1. English speakers borrowed "Enclave" from French in the 19th century
2. The French noun derives in turn from the Middle French verb Enclaver, meaning to "enclose." "Enclaver" itself can be traced to the Latin prefix in- and the Latin noun clavis, meaning "key."
3. The 2021 Buick Enclave mid-size SUV is designed to fit any lifestyle
4. YOUR WORLD, SEEMLESSLY CONNECTED Enclave comes equipped with intuitive technologies such as Apple CarPlay®†
5. , exclave - An Enclave is a group or area different from the surroundings, a secured area within another secured area, from Latin clavis, "key"; an exclave is the same thing, but usually describes a portion of a country separated from the main part and surrounded by …
6. An Enclave is a territory (or a part of one) that is entirely surrounded by the territory of one other state. Enclaves may also exist within territorial waters. Enclave is sometimes used improperly to denote a territory that is only partly surrounded by another state.
Enclave, Entirely, Enclaves, Exist
7. Enclave Audio scores high marks for its combination of value, installation ease, sound quality and aesthetics
8. Leave the lack of privacy and cramped spaces of traditional student housing behind and find your perfect getaway at Enclave! Our community features two- and three-bedroom apartments for college students, each fully furnished and outfitted with your essential must-haves.
Enclave, Each, Essential
9. Enclave Companies—located in Fargo, ND— is a full-service development and construction firm like nothing in our region
10. Ready to experience the Enclave difference? Find out first hand what makes Enclave Companies different.
11. The Enclave is a post-War institution that developed as a continuity of government measure for the pre-War federal government of the United States of America, frequently styling itself as the United States of America
12. Prior to the War, the founders of the Enclave operated as an informal secret cabal type organization of the same name.
13. Close to iconic shopping at South Coast Plaza, The Enclave features resort-style living with poolside cabanas, a Junior Olympic saltwater pool, fitness center, theater, clubhouse, jogging trails, and more
14. About The Enclave at Douglass Hills New construction garden homes have arrived to Douglass Hills! This is your opportunity to be a part of this highly desirable community in East Louisville
15. Welcome to The Enclave Apartments – a residential community featuring unique townhomes and cottages in Allendale
16. Spacious layouts, convenient amenities, and highly desirable features mean that everything you’ve been searching for in a great rental home is right here at The Enclave.
17. The Enclave is conveniently located near University of Florida and Santa Fe College, offering direct bus lines to campus that run on a regular basis, only ten minutes from downtown Gainesville
18. The Enclave is located near some of the best shopping and fine dining in the city.
19. Conveniently located off FM 1488, approximately 2 miles west of I-45, life at Enclave at Woodland Lakes places you at the heart of Conroe and The Woodlands, and less than 40 miles north of downtown Houston
20. The Kia Telluride earned an Edmunds Top Rated award for 2019 and 2020 and leads the Enclave by a considerable margin
Earned, Edmunds, Enclave
21. Enclave lets you start living the way you want
22. Leave behind what you know about apartments and townhomes in Abingdon, MD, and explore the brand new Enclave at Box Hill
23. Any small, distinct area or group enclosed or isolated within a larger one: a Chinese-speaking Enclave in London
24. Enclave is derived from the Old French word Enclaver, meaning to enclose, which in turn evolved from the Vulgar Latin inclavare, or “to lock up”, which further originated from the Latin “in-clavis”, meaning key
Enclave, Enclaver, Enclose, Evolved
25. Depending on what part of the world these Enclaves are located, they may either enjoy top class protection from potential
Enclaves, Either, Enjoy
26. Sitting atop the Buick SUV lineup, the 2022 Enclave is a stylish, family-friendly, and value-packed alternative to European luxury crossovers
27. Enclave Experience incredibly atmospheric and intense medieval combat action! Go ahead and enter a new world, the award-winning world of Enclave!The people of Light and Darkness are divided by a bottomless rift that split the earth many millennia ago.
Enclave, Experience, Enter, Earth
28. / ˈeŋ.kleɪv / a part of a country that is surrounded by another country, or a group of people who are different from the people living in the surrounding area: Campione d'Italia is an Italian Enclave in …
29. The 2021 Buick Enclave is a 3-row/7-passenger crossover SUV and the brand’s largest utility vehicle
30. Like other Buicks, the Enclave is known for its quiet and comfortable manners, ample interior
31. Read more about performance » Enclave Reliability Is the Buick Enclave Reliable? The 2021 Buick Enclave has a slightly above-average predicted reliability rating of 3.5 out of five
32. An Enclave is composed of an ethnic group living in a foreign land, typically in an urban setting
33. Enclave's location is the only good thing going for this complex
34. The Enclave offers free high-speed internet, full-size GE kitchen appliances, and a washer and dryer in every one of our spacious apartment homes
35. With community amenities such as a state of the art fitness center, beach sand volleyball court, tanning beds, and resort-style pool, you'll be living in luxury at The Enclave.
