See also: Encounter Encountered Encounterable Encounterance Encountering Encounterment Encounters Encompass Encouragement Encomium Encompassing Encore Encouraging Encourageable Encomienda Enco Encourages Encoat Encoop Encompassed Encouraged Encourager Encompassingly Encode Encoding Encopresis
1. Encounter definition is - to meet as an adversary or enemy
2. How to use Encounter in a sentence.
3. (tr) to be faced with; contend with: he Encounters many obstacles in his work.
4. Encounter definition, to come upon or meet with, especially unexpectedly: to Encounter a new situation
5. / ɪnˈkaʊn.t̬ɚ / a meeting, especially one that happens by chance: I had an alarming Encounter with a wild pig
6. This meeting will be the first Encounter between the party leaders since the election.
7. 24 synonyms of Encounter from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 37 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Encounter
9. Encounter: to come upon face-to-face or as if …
10. Find 111 ways to say Encounter, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. What happens when an Encounter between a man and a woman who seem to have nothing in common develops into a complicated love story? Cha Soo Hyun is the daughter of a politician who lives a life where she is unable to choose her own path.
12. Designed to help Dungeon Masters to run D&D 5E combat Encounters more easily
13. "Encounter" is a 2018 South Korean drama directed by Park Shin Woo.
14. Join Encounter Kids as we Press Play for amazing worship, fun activities, games and community at our summer VBS! This year we have TWO sessions on campus for VBS: June 21 – 25 or June 28 – July 2 (same content both weeks, families can only register for one session)
15. Encounter is a mess from beginning to end, and if the alien was real I doubt even it could repair the damage here September 29, 2019
Encounter, End, Even
16. Encounter (Korean: 남자친구; Hanja: 男子親舊; RR: Namjachingu; lit
17. You’re listening to Encounter Encounter was launched with a mission to offer a safe space to Encounter the transcendent God in the midst of the noise of our daily routines
18. It is a daily podcast of sacred and mindful meditations to help you Encounter the divine presence of God throughout your day.
19. Encounter Managed care The process of a Pt coming to a provider, receiving services, and leaving
20. The short TV series is based on the storyline created for The Encounter (2010) and sequel The Encounter (2012)
21. There's a Facebook fan page for The Encounter. The final TV series episode #10 Maximum Mike is generally regarded as the …
22. Encounter is a movie with good intentions but failed to meet expectation
23. In Encounter (Boyfriend) he is totally the reason to watch as he portrays the boyfriend or friend every woman wishes to have in real life
24. Synonyms for Encounter in Free Thesaurus
25. 99 synonyms for Encounter: experience, meet, face, suffer, have, go through, sustain, endure
Encounter, Experience, Endure
26. Encounter is broadcast on Saturdays and Sundays
27. Encounter was launched with a mission to offer a safe space to Encounter the transcendent God in the midst of the noise of our daily routines
28. It is a daily podcast of sacred and mindful meditations to help you Encounter the divine presence of God throughout your day.
29. Encounter - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
30. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Encounter [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (experience a problem) (dificultades, problemas) tener⇒ vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("di la verdad", "encontré una moneda").
Espa, Encounter, Example, Experience, Encontr
31. Encounter Edu Riverside Business Centre, BV.B145-6 Bendon Valley, London, SW18 4UQ [email protected]
Encounter, Edu, Email
32. To experience something, especially problems or opposition Encounter problems/difficulties They Encountered serious problems when two members of the expedition were injured. Encounter opposition/resistance The government has Encountered strong opposition to …
Experience, Especially, Encounter, Encountered, Expedition
33. If you run into that cute guy (or girl) from the local deli when you’re at the grocery store and you stop to chat, you’ve just had an Encounter, which is a casual meeting, often resulting by chance
