See also: Endowed Endorse Endow Endowment Endocrinologist Endogenous Endocrine Endorphins Endothermic Endoplasmic Endo Endorsement Endoscopy Endora Endorsee Endogeny Endotherms Endorsed Endocrinology Endogamy Endocardium Endocytosis Endodontics
1. Endowed synonyms, Endowed pronunciation, Endowed translation, English dictionary definition of Endowed
2. Naturally possessing a certain quality, talent, physical feature, or other advantage, especially a sexually attractive feature: She bunched up the blouse behind her to look at herself and sighed at her modestly Endowed body
3. Countries far less Endowed than ours have made greater economic progress through greater coherence and unity of purpose.
4. Or to provide an income for it: The state of Michigan has Endowed three institutes to do research for industry
5. If someone or something is Endowed with a particular quality or feature, the person or thing naturally has that quality or feature: People think Jefferson was Endowed with great wisdom
6. Naturally Endowed with the sweetest disposition, virtue seemed never to cost her any effort
7. ABBOTT Both were Endowed with unusual attractions of person, spirits invigorated by enthusiasm, and the loftiest heroism
8. If you've been Endowed with something, it means you've been given a gift — most likely a gift that can't be returned or exchanged, like a sense of humor or athletic ability or trust
9. Most often refered in colloquial terms as 'highly Endowed' meaning and also implicating that a male is well 'hung' see 'hung'b.
10. Well-Endowed definition is - well-supported financially : well-fixed.
11. The term derives from the Authorized King James Version, referring to the spiritual gifts given the disciples of Jesus on the day of Pentecost, in which they were "Endowed with power from on high,"] Christians generally understand this endowment to refer to the gift of
12. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are Endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness
Evident, Equal, Endowed
13. Provide, favour, grace, bless, supply, furnish, enrich, endue He was Endowed with wealth, health and a good intellect
Enrich, Endue, Endowed
14. Finance, fund, pay for, award, grant, invest in, confer, settle on, bestow, make over, bequeath, purvey, donate money to The ambassador has Endowed a …
15. Designed for the average to well Endowed man
16. Endowed means "provided or equipped with." When you have a special ability, you can say you're Endowed with it
17. You can also be Endowed with a quality, like beauty. Endowed is often used to describe something you're born with, though it can also refer to something that's been learned.
18. You say that someone is Endowed with a particular desirable ability, characteristic, or possession when they have it by chance or by birth
19. You are Endowed with wealth, good health and a lively intellect
20. 19 Thoughts Girls Have When Dating Well-Endowed Men
21. Meat Print Papi: 10 Peenfully Well Endowed Men Who Have Put Their Poon Pummeling Pipe On Blast! Posted on May 16, 2013 - By Bossip Staff Bossip Video
22. An Endowed chair (or professorship) is a faculty position that is privately funded by an endowment
23. They should be Endowed members who have current temple recommends and who understand the importance and sacredness of what transpires in the temple
24. A wealthy benefactor has Endowed the college with a new scholarship
25. Rachel's absence this year really Endowed the event with a degree of sadness
26. See also: endow Endowed with (something
27. A wealthy benefactor has Endowed the college with a new scholarship.
28. Endowed with tropical beaches, native rainforests and active volcanoes, the Kingdom hosts a wealth of unique species of plants and animals
29. The 6 Most Well-Endowed Men in Hollywood
30. See 4 authoritative translations of Endowed in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
31. See definition of Endowed EXAMPLE SENTENCES FROM THE WEB Independent front suspension—that still features more articulation than the Wrangler’s solid axle—will endow the Bronco with good ride quality, more capable on-pavement handling, and the ability to travel in a straight line at highway speeds.
Endowed, Example, Endow
32. An Endowed professorship (or Endowed chair) is a position permanently paid for with the revenue from an endowment fund specifically set up for that purpose
33. Synonyms for Endowed in Free Thesaurus
34. 2 synonyms for Endowed: gifted, talented
35. A widow may be Endowed of all her husband's lands, tenements, and hereditaments, corporeal or incorporeal, under the restrictions before-mentioned, unless there be some special reason to the contrary
36. Thus, a woman shall not be Endowed of a castle built for defence of the realm, because it ought not to be divided
37. ‘the old Endowed grammar schools’ ‘This God Endowed him with these gifts since he passed the test, and showed love.’ ‘For the parent keen to endow their child with an educational edge, shared reading is an obvious stepping stone.’
