1. Energetic definition is - operating with or marked by vigor or effect
2. How to use Energetic in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Energetic.
4. 48 synonyms of Energetic from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 98 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Energetic
6. Energetic: having active strength of body or mind.
7. Energetic definition, possessing or exhibiting energy, especially in abundance; vigorous: an Energetic leader
8. Find 56 ways to say Energetic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Energetic Classic High Bay light features brilliant optics and is engineered for lasting value
10. We found 31 answers for “Energetic”
11. This page shows answers to the clue Energetic, followed by 5 definitions like “Alt
12. Of Energetical”, “Powerful in action or effect” and “Exhibiting energy : strenuous”.Synonyms for Energetic are for example active, agile and animated.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
13. Energetic Synthesis covers all aspects of The Ascension or Great Shift, psychic self defense, ascension symptoms, and energy healing
14. EpiEnergetics is a (r)evolution of how people, businesses, communities and the spaces connecting us interact, collaborate, evolve, and express their authentic signature in the world.
15. Energetic synonyms, Energetic pronunciation, Energetic translation, English dictionary definition of Energetic
16. Energetic: 1 adj possessing or exerting or displaying energy “an Energetic fund raiser for the college” “an Energetic group of hikers” “it caused an Energetic chemical reaction” Synonyms: active characterized by Energetic activity lively full of life and energy dynamic , dynamical characterized by action or forcefulness or force of personality
17. Energetic translate: enérgico, activo, energético/tica [masculine-feminine], enérgico/ica [masculine-feminine]
18. "Energetic" was composed by production team Flow Blow with Pentagon's Hui and Wooseok, who also produced "Never", one of the songs included in Produce 101 Season 2 Top 35 concept challenge evaluation; and won 2nd-place position during the show's on-site voting
19. Musically, "Energetic" is a dance-pop track with a hint of ballad
20. From using Energetic Geometry to heal your home, to the e nergy healing skill s of Dr
21. [from 19th c.] Cosmic rays are Energetic particles from outer space
22. Energetic laws 1898, Home Study for Electrical Workers, page 36: Now lift the inverted jar so that the air can get at the outside of the “porous cup” and instantly the Energetic illuminating gas which is now inside the “porous cup
23. Find 56 ways to say Energetic, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
24. Energetic Justice /ˌenərˈjedik ˈjəstəs/ noun
25. Dynamic very Energetic and always wanting to do new things What this country needs is a dynamic new leader
26. Energetic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: lively, active) energico agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
27. Energetic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: lively, active) énergique, dynamique adj adjectif : modifie un nom
28. Another word for Energetic: forceful, strong, determined, powerful, storming Collins English Thesaurus
29. Energetic (Japanese: げんき Genki; "Cheerful") is a personality in Miitopia, giving the Mii several energy-based quirks
30. 1 Quirks 1.1 Outside battle 2 Trivia 3 Gallery Energetic Miis will drink a bottle of "water" with no interruption from the player during the "drink" event
31. Energetic definition: If you are Energetic in what you do, you have a lot of enthusiasm and determination
32. Energetic modern bold poster magazine logo display fun brush branding urban packaging handwritten handwriting script natural lettering informal fast fashion contemporary casual brush font textured summer
33. Energetic Upbeat Rock music Spirited, intense, powerful and punchy background Rock music with heavy, massive drums and strong uplifting guitar riffs, growling man voice
34. How many syllables in Energetic? 2 9 4 8 6 5 3 7 1 syllables
35. Divide Energetic into syllables: en-er-get-ic Primary syllable stress: en-er-get-ic Secondary syllable stress: en-er-get-ic How to pronounce Energetic: en-er-jet-ik How to say Energetic: How to pronounce Energetic
36. Wondering why Energetic is 2 9 4 8 6 5 3 7 1
37. Find Energetic light bulbs at Lowe's today
38. 1 day ago · The Energetic electrons regulate the reaction path to improve the acrolein selectivity
39. Energetic natures, strong for all strenuous deeds, will often rush away from a hopeless sufferer, as if they were hard-hearted
40. View in context Antiquarians concede that such a personage as Hercules did exist in ancient times and agree that he was an enterprising and Energetic man, but decline to believe him a good, bona- fide god, because that
41. Energetic, Kirchheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
42. Find music by mood, download Energetic music mp3 song, delightful uplifting and positive, perfect for Yoga, Pilates and Reiki
43. An Energetic ruler, he dispatched naval expeditions to Sri Lanka and presided over the military and mercantile expansion of the Pallava dominions
44. Rembrandt's portraits of individual sitters are similarly Energetic, emphasizing faces, hands, and dynamic silhouettes at the expense of costumes and settings.
45. Who finds Odin? The first 3 correct answers will get an Energetic djupfhavs t-shirt (in the right size) Little tip: Odin is in the first 5 minutes but he is not where you think he is
46. Energetic is the leading netball dress, uniform and teamwear supplier
47. The Wellness Resort Energetic is located 10 minutes by foot from the center of the city
48. Guests at the Hotel Energetic can enjoy the view of the neighboring park or relax on the 2 sun terraces.
49. Energetic stock music and background music 394,567 stock music clips and loops
50. Energetic Alloy is a metal added by Ender IO
51. The Energetic have had quite a few famous people among their midst, including Winston Churchill, Alexandre Dumas (father), ancient Roman commander Pompeus, Danton (of the French Revolution fame), Russian Empress Catherine the Great, French writer Beaumarche, Madonna, Michael Jackson, and many others.
The definition of energetic is full of action or energy. An example of energetic is a person who works at full speed for 12 hours a day.
Electricity was generated for the first time by a nuclear reactor on December 20, 1951, at the EBR-I experimental station near Arco, Idaho, which initially produced about 100 kW.
e Introduction to Energy. Thermal energy, or heat, is the internal energy in substances; it is the vibration and movement of the atoms and molecules within a substance. The more thermal energy in a substance, the faster the atoms and molecules vibrate and move.
The Quick Answer "Energy" is a mass noun. It has no plural form. Be aware, however, that as well as meaning "power" in a general sense, the word "energy" can also relate to different types of power (e.g., a person's physical and mental powers).