1. 30 synonyms of Endeavoring from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Endeavoring
3. Endeavoring: to devote serious and sustained effort.
4. Synonyms for Endeavoring include hustling, laboring, labouring, striving, working, moiling, struggling, toiling, grinding and pushing
5. The main coalition of protesters has been Endeavoring, at least most of the time, to de-escalate the mounting tension
6. The theme of a pushy mum Endeavoring to wed her daughters to rich suitors fits naturally into an Indian setting where arranged marriages have much scope for comedy
7. Fortunately art is a community effort --a small but select community living in a spiritualized world Endeavoring to interpret the wars and the solitudes of the flesh
8. Images & Illustrations of Endeavoring Popularity rank by frequency of use Endeavoring #10000 #87703 #100000
9. What does Endeavoring mean? Present participle of endeavor
10. 3 Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
11. After spending years Endeavoring to earn my degree, today is my graduation!
12. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
13. Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
14. Endeavoring is an alternative form of endeavouring
15. As verbs the difference between Endeavoring and endeavouring is that Endeavoring is while endeavouring is
16. As nouns the difference between Endeavoring and endeavouring is that Endeavoring is the act by which one endeavors or strives; an attempt while endeavouring is .
Endeavoring, Endeavouring, Endeavors
17. After spending years Endeavoring to earn my degree, today is my graduation!
18. Endeavoring: Present participle of <xref>endeavor</xref>
19. We are talking about a lot more issues broader issues, that bring two of the most powerful and influential nations together in Endeavoring to do something proactive and aimed at creating greater peace.
20. How to say Endeavoring in English? Pronunciation of Endeavoring with 1 audio pronunciation, 13 translations, 2 sentences and more for Endeavoring.
21. Title Poor old England Endeavoring to reclaim his wicked American children Summary Print shows England as an old man with wooden leg and crutch tugging on strings hooked onto the noses of five American men across a divide labeled "The Atlantic Ocean"; the …
22. How To Use Endeavoring In A Sentence? The servant was Endeavoring to make him comprehend the visitor that was at hand
23. Several nurserymen are now Endeavoring to find varieties of commercial value in the eastern part of the country
24. That they were the work of some one Endeavoring to depreciate the value of the property, she was certain.
25. Endeavoring Electric Solenoid Valve - Robust and User-friendly Better the operation of your automatic sprinkler with the Endeavoring 110V electric
26. Endeavoring Wellness Clinical Therapy & Consultation
27. Endeavoring Wellness is a Queer, Black woman-owned therapy practice and wellness resource that strives to provide compassionate and
28. Endeavoring Enterprises; Share Print
29. Business Profile Endeavoring Enterprises
30. Multi-Version Concordance Endeavoring (1 Occurrence)
31. Ephesians 4:3 Endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace
32. Competition (6 Occurrences) Noah Webster's Dictionary (n.) The act of seeking, or Endeavoring to gain, what another is Endeavoring to gain at the same time; common strife
33. Endeavoring to Mirror Fine Examples
34. Endeavoring to Mirror Fine Examples “Do you know how old I am?” I asked
35. Break 'Endeavoring' down into sounds: say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
36. Record yourself saying 'Endeavoring' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
37. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Endeavoring'.
38. Endeavoring (plural Endeavorings) The act by which one endeavors or strives; an attempt
Endeavoring, Endeavorings, Endeavors
39. Another way to say Endeavoring? Synonyms for Endeavoring (other words and phrases for Endeavoring).
40. Click the Entrance: Coliseum behind her and select "Endeavoring to Awaken" to enter Rala Waterways (U)
Entrance, Endeavoring, Enter
41. Endeavoring Wellness Clinical Therapy & Consultation
42. Endeavoring Wellness is a Queer, Black woman-owned therapy practice and wellness resource that strives to provide compassionate and
43. Endeavoring - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Endeavoring and much more
44. The word Endeavoring uses 11 letters: a, d, e, e, g, i, n, n, o, r, v
45. Endeavoring is playable in: Words With Friends 20
46. Pilgrim Rest Baptist Church is Christ-centered, Endeavoring through the Holy Spirit, to be like a city that sits on a hill, a beacon of hope for all
47. Darly 39 Strand/ POOR old England Endeavoring to reclaim his wicked AMERICAN CHILDREN./ = and therfore is ENGLAND maim'd & forc'd to go with a Staff/ Shakespeare." The Darly shop responsible for the amusing Macaroni satires issued this lightly etched, somewhat crude print on September 1, 1777.
England, Endeavoring, Etched
48. Endeavoring Meaning in Urdu is معی کرنا - Maee Karna Urdu Meaning
49. The most accurate translation of Endeavoring, Maee Karna in English to Urdu dictionary with Definition Synonyms and Antonyms words.
50. Endeavoring, then, to collect his ideas, he prepared to perform that species of incantation, and those uncouth rites, under which the Indian conjurers are accustomed to conceal their ingnorance and impotency
enterprise, endeavor, endeavour(noun) a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness) "he had doubts about the whole enterprise". Synonyms: attempt, try, endeavour, initiative, go-ahead, effort, enterprisingness, enterprise.
v. en·deav·ored, en·deav·or·ing, en·deav·ors. v.tr. To attempt (fulfillment of a responsibility or an obligation, for example) by employment or expenditure of effort: endeavored to improve the quality of life in the inner city.
Endeavor(verb) to exert one's self; to work for a certain end. Endeavor(noun) an exertion of physical or intellectual strength toward the attainment of an object; a systematic or continuous attempt; an effort; a trial.
Definition of endeavor. (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to attempt (something, such as the fulfillment of an obligation) by exertion of effort endeavors to finish the race.