See also: Endeavor Endeavored Endeavoring Endeavorous Endeavorment Endeavors Endearment Endearing Endemic Endemism Endears Enderman Endeavoured Endergonic Ende Endef Endex Endemico Enders Ended Endeth Endear'd Endeavours
1. Endeavor is the world’s leading community of high-impact entrepreneurs
2. To attempt (fulfillment of a responsibility or an obligation, for example) by employment or expenditure of effort: Endeavored to improve the quality of life in the inner city.
Example, Employment, Expenditure, Effort, Endeavored
3. © 2020 Endeavor Operating Company, LLC
4. Endeavor provides some of the fastest broadband internet speeds in the state of Indiana as well as nationwide.
5. About Endeavor H eadquartered in Midland, Texas Endeavor Energy Resources, LP is one of the city’s largest private employers with more than 1,300 valued employees
Endeavor, Eadquartered, Energy, Employers, Employees
6. With more than 35 years of experience in the Midland Basin, Endeavor re-focused its development strategy in 2016 on a new horizontal drilling program.
7. Endeavor definition, to exert oneself to do or effect something; make an effort; strive: We must constantly Endeavor if we are to succeed
Endeavor, Exert, Effect, Effort
8. Endeavor Health Services is a private, not-for-profit organization which provides a wide array of behavioral health services
9. The mission of Endeavor is to collaborate with consumers, families and communities to promote wellness and recovery through an array of mental health and chemical dependency treatment, education
10. Endeavor Front Lobby is closed until further notice
11. Endeavor Air, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines, is the world's largest operator of MHI RJ CRJ-900 aircraft
12. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor will operate 183 regional jets by the 4th quarter of 2021 on more than 900 daily flights to over 140 destinations in …
13. SC Endeavors - Creating a pathway to achieve success
14. The South Carolina Center for Child Care Career Development changed its name to SC Endeavors
15. The name "Endeavors" encompasses the constant work and our collective efforts to advance the profession and create a pathway to success for early childhood educators.
Endeavors, Encompasses, Efforts, Early, Educators
16. Endeavor Therapy and Sleep Center is an independently owned, Medicare certified, state-of-the-art facility for sleep diagnostic studies (in-clinic and home sleep tests available), actigraphs, and CPAP and BiPAP machines and supplies
17. I love the concept of “the man before the man.” However, you don’t need to be a devotee of Inspector Morse or Inspector Lewis to be captivated by Endeavor
18. Endeavor is a huge network that provides support, connections, and enthusiasm to us entrepreneurs that want to change the world in an impactful way
Endeavor, Enthusiasm, Entrepreneurs
19. Edgeshot and Endeavor team up to take on the incredibly powerful All For One
20. Overall Abilities: Endeavor was ranked 2nd of Japan's heroes, before taking the spot of No
21. 1 after All Might's retirement.He is known for having the most solved cases out of any crime fighter, and by the age of 20, Endeavor took his place as the No
22. Endeavor Health Services is a private, not-for-profit organization which provides a wide array of behavioral health services
23. The mission of Endeavor is to collaborate with consumers, families and communities to promote wellness and recovery through an array of mental health and chemical dependency treatment, education
24. 46 synonyms of Endeavor from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 38 related words, definitions, and antonyms
25. Endeavor: an effort to do or accomplish something.
26. Endeavors is hiring passionate team members dedicated to empowering people to build better lives for themselves, their families, and their communities
27. Thank you for your interest in Endeavors
28. Endeavor is the centerpiece of a paradigm shift underway at Oklahoma State University to expand instruction beyond the classroom and increase undergraduate laboratory and exploratory time for interdisciplinary, hands-on and industry-aligned learning.
