1. The majority of such Employments involved day labour and lower-skilled crafts, like those of tailoring and shoemaking
2. Employments This site is currently under construction
3. Plural of employment Synonyms & Antonyms of Employments 1 the act or practice of employing something for a particular purpose the employment of the kitchen oven as a storage cupboard had predictably disastrous results
Employment, Employments, Employing
4. If a person's multiple employment involves only legislative agencies and all Employments are less than full-time, the person may use paid leave from leave balances in all Employments, and on separating from one employment, leave balances accrued under that employment will be transferred to the remaining Employments.
5. Welcome to the official Elite-Employments.com, Technology news, All Live Sports News,New Laptop news,New Movies,Forex Update news,New Automobile News,
6. November 19, 2020 Employments Point 0 SBI 8500 Apprentice Vacancy 2020 : State Bank of India (SBI) has released a recruitment notification for post of Apprentice
7. Synonyms for Employments include professions, works, jobs, occupations, positions, trades, businesses, posts, situations and vocations
8. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Employments e.g
9. In reference to various types of Employments or a collection of Employments.
10. The Life in Ancient Times: Discoveries of Pompeii, Ancient Greece, Babylon & Assyria: Employments, Amusements, Customs, The Cities, Palaces, Monuments, The Literature and Fine Arts - Kindle edition by Yaggy, L
11. 51.12.010: Employments included — Declaration of policy.: 51.12.020: Employments excluded
12. What does Employments mean? Plural form of employment
13. Synonyms for Employments in Free Thesaurus
14. » Employments 2070 Chain Bridge Rd., Vienna/Tysons Corner, VA 22182
15. Is the Employments section, accessible by clicking "Professional" on the left-hand side of this section: To add any information here, click the Add button in the top right corner of the section
16. Quick Employments.com is one of the best online job portals in India that helps people to get right job for their bright future
17. Looking for Employments? Find out information about Employments
18. Any activity engaged in for wages or salary In sociology, there has always been a healthy scepticism about the simple equating of paid employment with work, Explanation of Employments
Engaged, Equating, Employment, Explanation, Employments
19. Anonymous"He had several Employments." The word is being used as a synonym for "jobs."My takes is this
An employer is a person, company, or organization that employs people-pays them for work . The people who are paid to work are called employees.
Employment(noun) the act of employing or using; also, the state of being employed. Employment(noun) that which engages or occupies; that which consumes time or attention; office or post of business; service; as, agricultural employments; mechanical employments; public employments; in the employment of government.
But the definition of being "employed" gets even squishier the farther down you get in the Labor Department's explanation. People, for instance, are considered employed if they "worked 15 hours or more as unpaid workers in an enterprise operated by a member of the family."
There are three types of employment: