emulate (verb) · emulates (third person present) · emulated (past tense) · emulated (past participle) · emulating (present participle)
1. Emulate definition is - to strive to equal or excel
2. How to use Emulate in a sentence
3. Emulate definition, to try to equal or excel; imitate with effort to equal or surpass: to Emulate one's father as a concert violinist
4. Emulate synonyms, Emulate pronunciation, Emulate translation, English dictionary definition of Emulate
5. 11 synonyms of Emulate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 29 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Emulate: to be the same in meaning or effect.
7. We create living platforms that Emulate the complexities of human biology to enable unprecedented insights into human biology and health
8. Find 24 ways to say Emulate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Emulate reaches international success! We now make over 50 different products and has shipped to every state in the country as well as internationally
10. Benefits of Emulate’s Skin Care
11. Dark Sigil Helm is the best helmet to Emulate (You don't have to be day 10+) Combos
12. Emulate the behavior of Logix 5000™ controllers and much more with the Studio 5000® Logix Emulate™ software
13. When you Emulate someone, you imitate them, especially with the idea of matching their success.
14. Emulate mobile devices in Microsoft Edge DevTools
15. The Microsoft Edge DevTools provide a collection of features to help you Emulate mobile devices.
16. Emulate - imitate the function of (another system), as by modifying the hardware or the software
17. The theme is… Studio 5000 Logix Emulate
18. And fourthly, examples give us something concrete on which we can focus our own efforts – a mark to Emulate and perhaps even to surpass.” ― Robert B
19. Louden tags: Emulate , examples , …
20. Studio 5000 Logix Emulate Getting Results Guide 2 Rockwell Automation Publication LGEM5K-GR016L-EN-E Important User Information Read this document and the documents listed in the additional resources section about installation, configuration, and
21. Emulate General Information Description
22. The company's platform is a new living system that Emulates human biology for understanding how different diseases, medicines, chemicals and foods
23. Explore 187 Emulate Quotes by authors including Nick Saban, Rush Limbaugh, and Jason Statham at BrainyQuote.
24. Emulate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
25. Inflections of 'Emulate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Emulates v 3rd person singular emulating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Emulated v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man."
26. While Emulate derived from emo and emotions which represent the (heart) and the exact characteristics
27. Emulate (third-person singular simple present Emulates, present participle emulating, simple past and past participle Emulated) (now rare) To attempt to equal or be the same as
28. Emulate 'Emulate' is a 7 letter word starting and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Emulate' Clue Answer; Strive to equal (7) Emulate: Attempt to equal (7) Try to equal or imitate (7) Attempt to match (7) Mirror; mimic (7) Follow in the footsteps of (7) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Emulate
29. Emulate also refers to imitating someone, but it means to match that person in importance or success, or to surpass that person in importance or success.Emulate carries the connotation of wishing to excel by patterning oneself on someone else who is worthy of esteem
30. The word Emulate is also a transitive verb, related words are Emulates, Emulated, emulating, emulator, emulation.
31. ‘"Don't Emulate what the Americans are doing, " he prescribes.’ ‘And we're starting to get little kids walking, because they Emulate their heroes.’ ‘Many upcoming artistes are said to Emulate her style but rarely can match her flair.’ ‘He wanted to Emulate the beaux arts style of Paris of that era.’
32. Too often we Emulate someone without realizing we don’t actually want to be like them
33. It tells of a young actress's attempts to Emulate her mother's glittering career on the London stage just before the Second World War.: He even cut his hair to resemble Hitler and grew a toothbrush moustache in a pathetic attempt to Emulate his hero.: But it would be a pardonable exaggeration to say that, for most writers, greedy to learn and Emulate, this is the only important question.
34. If you have some kind of controller for PC and you want to Emulate device with unknown protocol, you can use WireShark or other sniffer to understand what's going on
35. 1 ‘they tried to Emulate Lucy's glowing performance’ SYNONYMS imitate , copy, reproduce, mimic, mirror, echo, follow, model oneself on, take as a model, take as an example
36. Emulate definition: If you Emulate something or someone, you imitate them because you admire them a great Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
37. Emulate is the electronic music project of producer Keith McMurray
38. Emulate, simulate, mimic and imitate
39. Emulate This is usually used with someone as an object
40. For instance, You should Emulate your grandmother
41. Emulate Lyrics: Obie the person that came up introverted / 'Cause of nervousness, that was solely the only verdict / It was worth it 'cause he changed, became so observant / Servin' such of a
42. Emulate is a private company that foces on commercializing Organs-on-Chips as an automated human bioemulation platform that achieves a new standard for mimicking true human physiology so that responses to medicines, chemicals, and diseases can be accurately predicted.
43. The Emulate Therapeutics “Molecular Interrogation and Data System” (MIDS) is at the core of the company’s patented technology platform
44. • Developing countries often try to Emulate experiences of developed countries, but this is not always a good idea
45. • Denis hung back, unsure whether he dared Emulate his superior
46. • The narrator's wish to Emulate that even-heartedness was Sebastian's own
47. • Davis was encouraged to Emulate the style of trumpet player Bobby Hackett.
48. See 2 authoritative translations of Emulate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
49. Used to Emulate this on ie10 in browser mode
50. Emulate (1) They hope to Emulate the success of other software companies
51. (2) Sons are traditionally expected to Emulate their fathers
52. (3) Some smaller cities now Emulate …