Endeavor, Expand, Exploratory
29. An attempt to do something: In spite of our best Endeavors, it has proven impossible to contact her
30. Crossing the North Pole on foot was an amazing feat of human Endeavor.
31. Endeavor Real Estate Group 500 W 5th Street Suite 700 Austin, Texas 78701.
32. Endeavor New Mexico, the state's outdoor recreation business alliance, is a balanced and unified voice for outdoor recreation businesses and organizations
33. The alliance is Endeavoring to expand New Mexico's OR economy, engage the OR community and enhance the OR experience.
Endeavoring, Expand, Economy, Engage, Enhance, Experience
34. Endeavor (Japanese: がむしゃら Daredevil) is a damage-dealing Normal-type move introduced in Generation III.
35. Endeavor - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
36. Endeavor Air is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Delta Air Lines
37. Flying as Delta Connection, Endeavor operates 183 regional jets on more than 900 daily flights to over 140 cities across North America
38. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minn., Endeavor has hub operations in Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Minneapolis, and New York City.
39. Find 101 ways to say Endeavor, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
40. The Mitsubishi Endeavor is an SUV
41. Inventory prices for the 2011 Endeavor range from $3,383 to $9,419
42. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Endeavor, UK: endeavour n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc.: US (attempt, effort): esfuerzo nm nombre masculino: Sustantivo de género exclusivamente masculino, que lleva los artículos el o un en singular, y los o unos en plural
Espa, Endeavor, Endeavour, Etc, Effort, Esfuerzo, Exclusivamente, El, En
43. Enji Todoroki, known professionally as the Flame Hero: Endeavor or simply Endeavor, is a major character in the 2014 Japanese superhero manga series My Hero Academia and its 2016 anime television series adaptation of the same name
44. Endeavor definition, to exert oneself to do or effect something; make an effort; strive: We must constantly Endeavor if we are to succeed
Endeavor, Exert, Effect, Effort
45. Endeavor Insight is the research arm of Endeavor that provides data-driven and visual research into what makes entrepreneurial ecosystems thrive
Endeavor, Entrepreneurial, Ecosystems
46. Endeavor Scale-up Events disseminate lessons, best practices, and Day One stories of top entrepreneurs to a broader community of founders aiming to accelerate their own business and workers hoping to
Endeavor, Events, Entrepreneurs
47. Endeavor 89,517 followers on LinkedIn
48. Endeavor, formerly WME IMG, is a
49. "Endeavor" is the US spelling of the word and it is only used as a verb, referring to the action of trying very hard to do something
50. Example: Even if he wouldn't let me, I will still Endeavor to help him
Example, Even, Endeavor
51. - "Endeavor" refers to the action of trying very hard to do
52. 507 Endeavor jobs available on Indeed.com
53. Endeavor's name means "attempting to achieve a goal", which is very fitting for his character
54. Despite being a controversial character among the fandom, Endeavor was placed 8th in the fourth Japanese popularity poll, which is a huge improvement to his last placements.
55. Whether you prefer camping or “glamping,” the 2021 Holiday Rambler Endeavor lets you explore in style—and in comfort
endeavour (verb) · endeavours (third person present) · endeavoured (past tense) · endeavoured (past participle) · endeavouring (present participle) · endeavor (verb) · endeavors (third person present) · endeavored (past tense) · endeavored (past participle) · endeavoring (present participle)
endeavour (noun) · endeavours (plural noun) · endeavor (noun) · endeavors (plural noun)
The word ENDEVOR is an acronym which originally stood for Environment for Developers and Operations but is now the formal product name for CA's flagship mainframe Application Lifecycle Management source control product.
v.tr. To attempt (fulfillment of a responsibility or an obligation, for example) by employment or expenditure of effort: endeavored to improve the quality of life in the inner city. v.intr. To work with a set or specified goal or purpose.
Endeavor(verb) to exert one's self; to work for a certain end. Endeavor(noun) an exertion of physical or intellectual strength toward the attainment of an object; a systematic or continuous attempt; an effort; a trial.
Definition of endeavor. (Entry 1 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : to attempt (something, such as the fulfillment of an obligation) by exertion of effort endeavors to finish the race.