36. Enclave Otay Ranch provides a sense of belonging and relaxation with perfectly appointed apartment homes and expansive views
37. The 2021 Enclave is available in four trims: Preferred, Essence, Premium, and Avenir
38. All Enclave models come standard with FWD
39. Explore the 2021 Buick Enclave's gallery for pictures and videos of its signature exterior & interior, smart safety technologies and more.
Explore, Enclave, Exterior
40. 2014-2017 Buick Enclave Trim Configurations
41. The 2014-2017 Buick Enclave comes available in three different trim configurations: • Base - The base trim of the 2014-2017 Buick Enclave includes standard features such as Bluetooth ® audio streaming, a leather-wrapped steering wheel with mahogany wood accents, a six-speaker audio system, tri-zone automatic climate control, and more.
42. The Enclave is right across from LIDL which makes grocery shopping a lot easier, especially if you only shop once a week
Enclave, Easier, Especially
43. See good deals, great deals and more on Used Buick Enclave
44. Search from 5707 Used Buick Enclave cars for sale, including a 2011 Buick Enclave AWD CXL, a 2020 Buick Enclave AWD Avenir, and a 2020 Buick Enclave FWD Avenir.
45. Be a part of the Enclave Team View open positions now > Founded in 2011, Enclave is a leading development, construction and property management firm
46. Edmunds has 1,479 new Buick Enclaves for sale near you, including a 2021 Enclave Preferred SUV and a 2021 Enclave Avenir SUV ranging in price from $42,290 to $60,945.
Edmunds, Enclaves, Enclave
47. The current Enclave comes with a 3.6-liter V6 motor good for 310 horsepower and 266 lb-ft of torque
48. The Enclave Apartments for Rent in Allendale, Michigan: Floor plan features
49. The Enclave [41, 66] is the southwestern quadrant of the Ring of Fates in Oribos
50. The Enclave serves as the quest hub of the expansion - campaign-level storylines begin and end here
Enclave, Expansion, End
51. Enclave (plural Enclaves) A political, cultural or social entity or part thereof that is completely surrounded by another
Enclave, Enclaves, Entity
52. The republic of San Marino is an Enclave of Italy
53. The streets around Union Square form a Protestant Enclave within an otherwise Catholic neighbourhood
54. Welcome to The Enclave at Deep River Brand New and Classic Apartment Homes in Greensboro
55. Tucked into a quiet pocket of the Piedmont Triangle, yet convenient via I-40 and I-85 to work at Volvo, Ralph Lauren, and HondaJet, The Enclave at Deep River in Greensboro, NC, situates you near everything that matters in your day.
56. An Enclave is a protected memory region that provides confidentiality for data and code execution
57. Confidential computing nodes on AKS uses Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX) to create isolated Enclave environments in the nodes between each container
Extensions, Enclave, Environments, Each
58. The Enclave provides the best in Clemson, SC off campus housing for students from Clemson University, Tri County Tech and Southern Wesleyan
59. Enclave at Arrowhead is an INCREDIBLE place to live
60. Enclave: Spacious family haulers Subaru Ascent
61. The 2021 Enclave starts at $40,000 (MSRP), with a destination charge of $1,195.It gets EPA-estimated 20-21 MPG combined.
Enclave, Epa, Estimated
62. I get their food delivered through the Great Plates program, which is a fantastic service for someone living with a chronic illness! Instead of filling my body with crappy convenience foods when I'm unable to cook, I have Enclave's amazing meals.
63. Enclave definition: An Enclave is an area within a country or a city where people live who have a different Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
ENCLAVE [ˈenˌklāv, ˈäNGˌklāv]
enclave (noun) · enclaves (plural noun)
In human geography, an enclave is a piece of land which is totally enclosed within a foreign territory. If another country has sovereignty over it, it may also be called an exclave: it is an enclave of the foreign territory which surrounds it.
Definition of enclave. : a distinct territorial, cultural, or social unit enclosed within or as if within foreign territory. ethnic enclaves.
Definition of enclave : a distinct territorial, cultural, or social unit enclosed within or as if within foreign territory ethnic enclaves : an area with people who are different in some way from the people in the areas around it : something enclosed in an organ or tissue but not a continuous part of it
Definition of enclave. : a distinct territorial, cultural, or social unit enclosed within or as if within foreign territory ethnic enclaves.