See also: Encounterance
1. Eun Kyung's Encounterance Finished
2. The 40% covers my Encounterance of poverty, that experience of begging, pleading, slight hunger, tired working, and rude co-workers and employer (boss)
3. Ever since her first Encounterance with Model United Nations in grade 10, she has enjoyed and cherished every moment surrounded by the extraordinary participants, level of professionalism, as well as memorable experiences that MUN had provided.
4. The hemopoietic cell elements in body fluids is a rare Encounterance
5. Awful Encounterance at reception
6. Though that specific moment of Encounterance may be difficult, you slowly find more confidence in yourself by conquering your fear and by knowing that your fears cannot control you
7. Our KMC simulation implies that the probability of boron's Encounterance with interstitial is reduced due to the carbon trapping between boron and an interstitial and that the effectiveness of co-implanted carbon as a interstitial trap is maximized at an implantation energy of 3 keV
8. Versatile Teeny Girl summary: "She always wished to be a special one in this world.." This is the story of a young teenager girl whose life turns upside down on Encounterance with some hidden mysteriesWhat happens when a royal blood and a …
9. The 40% covers my Encounterance of poverty, that experience of begging, pleading, slight hunger, tired working, and rude co-workers and employer
10. Those will worth mentioning in your application or interview when answering “Do you know anyone in our firm?” or showing you have personal Encounterance with their people
11. Encounterance: Pikasonic-Cosmos
12. Isaiah 43:18 " But forget all that, It is nothing compared to what I'm going to do "Forgive so that you look ahead to what God will bring to ,because lack of forgiveness stands on your Encounterance with God, where by you will fail to hear from him.
13. Celestia reassures the others about the last Encounterance with her
14. Just like the ebb and flow of a yoga practice, every Encounterance in life is an exchange of energy- a moment of connection
15. When the addicted person has a real Encounterance with God they are able to put God back in the place He belongs, at the center of their life.
16. Recalling an Encounterance with Turkish forces, he tells the following; “We heard a gunshot as we headed towards the border with four mules one night
17. Personal Encounterance with the firms’ people would definitely be advantageous to your application
Countenance definition, appearance, especially the look or expression of the face: a sad countenance. See more.
(ĕn-koun′tər) n. 1. A meeting, especially one that is unplanned, unexpected, or brief: a chance encounter in the park. 2. A hostile or adversarial confrontation: a tense naval encounter.
To give sanction or support to; tolerate or approve: The college administration will not countenance cheating. [Middle English contenaunce, from Old French, from contenir, to behave; see contain .] coun′te·nanc·er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
countenance 1 An outward appearance:naspect, face, look, physiognomy, surface, visage. 2 A disposition of the facial features that conveys meaning, feeling, or mood:naspect, cast, expression, face, look,... 3 The front surface of the head: More ...