See also: Energetically Energetic Enervated Energy Enerve Enero Energid Energon Energeia Energema Enervator Energage Energia Energic Energie Enervant Enervante Enervation Enervative Energised Energize Enervating
1. 16 synonyms of Energetically from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 41 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Energetically
3. Energetically: in a vigorous and forceful manner
4. / ˌen.ɚˈdʒet̬.ɪ.k ə l.i / with a lot of energy: Many community groups have Energetically opposed the idea
En, Et, Energy, Energetically
5. For some people the morning is a time of Energetically tackling things which have to be done.
6. Energetically (comparative more Energetically, superlative most Energetically) In an energetic manner; with great energy
Energetically, Energetic, Energy
7. Reiki attempts to heal the body Energetically
8. 'Energetically' is a 13 letter word starting with E and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Energetically We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Energetically will help you to finish your crossword today
9. We found 3 answers for “Energetically”
10. This page shows answers to the clue Energetically.Energetically may be defined as “In an energetic manner”
11. Synonyms for Energetically are for example boisterously, briskly and dynamically.More synonyms can …
12. Energetically synonyms, Energetically pronunciation, Energetically translation, English dictionary definition of Energetically
13. Definition of Energetically in the Definitions.net dictionary
14. What does Energetically mean? Information and translations of Energetically in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
15. Adjectives for Energetically include energetic, energetical, energetick, energic, energical, energised, energyless, energized, energizing and energising
Energetically, Energetic, Energetical, Energetick, Energic, Energical, Energised, Energyless, Energized, Energizing, Energising
16. Synonyms for Energetically include vigorously, hard, forcefully, powerfully, strenuously, strongly, forcibly, mightily, dynamically and explosively
17. Energicamente She moved Energetically around the room, encouraging everyone
Energicamente, Energetically, Encouraging, Everyone
18. (Translation of Energetically from the PASSWORD English-Italian Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
19. ‘he Energetically pursued his business activities’ ‘He was to carry the idea back to the capital, where it was Energetically taken up by his colleagues at the commune.’ ‘State and local governments also Energetically promoted railroads.’ ‘As a consequence, in his life he Energetically fought many battles.’
20. Energetically Sent BENEFITS… Feel calm, contented and happy? Experience good health and wellbeing? Transform negatives to positive? Achieve a lot with little effort? Create a better life? You don't have to talk about anything
Energetically, Experience, Effort
21. See 3 authoritative translations of Energetically in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
22. 11 methods to Energetically cleanse your house of negative energies and evil, especially effective after accidental death, crime, being uninhabited for a long time.
Energetically, Energies, Evil, Especially, Effective
23. The Commission went Energetically to work.: La Commission se mit énergiquement à l'oeuvre.: I expect both to contribute Energetically to the process of European integration.: J'espère que ces deux pays contribueront énergiquement au processus d'intégration européenne.: Such floating system is also completely Energetically independent, i.e
Energetically, Expect, European, Esp, Europ, Enne
24. 5 Ways to Energetically Navigate Divorce
25. Find 3 ways to say Energetically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
26. Definition of Energetically adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
27. Energetically significant networks of coupled interactions within an unfolded protein Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A
28. Energetically adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (vigorously) energéticamente, vigorosamente, briosamente adv adverbio : Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente ", "sucede ahora ", " …
Energetically, Example, Energ
29. He works with parents, children, educators and health practitioners in understanding how to help Energetically Sensitive Children awaken to the truth of who they are.
30. Energetically - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
31. We close our correspondence with two simple words: Energetically yours
32. How I Energetically Cleared & Blessed My New Home
33. Just a few drop of sublingual Energetically programmed Elixir Ormus each day is a game changer
Energetically, Elixir, Each
34. A pregnant Ballarat woman plans to “Energetically” fight charges for allegedly inciting others to protest the state’s strict coronavirus lockdown.
35. ‘he Energetically pursued his business activities’ ‘He was to carry the idea back to the capital, where it was Energetically taken up by his colleagues at the commune.’ ‘State and local governments also Energetically promoted railroads.’ ‘As a consequence, in his life he Energetically fought many battles.’
36. Energetically clearing teeth directly and as satellite locations for trauma, including familiar, karmic, etc
37. For Energetically sensitive children this can be a very difficult world to live in
38. More 400 Energetically synonyms
39. What are another words for Energetically? Vigorously, hard, forcefully
40. Full list of synonyms for Energetically is here.
41. Atomic Ormus is Energetically programmed with the powerful intentions of healing the body, repairing damaged DNA, and expanding consciousness by our Resident Alchemist and Certified Reiki Master
42. "I've not played on an album this Energetically unrelenting start to finish since ANNIHILATOR
43. Question: How Many Energetically Different Eclipsed Conformations Does 1-bromopropane, Viewed Along The C1-C2 Bond, Have? To Be Able To Answer The Question, Draw And Analyze The Newman Projections For The Different Conformations Submit Answer Try Another Version 5
44. Energetically Enhanced, Hanapepe, Hawaii
45. Energetically Enhanced, Hanapepe, Hawaii
46. Energetically Gifted LLC is a Mississippi Foreign Limited-Liability Company filed On March 17, 2021
The definition of energetic is full of action or energy. An example of energetic is a person who works at full speed for 12 hours a day.
adjective possessing or exhibiting energy, especially in abundance; vigorous: an energetic leader. powerful in action or effect; effective: to take energetic measures against crime.
energetic(adj) possessing or exerting or displaying energy. "an energetic fund raiser for the college"; "an energetic group of hikers"; "it caused an energetic chemical reaction". Synonyms: industrious, up-and-coming, gumptious.