1. Endear definition is - to cause to become beloved or admired
2. How to use Endear in a sentence.
3. Endear: Retail CRM and retail clienteling app Drive Store Sales Over Email & Text Deliver expert clienteling and track how conversations turn into sales, both in-store and online
Endear, Email, Expert
4. Endear verb attract, draw, bind, engage, charm, attach, win, incline, captivate Her behaviour did not Endear her to her colleagues
5. To make dear, esteemed, or beloved: He Endeared himself to his friends with his gentle ways
6. 40 synonyms and near synonyms of Endear from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Find 17 ways to say Endear, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Endear verb attract, draw, bind, engage, charm, attach, win, incline, captivate Her behaviour did not Endear her to her colleagues
9. In its traditional sense, Endear means to make dear, with its direct object making itself dear to its indirect object
10. For example, I might Endear myself (direct object) to you (indirect object) with this post if you find it useful, or you might Endear yourself (direct object) to me (indirect object) by posting a comment expressing your thanks.
Example, Endear, Expressing
11. The Endear trial was terminated early because of the results of the interim analysis and ethical consideration for the infants in the control group
Endear, Early, Ethical
12. Endear is defined as to make someone or something well liked or beloved
13. An example of Endear is to say something that makes you easy to like.
Example, Endear, Easy
14. Endear is the premiere clienteling solution for Shopify
15. Install Endear with one click and start seeing sales immediately.
16. Conjugate Endear in every English verb tense including present, past, and future.
Endear, Every, English
17. Endear integrates effortlessly with your POS to offer a seamless feed of order history, customer data, and product inventory
18. Salespeople use Endear to create segments that target customers based on their behavior both in-store and online, using filters like total spend, zip code, and AOV
19. Endear Distributors 12986 followers Endeardistributors ( 72429 Endeardistributors's feedback score is 72429 ) 99.3% Endeardistributors has 99.3% Positive Feedback Save this seller
20. See 4 authoritative translations of Endear in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
21. Endear (oneself, someone, or something) to (someone or something) To cause one feel affection for oneself, someone, or something
22. The puppy Endeared himself to me the minute he crawled into my lap
23. I don't think this financial blunder will Endear me to the boss.
24. Patience, peace and a good heart Endear you to family, friends and loved ones
25. The higher costs the company was expected to charge for wharfage did not Endear it to the merchants
26. As demonic as they first appear, these knuckle-draggers quickly Endear themselves to the audience as …
27. Endear: 1 v make attractive or lovable “This behavior Endeared her to me” Type of: delight , please give pleasure to or be pleasing to
28. A Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Nusinersen (ISIS 396443) in Infants With Spinal Muscular Atrophy (Endear) The safety and scientific validity of this study is the responsibility of the study sponsor and investigators
29. Endear is defined as to make someone or something well liked or beloved
30. An example of Endear is to say something that makes you easy to like
Example, Endear, Easy
31. Definition of Endear to : to cause (someone) to be loved or admired by (someone or something) They Endeared themselves to the whole town
32. His generosity has Endeared him to the public
33. (Endear someone to someone) to make someone liked by someone else His brusque manner did not exactly Endear him to his colleagues
Endear, Else, Exactly
34. Synonyms and related words Definition and synonyms of Endear from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Endear, English, Education
35. Verb If something Endears you to someone or if you Endear yourself to them, you become popular with them and well liked by them
36. Their taste for gambling has Endeared them to Las Vegas casino owners
37. Synonyms for Endear in Free Thesaurus
38. 9 synonyms for Endear: attract, draw, bind, engage, charm, attach, win, incline, captivate
39. Endear someone to someone meaning: to cause someone to be liked by another person:
40. ‘Patience, peace and a good heart Endear you to family, friends and loved ones.’ ‘He genuinely loved his people and they loved him in return, and that is what Endeared him to the people of America.’