34. When you Encounter the word Encounter, context will tell you if it’s acting as a verb or a noun.
35. Watch Encounter online with Eng Sub - Summary: It all started with an Encounter between a young, ordinary man and a woman whose life has been designed by her influential parents
36. A meeting, especially one that is unplanned, unexpected, or brief: a chance Encounter in the park
37. A hostile or adversarial confrontation: a tense naval Encounter
38. To meet, especially unexpectedly; come upon: Encountered an old friend on the street
39. The student community of Encounter seeks to follow in the way of Jesus
40. Encounter (Voyager Books) by Jane Yolen and David Shannon Sep 20, 1996
41. Encounter by Jane Yolen is told from the fictionalized perspective of a boy who was part of the Taino, the first tribe to have interacted with Columbus
42. Encounter is one of the only children’s books to provide a narrative that gives voice to the Taino peoples
43. Crafting the Encounter Builder's Future
44. Encounter the Presence & Power of the Holy Spirit
45. The Encounter TV network features the teaching and healing ministry of David Diga Hernandez and the worship ministry of Steven Moctezuma
46. Encounter® Video Consultations
47. Encounter® Video Consultations is an API-based video layer that will enable the video functionality in Encounter® to integrate with your platform, bolstering your existing tech with a telehealth video solution – all without having to add another application.
Encounter, Enable, Existing
48. Encounter is a Catholic Bible, designed specifically for 6th to 8th grades, that uses the color-coded Bible Timeline Learning System to reveal the story of our faith and God’s plan for our lives
49. This captivating program guides students toward a powerful Encounter with God
50. At Beauty Encounter we are obsessed about beauty
51. ชื่อเรื่อง : 남자친구 / Encounter หรือ Boyfriend ประเภท : Melodrama, Romance จำนวนตอน : 16 ตอน ออกอากาศช่อง : tvN ฉายเมื่อ : 2018-Nov-28 to 2019-Jan-17 วัน-เวลา : Wednesday & Thursday 21:30 [ตามเวลาเกาหลี] เรื่องย่อ
52. Encounter by BEYRIES, released 13 November 2020 1
53. When did you first Encounter these difficulties? 2
54. I had a frightening Encounter with a poisonous snake
55. Every day of our lives we Encounter stresses of one kind or another
56. His Encounter with the guard dog had comp
57. The Procedure and Encounter have references to each other, and these should be to different procedures; one for the procedure that was performed during the Encounter (stored in Procedure.Encounter), and another for cases where an Encounter is a result of another procedure (stored in Encounter.indication) such as a follow-up Encounter to resolve
58. The Ark Encounter features the most authentic full-size replica of Noah’s Ark in the world, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible, with three decks of teaching exhibits
59. The history of the Bible vividly comes to life at the world-class Ark Encounter
60. ‘My first brief Encounter with the film was at a very young age.’ ‘I recalled my recent Encounter with the stranger, and my eyes narrowed.’ ‘He chewed reflectively, his thoughts drifting back to yesterday's Encounter with Marina.’ ‘The last and strangest Encounter occurred a …
ENCOUNTER [inˈkoun(t)ər, enˈkoun(t)ər]
encounter (verb) · encounters (third person present) · encountered (past tense) · encountered (past participle) · encountering (present participle)
encounter (noun) · encounters (plural noun)
The definition of an encounter is a meeting, often an unexpected one. An example of encounter is having an experience with spirits. Encounter is defined as to meet, especially unexpectedly. An example of encounter is to come upon a deer in the woods. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Encounter.".
Definition of encounter (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : a meeting between hostile factions or persons : a sudden often violent clash an encounter between the police and demonstrators. 2a : a chance meeting an accidental encounter.
noun a meeting with a person or thing, especially a casual, unexpected, or brief meeting: Our running into each other was merely a chance encounter. a meeting of persons or groups that are in conflict or opposition; combat; battle: Another such encounter and we may lose the war.
Initial encounter (“A”): initial encounter is defined as the period when a patient is receiving active treatment for an injury, poisoning or other consequences of an external cause. An “A” may be assigned on more than one claim.