fact and fiction make believe all night
48. Find 37 ways to say Enfold, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
49. See authoritative translations of Enfold in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
50. Enfold translate: 擁抱；包住；裹住
51. In line with a couple of our earlier showcase posts, we figured we’d take the time to find out what another of Themeforest’s most popular themes can do: this time focusing on ‘Enfold‘ — a multi-purpose WordPress theme by Kriesi boasting over 225,000 sales to date!
52. Synonyms for Enfold in Free Thesaurus
53. 50 synonyms for Enfold: wrap, surround, enclose, wrap up, encompass, shroud, immerse, swathe, envelop
54. Enfold Meaning: "make, put in" + fold (n.)