See also: Endothermic Endotherm Endothermy Define Endorse Endowment Endorsement Endowed Endometriosis Endogenous Endorphins Endocrine Endoscopy Endocytosis Endocrinology Endorsed Endoplasmic Of The Endo Atmosphere
1. Endotherm is a unique, energy & fuel saving hydronic heating additive independently proven to save up to 15% on energy consumption.
2. The Endotherms primarily include the birds and mammals; however, some fish are also Endothermic
3. Endotherm® is an energy-saving additive for hydronic (water-based) heating and cooling systems including boilers, chiller, heat pumps and geothermal systems
4. Endotherm is an energy saving additive which can be added to any hydronic heating system
5. When dosed Endotherm stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
6. Endotherm testing is one of the most accurate, non-invasive methods available for early detection of endothelial dysfunction and poor vascular reactivity
Endotherm, Early, Endothelial
7. Endotherm GmbH, an ISO9001:2015 certified contract research organization (CRO), has an outstanding technology platform available to be applied to the synthesis of rare stable isotopically labelled (13 C, 2 H, 15 N) reference materials (biomarkers, reference standards, calibrators, controls) to be used in clinical chemistry applications, such as HPLC- or LC-MS/MS based therapeutic drug monitoring.
8. Depending on the way of temperature regulation, there are two types of animals; namely, ectotherms and Endotherms
9. Endotherms are also called homoitherms or warm-blooded animals, whereas Ectotherms are also known as poikilotherms or cold-blooded animals
10. Endotherm is a unique energy saving central heating additive, independently proven to save up to 15% on heating bills! But how does it work?
11. Endotherm™ is an eco-friendly additive that can be used in any hydronic heating system to reduce energy costs by up to 15 percent
Endotherm, Eco, Energy
12. Endotherm does this by significantly reducing the surface tension of water within the system.
13. …insulation is a correlate of Endothermy, or warm-bloodedness, the physiological maintenance of individual temperature independent of environmental temperature
14. Endothermy allows high levels of sustained activity
15. How to pronounce Endotherm (audio) \.
16. The words Endotherm and ectotherm sound a lot alike, so it is a good idea to come up with a way to remember the difference
17. The word Endotherm sounds like in-do-therm,
18. Endotherm definition, a warm-blooded animal
19. Endotherm synonyms, Endotherm pronunciation, Endotherm translation, English dictionary definition of Endotherm
20. Endotherm is an energy saving additive which can be added to any wet based central heating system
21. When dosed Endotherm stably changes the surface tension of the fluid by over 60% whilst remaining non-corrosive.
22. Endotherm® is a hydronic additive proven to improve energy efficiency in hydronic HVAC systems
Endotherm, Energy, Efficiency
23. When added to the system water, Endotherm improves the heat transfer characteristics of the fluid which allows more heat to be delivered or exhausted from the building and thus reducing overall heating/cooling costs and CO2 emissions
Endotherm, Exhausted, Emissions
24. Endotherm or Ectotherm? By Cindy Grigg 1 There are five major groups of vertebrate animals
25. Endotherms use internally generated heat to maintain body temperature
26. To achieve this energy saving, an Endotherm will first decrease its metabolic rate, which then results in a decreased body temperature.
27. Endotherm was a lightweight robot built by Team Saber which competed in the Long Beach 1999 event and Season 1.0 of BattleBots
28. Endotherm didn't participate in either rumble at the end of the tournament as its builder knew their batteries
Endotherm, Either, End
29. Endothermic definition is - characterized by or formed with absorption of heat
30. Recent Examples on the Web What ice cream needed was the discovery of the Endothermic properties of adding salt to ice
31. — Linda Rodriguez Mcrobbie, BostonGlobe.com, "How ice cream made America," 30 June 2018 What ice cream needed was the discovery of the Endothermic properties of adding salt to ice.
32. Endotherm is an award winning energy saving additive that can be installed into ANY hydronic heating, process, and chilled loop system containing both water and glycol solutions
33. Endotherm GmbH, an ISO9001:2015 certified contract research organization (CRO), has an outstanding technology platform available to be applied to the synthesis of rare stable isotopically labelled (13 C, 2 H, 15 N) reference materials (biomarkers, reference standards, calibrators, controls) to be used in clinical chemistry applications, such as HPLC- or LC-MS/MS based therapeutic drug monitoring.
