1. “Every one was Emulous to contribute all that could be contributed to their succour and support.”
2. Join Facebook to connect with Craig Emulous Elliott Sr
3. Song - Emulou atho hah mong esinger - vahcy kipgenlyrics - letgoulen singsonmusic & record - logic studiothank you for watching "sl-ginlen home studio" ple
4. See what Emma Petrocelli (Emulou) found on Pinterest, the home of the world's best ideas.
5. ลองค้นหาคำในรูปแบบอื่น ๆ เพื่อให้ได้ผลลัพธ์มากขึ้นหรือน้อยลง: -Emulous-, *Emulous*, Emulou
6. FanArt of Emilou Apacci for my good/awesome friend Cat! Bleach Hueco Mundo Emulou Apacci belongs to Tite Kubo!
7. Curiosamente, Risonho Emulou a versão de Poly (inclusive no uso do famoso echo/delay) porém a versão dos Incríveis é mais acelerada e "ritmada" A Guitarrada "abraçou" esta versão dos Incríveis
Emulou, Echo, Esta
Emulous definition is - inspired by or deriving from a desire to emulate. inspired by or deriving from a desire to emulate; ambitious or eager to emulate; jealous… See the full definition
Both mean striving to emulate or sometimes jealous, but emulous is rare these days, and the adjective emulate is obsolete. The latter did have a brief moment of glory, however, when Shakespeare used it in Hamlet: Dar'd to the combat. . . ." Verb If you are talking to someone younger, do not condescend.
Definition of emulous. 1a : inspired by or deriving from a desire to emulate. b : ambitious or eager to emulate. 2 obsolete : jealous.
Medical Definition of emulsify. : to disperse (as an oil) in an emulsion also : to convert (two or more immiscible liquids) into an emulsion.