Endowed, Endow, Educational, Edge
38. 11 Of The Most Well Endowed Male Celebs
39. These Endowed funds support nearly every activity at Hope College, providing the resources essential for the college to perform at the highest level.
Endowed, Every, Essential
40. Marist College Endowed Scholarships and Outside Scholarships are great potential resources to help off-set educational expenses
Endowed, Educational, Expenses
41. Traditional undergraduate students are invited to apply for Endowed Scholarship opportunities each spring for awards in the following academic year.
42. $750,000 is directed to the donor’s Endowed fund
43. $500,000 university match is applied to the Endowed fund
44. $1.25 million is the total Endowed fund, after match
45. You can create a named Endowed scholarship with a gift of $25,000 or more
46. <p>the way i look at it:</p> <p>private citizens give/gave money to cornell to create/fund/maintain colleges (Endowed colleges)
47. Endowed Faculty Chairs provide an opportunity for selected faculty to undertake professional development projects in their disciplines or in instructional pedagogy through writing, preparing, and presenting a special lecture, conducting research, or pursuing other opportunities.
48. Rossen Endowed Professor of Reproductive Pathology Stephanie A
49. Endowed Chair in the Institute for Clinical and Translational Research Christopher Amos, Ph.D.
50. Endowed adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (academia: funded by a donation) sovvenzionato con una donazione loc agg locuzione aggettivale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "C'è del tonno in scatola " - "Ho seguito il metodo fai da te "
Endowed, Example, Espressione
51. Another word for Endowed: provided, favoured, graced, blessed, supplied Collins English Thesaurus
52. Endowed Chairs and Endowed Professorships
53. Full-time academic staff appointed to Endowed chairs or Endowed professorships at the University of Connecticut are selected based on a distinguished record of scholarly or creative accomplishment, a strong record of teaching, and exemplary leadership and service to their school or college, the University, and the academic community.
54. Cullen Foundation Endowed Scholarships in Molecular Genetics J
55. '37 Endowed Scholarship Michael D
56. Higgins Endowed Scholarship Maye (Pat) E
57. Endowed Scholarship Oto-HNS Alumni Associate Scholarship Dr
58. Pentecost Endowed Scholarship Minoru Suzuki Award for Excellence in Neuroscience
59. Facilities Management Endowed (EN) Zone Staff
60. What Are Endowed Fellowships? These fellowships are supported by Endowed income from wills and trusts, or gifts from organizations or individuals
61. These Endowed fellowships are vailable only to currently enrolled graduate students.
62. The highest honor Harvard Medical School (HMS) can bestow on a faculty member is an appointment to an Endowed professorship
63. Endowed professorships recognize extraordinary clinicians, researchers and educators who serve on the HMS quadrangle or as faculty at one of HMS' affiliated institutions.
Endowed, Extraordinary, Educators
64. The School of Medicine Endowed Chairs Office in the Office of the Dean is the central source for information and action in the establishment and appointment of Endowed chairs in the UCSF School of Medicine and is the office of record for the dean’s office in all matters pertaining to Endowed chairs.Questions about Endowed chair policy may be
65. An Endowed chair is a perquisite, not including base salary for the academic year, supported by income from an Endowed fund established by gift or gifts from private sources
66. Endowed Chairs are appointed consistent with the terms of the endowment
67. Current Endowed Chairs and Professorships
ENDOWED [inˈdou, enˈdou]
endowed; endowing; endows. transitive verb. 1 : to furnish with an income especially : to make a grant of money providing for the continuing support or maintenance of endow a hospital. 2 : to furnish with a dower. 3 : to provide with something freely or naturally endowed with a good sense of humor.
1. To provide with property, income, or a source of income. 2. a. To equip or supply with a talent or quality: Nature endowed you with a beautiful singing voice. b. To imagine as having a usually favorable trait or quality: endowed the family pet with human intelligence.
to provide with a permanent fund or source of income: to endow a college. to furnish, as with some talent, faculty, or quality; equip: Nature has endowed her with great ability. Obsolete. to provide with a dower. verb (used without object)
What Does it Mean to be an Endowed Scholar? Endowed Scholars are undergraduate students whose education at BC is partially or fully supported by financial aid. The pool of funding that all financial aid packages are sourced from is funded by hundreds of individual named scholarships.