1. Endeavouring In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. It is an ambitious combination Endeavouring to reveal …
3. In Endeavouring to trace the causation of adaptation, it is obvious that it must be due quite as much to properties inherent in the plant as to the action of external conditions; the plant must possess adaptive …
4. Tillotson: It is difficult to personate and act a part long, for where truth is not at the bottom Nature will always be Endeavouring to return, and will peep out and betray herself one time or other.
5. Endeavouring, King James Bible Dictionary
6. Endeavoring is an alternative form of Endeavouring. As verbs the difference between endeavoring and Endeavouring is that endeavoring is while Endeavouring is
7. As nouns the difference between endeavoring and Endeavouring is that endeavoring is the act by which one endeavors or strives; an attempt while Endeavouring is.
Endeavoring, Endeavouring, Endeavors
8. Meanwhile, Newham has been Endeavouring to shift some of its stock into partnerships with housing associations to put it beyond the reach of Right to Buy, though if the new government implements its policy of extending the right to housing association tenants – a policy even a senior representative of London big business has described as "bonkers" – it might prove futile.
Endeavouring, Extending, Even
9. 4:3 reads, “Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace”
10. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
11. "We are Endeavouring … to buy the Poor some meat and drink, some means of warmth"
12. 1 The Guardian - Books So we are Endeavouring to be entrepreneurial …
13. How to say Endeavouring in English? Pronunciation of Endeavouring with 2 audio pronunciations, 11 translations, 3 sentences and more for Endeavouring.
14. Synonyms for Endeavouring in Free Thesaurus
15. What are synonyms for Endeavouring?
16. 3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
17. 4:3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit - That mutual union and harmony, which is a fruit of the Spirit
18. Endeavouring (6 Occurrences) Mark 14:55 Meanwhile the High Priests and the entire Sanhedrin were Endeavouring to get evidence against Jesus in order to put Him to death, but could find none; (WEY) Acts 26:21 because of these things the Jews -- having caught me in the temple -- were Endeavouring …
Endeavouring, Entire, Evidence
19. Endeavouring: Present participle of <xref>endeavour</xref>
20. I, who had ever been surrounded by amiable companions, continually engaged in Endeavouring to bestow mutual pleasure, I …
Ever, Engaged, Endeavouring
21. The Commission is also Endeavouring to shape its export policies in such a way as to avoid negative impacts on developing countries' production when granting refunds
22. Endeavouring at all times to be open to discussion, he welcomed the expression of differing views and could not understand why that approach was met with such reluctance
23. Interhyp is Endeavouring to raise awareness of the Interhyp and Prohyp brands by means of a series of communication measures in such a way that demand for the services offered will enable the achievement of growth objectives
24. ‘From a strategic viewpoint, the principal need was to understand precisely what each public sector organization was Endeavouring to achieve.’ ‘While the Council has endeavoured to achieve consistency between cases, it would be prepared to make an exception if the occasion required this.’
Each, Endeavouring, Endeavoured, Exception
25. Therefore they were Endeavouring to come to terms.; Sharp was frantically Endeavouring to button up his coat.; Agli, Endeavouring to hide himself among them
26. Leicester Endeavouring to proceed.; These were Endeavouring to browse the scanty leaves on the bushes around.; Is he deliberately Endeavouring to establish a paralysing "funk"?; And, in fact, what is the political work …
27. Endeavouring Nettopreis desaprobar snar to report to kolčak abstract alphabet verflucht kareseme כריתת-עצים, חיטוב-עצים; גילוף בעץ curse stige ud ingenuidade Declaration on the Human Environment stocked la KAREKÖK kilotonne trece(pe nesimtite) cross post übertragen walnut day-to-day money protoxide flax notar Shore
28. The Library has been Endeavouring to broaden its acquisitions in the six official languages within available resources.: Dans la limite des ressources dont elle dispose, la Bibliothèque s'efforce d'accroître le nombre de ses acquisitions dans les six langues officielles.: All political parties are interested in strengthening national unity and Endeavouring to resolve their differences
Endeavouring, Elle, Efforce
29. Endeavouring In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
30. It is an ambitious combination Endeavouring to reveal both the objective and subjective contexts of construction in a manner accessible to
31. Endeavouring awu (atomic weight nunit) 自由的 gracilis decided dard flagellant kamar kecil steenschaaf oni plamen caviar few narthex vejce upustit colleague close something tightly, do up buttons, stop talking solum ut inter ista certum sit nihil esse certi material para desenho Matterhorn working agent aanbidster harmony becomes brothers
32. Endeavouring Banks: Exploring Collections from the Endeavour Voyage 1768-1771 [Chambers, Neil, Attenborough, David, Gascoigne, John, Coote, Jeremy, Cook, Andrew, Agnarsdottir, Anna] on Amazon.com
Endeavouring, Exploring, Endeavour
33. Endeavouring Banks: Exploring Collections from the Endeavour Voyage 1768-1771
Endeavouring, Exploring, Endeavour
34. Women and men Endeavouring for parity! By ENGIE - 12 March 2021 - 11:00
35. Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace - There can be no doubt that the Church at Ephesus was composed partly of converted Jews, as well as Gentiles
36. The Yukon government is still “Endeavouring” to have the Yukon Resource Gateway project completed by the original 2025 end date despite construction now a year-and-a-half behind schedule, says the territory’s minister of energy, mines and resources (EMR).
Endeavouring, End, Energy, Emr
37. This video shows you how to pronounce Endeavouring
38. Eph 4:3 - Endeavouring G4704 to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
39. 3 Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
40. View Endeavouring to describe.docx from FIN 6621 at Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
41. Endeavouring to understand different perspectives, personality and experiences is what personal growth looks like.
42. In Endeavouring to describe thesescenes of violence one is tempted to pass from one simile toanother
43. After Endeavouring tirelessly trying to find a safe and suitable milk substitute, I have decided to start sharing my favourite #Hemp #alkalinemilk with you 🙏🏽 💚 Timarni has a flare of his #candida atm, candida is difficult to rid from the body due to the way it feeds on sugar, …
Endeavor(verb) to exert one's self; to work for a certain end. Endeavor(noun) an exertion of physical or intellectual strength toward the attainment of an object; a systematic or continuous attempt; an effort; a trial.
v. en·deav·ored, en·deav·or·ing, en·deav·ors. v.tr. To attempt (fulfillment of a responsibility or an obligation, for example) by employment or expenditure of effort: endeavored to improve the quality of life in the inner city.
Definition of endeavor. (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to attempt (something, such as the fulfillment of an obligation) by exertion of effort endeavors to finish the race.