34. Endotherm is an additive that is proven to reduce energy usage in heating and cooling closed loop recirculating systems
35. Endotherm: An animal that regulates its own internal body temperature through metabolic processes
36. An Endothermic process is any process with an increase in the enthalpy H (or internal energy U) of the system
Endothermic, Enthalpy, Energy
37. ‘However, the problem is severe for an Endotherm, particularly a small Endotherm, which must maintain a steady internal temperature and has a considerably greater demand for respiratory oxygen.’ ‘Extant birds are accomplished Endotherms and many maintain the highest body temperatures.’
Endotherm, Extant, Endotherms
38. The Endotherm organisms prevent excessive heat loss either by fluffing the fur or fearther or moving to some warm place
Endotherm, Excessive, Either
39. But for the long term regulations, Endotherms go for heat generation by metabolism
40. Do you know the difference between an ectotherm and an Endotherm—or even what these terms mean? They both refer to the ways that animals stay warm
Ectotherm, Endotherm, Even
41. Endotherm is an additive for hydronic based heating systems
42. In 2019, SPG recommended the installation of Endotherm at three Multi-unit residential buildings (MURBs) in northern Alberta.
43. Endotherm (redirected from Endotherms) Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia
Endotherm, Endotherms, Encyclopedia
44. Related to Endotherms: homeotherms
45. Endotherm (homoiotherm) An animal that can generate and maintain heat within its body independently of the environmental temperature
46. Mammals and birds are Endotherms; they are often described as being warm-blooded
47. Source for information on Endotherm: A …
48. Endotherm™ is designed to increase the efficiency of wet central heating systems, proven to decrease energy costs by up to 15% in domestic, commercial and industrial applications
Endotherm, Efficiency, Energy
49. Melting Endotherm ([T.sub.ml]), 130.2 128.7 122.4 [[degrees]C] 2nd
50. Endotherm: [ en´do-therm″ ] 1
51. An animal that exhibits Endothermy
52. ‘However, the problem is severe for an Endotherm, particularly a small Endotherm, which must maintain a steady internal temperature and has a considerably greater demand for respiratory oxygen.’ ‘Extant birds are accomplished Endotherms and many maintain the highest body temperatures.’
Endotherm, Extant, Endotherms
53. Number & gender singular plural masculine feminine neuter all genders predicative er ist Endotherm: sie ist Endotherm: es ist Endotherm: sie sind Endotherm: strong declension (without article) nominative Endothermer: Endotherme: Endothermes: Endotherme: genitive Endothermen: Endothermer: Endothermen: Endothermer:
Er, Endotherm, Es, Endothermer, Endotherme, Endothermes, Endothermen
54. Endotherms Endotherm s are animals which generate heat on their own body
55. The Endotherm s have the following salient features
56. The term Endotherm comes from the Greek endon, meaning within, and thermos, which means heat
57. An animal that is Endothermic is categorized as an Endotherm , a group that includes primarily birds and mammals .
58. Uitleg over exotherme en Endotherme reacties, scheikunde.Wil je zeker slagen voor je eindexamen scheikunde? Volg dan de online examentraining van scheikundel
Exotherme, En, Endotherme, Eindexamen, Examentraining
59. Was versteht man unter den Begriffen Endotherm und Exotherm? Wir zeigen wir die Definition und einige Beispiele!Als exotherm gilt eine Reaktion, wenn die Pro
Endotherm, Exotherm, Einige, Eine
The term endotherm comes from the Greek endon, meaning within, and thermos, which means heat. An animal that is endothermic is categorized as an endotherm, a group that includes primarily birds and mammals.
One advantage to being an endotherm (instead of an ectotherm) is that an endotherm can generate its own body heat.
Endotherm, so-called warm-blooded animals; that is, those that maintain a constant body temperature independent of the environment. The endotherms primarily include the birds and mammals; however, some fish are also endothermic.
Disadvantages They are less active in cooler temperatures and have to warm up in the morning sun before they are more active. This... They are not capable of activity during the winter as they can't warm up enough. They have to have sufficient stores of... They are unable to increase respiration rates to generate internal heat. More ...