ENDURE [inˈd(y)o͝or, enˈd(y)o͝or]
endure (verb) · endures (third person present) · endured (past tense) · endured (past participle) · enduring (present participle)
1. Endure definition is - to continue in the same state : last
2. How to use Endure in a sentence
3. These verbs mean to put up with something, especially something difficult, annoying, or painful. Endure stresses forbearance in the face of ongoing difficulties: "Human life is everywhere a state in which much is to be Endured and little to be enjoyed" (Samuel Johnson).
4. Endure definition, to hold out against; sustain without impairment or yielding; undergo: to Endure great financial pressures with equanimity
5. Synonyms & Antonyms of Endure 1 to come to a knowledge of (something) by living through it an elderly couple who have Endured the ups and downs of a half century of married life
6. Endure is defined as to put up with or to undergo
7. An example of Endure is someone continuing to run a marathon after twisting their ankle.
8. Find 117 ways to say Endure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Endure - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
10. Inflections of 'Endure' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Endures v 3rd person singular enduring v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Endured v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
11. Each component of the WUSTL Endure program is designed to provide trainees a solid foundation for future success
12. Endure Linear is a tough, long-lasting ceiling system designed for a variety of applications, from adverse exterior environments to decorative interiors and more.
13. Contact: Endure[email protected] Twitter: @EndureMods
14. Something you Endure is always bad
15. And people are forever talking about what they can't or won't Endure, as in "I refuse to Endure any more abuse from my neighbors." Endure derives from the Latin indūrāre "to make hard," formed from the prefix in- "against, into" plus dūrus "hard."
16. Endure verb (EXPERIENCE) B2 [ T ] to suffer something difficult, unpleasant, or painful: We had to Endure a nine-hour delay at the airport.
17. Endure: Mind, Body, and the Curiously Elastic Limits of Human Performance
18. The Endure Internal Hex Implant System has been designed with the natural anatomical root form shape in mind
19. The Endure Implant System incorporates state-of-the-art
20. The capacity to Endure is the key trait that underlies great performance in virtually every field—from a 100-meter sprint to a 100-mile ultramarathon, from summiting Everest to acing final exams or completing any difficult project
21. Endure is a bacteria based biological waste degrader Introducing Endure, a revolutionary approach to grease waste elimination
22. Endure (v.) late 14c., "to undergo or suffer" (especially without breaking); also "to continue in existence," from Old French Endurer (12c.) "make hard, harden; bear, tolerate; keep up, maintain," from Latin indurare "make hard," in Late Latin "harden (the heart) against," from in-(from PIE root *en "in") + durare "to harden," from durus "hard," from PIE *dru-ro-, suffixed variant form of root
23. See 7 authoritative translations of Endure in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
24. We are providing the latest goings-on in Endure, the newest and hottest online Survivor-based O.R.G.! Sierra LeoneSolomon IslandsThe
25. These verbs mean to put up with something, especially something difficult, annoying, or painful. Endure stresses forbearance in the face of ongoing difficulties: "Human life is everywhere a state in which much is to be Endured and little to be enjoyed" (Samuel Johnson).
26. It would take a superwoman to Endure, without herself surrendering, the ignominy of having lived under this roof
27. The greatest wretchedness which human nature in this world is called to Endure, is connected with the use of inebriating drink
28. Again they had to Endure the …
29. Endure window styles ProVia offers its Endure custom vinyl windows in a number of window styles, including bay, bow, double hung, casement, sliding, awning, picture, garden and architectural shapes
30. Endure allows the user to survive all attacks during the turn with at least 1 HP (even if it already has 1 HP remaining)
31. The accuracy of Endure decreases by 1 ⁄ 3 each time it is used consecutively after itself or Protect, Detect, Wide Guard, Quick Guard, Spiky Shield, King's Shield, or Baneful Bunker.
32. Endure sliding glass patio doors come standard with ComforTech™ Warm Edge Glazing, a high-tech glass package that measurably improves thermal performance—for less heat loss, warmer glass temperatures and reduced interior condensation
33. What is Endure? Endure is a powerful combo of all natural bacteria strains that vigorously consume FATS, OILS & GREASE in any plumbing system
34. Endure is a “Green” product that is safer for people, pets, plumbing and the planet.
35. Founded in 2011, Endure to Cure's mission is to Endure and conquer our physical and mental limitations in order to advance cures for pediatric cancer, to serve as an inspiration to people worldwide, and to unite those affected by cancer.
36. [transitive] to experience and deal with something that is painful or unpleasant without giving up synonym bear Endure something They had to Endure a long wait before the case came to trial
37. She could not Endure the thought of parting
38. The pain was almost too great to Endure.
39. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Endure crossword clue
40. ‘The city would Endure for three months at least.’ ‘The music Endures and comforts, just as music Endured and comforted in Ireland and Galicia during their years of misery.’ ‘The vibrant, benign energy in nature, represented by the white butterfly, promises that life Endures and continues in some other form.’
41. Endure It! is the whole package: tough and smart training with a fun supportive group of athletes at all levels! Everyone wants each other to succeed and reach their goals
42. The capacity to Endure is the key trait that underlies great performance in virtually every field
43. Endure uses only the best fertilizer ingredients available to provide top performance for your lawn
44. We recommend pairing Endure with Execu-Turf grass seed for a beautiful lawn.
45. Endure definition: If you Endure a painful or difficult situation , you experience it and do not avoid it or Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
46. Endure is a fantastic book that's chock-full of interesting, far-reaching, and applicable research
47. He masterfully walks the line between hard data and engaging anecdote, never d I don't like that Alex Hutchinson's "Endure" is "written in the spirit of Malcolm Gladwell."
48. En-dur': Used in the Bible (1) in the sense of "continue," "last," as in Psalm 9:7, "The Lord shall Endure for ever" (the American Standard Revised Version "Yahweh sitteth as king forever"); Psalm 30:5, "Weeping may Endure for a night" (the Revised Version (British and American) "tarry" margin "may come in to lodge at even"); John 6:27, "the meat which Endureth," the King James Version
49. Nouns for Endure include endurability, endurableness, endurance, endurances, Endurement, Endurer, Endurers, enduring, enduringness and endurings
50. We found 20 answers for “Endure”
51. This page shows answers to the clue Endure, followed by 4 definitions like “To bear with patience”, “To harden; to toughen” and “To remain firm under”.Synonyms for Endure are for example bear up, come through and get through.More synonyms can …
52. Question: "What does it mean to Endure hardship (2 Timothy 4:5)?" Answer: Second Timothy contains the poignant testimony of the apostle Paul, who says his life is “being poured out like a drink offering” and the time of his death had come (2 Timothy 4:6).In verse 5 he says, “But you [Timothy], keep your head in all situations, Endure hardship, do the work of an evangelist, discharge all
53. Find 117 ways to say Endure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
54. Endure runs differently to the other moves
55. When Endure is used and is successful, it will prevent the user from being knocked out by leaving the user with 1 Hit Point