1. Definition of Endangers in the Definitions.net dictionary
2. What does Endangers mean? Information and translations of Endangers in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
3. More time spent stealing your bike Endangers the thief, and that makes them think twice
4. THE MOST SECURE WAYS TO LOCK UP YOUR BIKE BY MICHAEL FRANK/CYCLE VOLTA AUGUST 26, 2020 POPULAR SCIENCE Critics say establishing such a hierarchy of rights Endangers the lives and safety of vulnerable groups like LGBT people and women around the world.
5. The Crossword Solver found 26 answers to the Endangers crossword clue
6. Endanger (third-person singular simple present Endangers, present participle endangering, simple past and past participle endangered) To put (someone or something) in danger; to risk causing harm to
Endanger, Endangers, Endangering, Endangered
7. Ignoring Even One Shattered Norm Endangers the Civilian-Military Relationship
8. Exclusive: Maskless Climate Envoy Kerry Endangers Passengers on Boston to DC Flight
Exclusive, Envoy, Endangers
9. Fentanyl in Washington State Endangers First Responders
10. 11 synonyms of Endangers from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 6 related words, definitions, and antonyms
11. Find another word for Endangers
12. Maskless Climate Envoy Kerry Endangers Passengers on Boston to DC Flight 17 March 2021 John Forbes Kerry, the U.S
13. Uncertain Outlook For Chinook Helicopter Endangers 18,000 Jobs—Especially In Pennsylvania
14. War Endangers Us Fact Sheet War Endangers Us Resources War Endangers Us Articles The Basic Case: As the world’s top war maker — always in the name of “defense” — the United States demonstrates well that war is counterproductive on […]
15. Synonyms: endanger, hazard, imperil, jeopardize, risk These verbs mean to subject to danger, loss, or destruction: erratic driving that Endangers lives; hazarded his health
Endanger, Erratic, Endangers
16. What does Endangers mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of endanger
17. This company has failed, for two months, to address a potentially life-threatening situation which Endangers the health and well-being of multiple tenants.
18. Oregon Gun Storage Bill Endangers and Blames Victims
19. Endangers 'Endangers' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Endangers' Clue Answer; Puts at risk (9) Endangers: Exposes to injury (9) Imperils (9) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Endangers
Endangers, Ending, Exposes
20. The Insanity Offense: How America's Failure to Treat the Seriously Mentally Ill Endangers Its Citizens [Torrey, E
21. The Insanity Offense: How America's Failure to Treat the Seriously Mentally Ill Endangers Its Citizens
22. Washington negligent driving law states that persons who operate a vehicle in a way that Endangers another person or their property, AND exhibit signs of having consumed alcohol or drugs, can be charged with negligent driving.
23. But President Biden just endorsed a radical labor law that Endangers their livelihood
24. How Road Rage Endangers Your Commute -- And How To Prevent It In Yourself
25. "Their complicity Endangers America, erodes our democracy, and it must end." The move came after a violent mob, egged on in a speech and social media posts by Trump, stormed the US Capitol last
Endangers, Erodes, End, Egged
26. The House impeachment brief Endangers freedom of speech Alan Dershowitz, opinion contributor 2/4/2021 More Americans vaccinated than infected; Colorado riot draws public health warning: Latest
27. The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future [Stiglitz, Joseph E.] on Amazon.com
28. The Price of Inequality: How Today's Divided Society Endangers Our Future
29. Marijuana Impairs Workers, Endangers Workplaces
30. It Endangers hypocrites and evil folks in general
31. It Endangers easy manipulation of people into easy cannon fodder, if its kept outside of manipulative fearmongering and manipulation, claiming to be Will of God
32. Oregon Gun Storage Bill Endangers and Blames Victims Guns In The News 2021-03-15
33. Forfeiture Endangers American Rights led the 8 year effort that resulted in passage of CAFRA, and we need to do that again
34. Synonyms for Endangers in Free Thesaurus
35. What are synonyms for Endangers?
36. Viewpoint: Nursing Home Guidance Endangers Elderly
37. Trump trip from hospital to wave at fans Endangers others, doctor warns By David Lawder 10/5/2020 A truck careened off an exit ramp bridge and plummeted 70 feet onto Interstate 94 in Wisconsin.
38. If the nation’s so-called leader regards these heroes as “suckers” or “losers,” he Endangers every man and woman in uniform—and our nation’s safety right along with them.
39. Delaying ‘nonessential’ abortions during coronavirus crisis Endangers women’s health and financial future April 1, 2020 6.14pm EDT Yana Rodgers , Rutgers University
40. Trump Gleefully Endangers Thousands of Supporters Hannah Gold 9/14/2020
ENDANGERS [inˈdānjər, enˈdānjər]
As verbs the difference between endanger and danger is that endanger is to put (someone or something) in danger; to risk causing harm to while danger is (obsolete) to claim liability. (obsolete) ability to harm; someone's dominion or power to harm or penalise see in one's danger, below.
Some of the species considered as endangered are African penguin, Asian elephant, blue whale, bonobo, tasmanian devil, proboscis monkey, green sea turtle, and so on.
Many species in our world today are becoming endangered due to a loss of their primary habitat. Deforestation, agricultural spread, water extraction, mining and human migration have either destroyed the only habitats the species can survive in or driven the species to a severely fragmented habitat,...
"Critically endangered" means that the species is at very high risk of extinction in the wild. A target is not considered extinct until there is extensive research and surveys done on it, that is why the ivory-billed woodpecker still isn't claimed extinct although one hasn't been spotted since the 1930's.