41. Definition of Endear verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
42. Definition of Endear in the Definitions.net dictionary
43. What does Endear mean? Information and translations of Endear in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions …
44. Synonyms for Endeared in Free Thesaurus
45. 9 synonyms for Endear: attract, draw, bind, engage, charm, attach, win, incline, captivate
46. Definition of Endear in the AudioEnglish.org Dictionary
47. What does Endear mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (plus IPA phonetic transcription) of the word Endear
48. Information about Endear in the AudioEnglish.org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms.
49. Endear yourself to [sb] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (make yourself lovable) hacerse querer loc verb locución verbal : Unidad léxica estable formada de dos o más palabras que funciona como verbo ("sacar fuerzas de flaqueza", "acusar recibo").
Endear, Expr, Expression, Example, End, Estable
50. ‘Patience, peace and a good heart Endear you to family, friends and loved ones.’ ‘He genuinely loved his people and they loved him in return, and that is what Endeared him to the people of America.’
51. (Funded by Biogen and Ionis Pharmaceuticals; Endear …
52. Antonyms for Endear include disconnect, disenchant, dislike, hate, release, repulse, unfasten, alienate, repel and revolt
53. Definition of Endear verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
54. Endear 1580s, "to enhance the value of," also "win the affection of," from en-(1) "make, put in" + dear (adj.)
Endear, Enhance, En
55. What is Skin Endear? It is the complete skin care solution that has been designed mainly for treating the symptoms of aging but it also has a number of alternative benefits as well
56. Endear 151 followers on LinkedIn
57. Extend the power of your associates beyond the walls of your stores with Endear's omnichannel CRM Endear's retail CRM empowers sales people to engage
Extend, Endear, Empowers, Engage
58. Eye Endear Serum is the best a product that has a high level of pure plant’s extracts, vitamin C and moistures elements in the compound
Eye, Endear, Extracts, Elements
59. Endear /ɪnˈdɪə/ ( Endearing, Endeared, Endears ) 1
Endear, Endearing, Endeared, Endears
60. V-T If something Endears you to someone or if you Endear yourself to them, you become popular with them and well liked by them.
61. He managed to Endear himself to my entire family
62. Their policies on taxation didn't Endear them to voters
63. He managed to Endear himself to everybody
64. The government's record on employment did not Endear them to the
65. Endear yourself to [sb] v expr verbal expression: Phrase with special meaning functioning as verb--for example, "put their heads together," "come to an end." (make yourself lovable) mettre [qqn] dans sa poche loc v locution verbale: groupe de mots fonctionnant comme un verbe.
Endear, Expr, Expression, Example, End
66. Instead, offer a quick explanation or summary that might Endear you to the hiring manager.: Au lieu de cela, offrir une explication rapide ou un résumé qui pourrait vous faire aimer le gestionnaire d'embauche.: Didn't really Endear me to the administration.: Ce n'était pas le meilleur moyen de me faire aimer de l'administration.: But the ugliness of certain figures or Pappagorgia which
Explanation, Endear, Explication, Embauche
67. Endear soy candles are hand poured, eco-friendly soy candles made in the Riverland, South Australia
68. Examples of Endear in a sentence
69. Your rude behavior didn't Endear you to the judges
70. 🔊 If you would like to Endear yourself to my mother, you should bring her flowers
71. 🔊 Reducing salaries is not a way for a boss to Endear himself to his employees
ENDEAR [inˈdir, enˈdir]
endear (verb) · endears (third person present) · endeared (past tense) · endeared (past participle) · endearing (present participle)
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word endear. To make (something) more precious or valuable. To make (something) more expensive; to increase the cost of. To stress (something) as important; to exaggerate. To make (someone) dear or precious.
endear (oneself, someone, or something) to (someone or something) To cause one feel affection for oneself, someone, or something. The puppy endeared himself to me the minute he crawled into my lap.
Definition of endearing : arousing feelings of affection or admiration an endearing habit/quality ... the character he plays ... is one of the most endearing on television ...
Definition of endear. transitive verb. 1 : to cause to become beloved or admired her generosity has endeared her to the public. 2 obsolete : to make higher in cost, value, or estimation.