1. Examples of Employable in a Sentence Adjective this wall map of the bay is for decoration only—it's not Employable for actual navigation Recent Examples on the Web: Adjective The film’s director was Mr
2. Employable means available and able to be hired for a job, especially for long-term employment
Employable, Especially, Employment
3. In the most basic sense, Employable means …
4. Save Word Synonyms & Antonyms of Employable capable of or suitable for being used for a particular purpose this wall map of the bay is for decoration only—it's not Employable for actual navigation
5. / ɪmˈplɔɪ.ə.b ə l / uk / ɪmˈplɔɪ.ə.b ə l / having enough skills and abilities for someone to employ you: Computer skills make you far more Employable.
Enough, Employ, Employable
6. THE PHILOSOPHY OF NATURAL THEOLOGY WILLIAM JACKSON There are, however, an additional three and one half million Employable people who are on relief
7. ROOSEVELT In 1968, 80 percent of Employable women worked outside the home.
8. A&E’s groundbreaking new docuseries “The Employables” follows job seekers with conditions such as autism or Tourette Syndrome as they work to overcome obstacles and find fulfilling employment that provides them with the skills to excel long term in their careers.
Employables, Employment, Excel
9. How Employable Are You? All job seekers have some level of education or training, skills and experience, aptitudes and interests and abilities, but it is attitude, motivation, and personality that permit us to obtain and retain employment.
Employable, Education, Experience, Employment
10. Employable runs training seminars and one on one training around employment issues
11. Employable will work with clients one on one to assist in all aspects of Job Search.
12. Employable as a result of the learning opportunities provided and most are offered employment locally. Employable students come through a system in which they are exposed to at least some PBL approaches
Employable, Employment, Exposed
13. This means that graduates will have clear evidence of their ability, making them readily Employable …
14. Employable Me is a new recruitment experience connecting employers and job seekers and helping create inclusive workplaces
Employable, Experience, Employers
15. Employable (comparative more Employable, superlative most Employable) (especially of a person) Able to be employed
Employable, Especially, Employed
16. Forever Employable is a book that can unlock your potential and unleash talents far beyond what you have been imagining for yourself
17. Synonyms for Employable include functional, serviceable, useful, usable, fit, practicable, available, useable, operable and exploitable
18. ‘students with Employable skills’ ‘The key element in the Harris governments reforms was a mandatory workfare program for Employable individuals.’ ‘The aim is to turn out more Employable youngsters.’ ‘He said ideally the school, which is residential, aims to produce Employable students who can play a …
19. Definition of Employable in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Employable mean? Information and translations of Employable in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
21. Employable - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
22. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Employable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (fit for work) (informal) empleable adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que
Espa, Employable, Example, Empleable, En
23. APM’s Employable Me connects employers to potential candidates selected from thousands of unique and committed job seekers looking for work
24. Employables portal is Mark Calthers Consulting recruitment online access to both employers to load and have easy access to recruiting the most competent hands for their organisation.
Employables, Employers, Easy
25. Examples from the Corpus Employable • And young people need to be educated in new ways to be Employable
Examples, Employable, Educated
26. • The course is recognized for producing graduates who are immediately Employable and who can play leading roles in the development of computing
27. • The traditional, massive unemployment of Employable disabled people is far worse than
28. Jeff Gothelf, a Barcelona-based (by way of New Jersey), 47-year-old business consultant, author and public speaker, believes we can make ourselves "forever Employable" if we follow his advice.
29. Students in most fields will pursue internships or clinicals to learn on-the-job hard and soft skills that make them more Employable
30. One way to build a sustainable forever Employable career is to get to the point where you have serious dedicated fans or followers who are willing to pay for pretty much anything you produce
31. The ideas in Forever Employable will help you find work
32. The noun Employable has 1 sense: 1
33. A person who is qualified and ready to work Familiarity information: Employable used as a noun is very rare
34. • Employable (adjective) The adjective Employable has 1 sense: 1
35. Physically and mentally capable of working at a regular job and available Familiarity information: Employable used as an adjective is
36. Definition and synonyms of Employable from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Employable, English, Education
37. This is the British English definition of Employable.View American English definition of Employable.
38. PLEASE NOTE: As announced, Employable will be temporarily closed from today until 11 February
39. Info.Employable@gmail.com +264 81 447 8921 Employable - taking you from job …
40. Employable adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (fit for work) (al lavoro) idoneo agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
41. 3 hours ago · Iowa Workforce Development launched a new podcast called “Mission: Employable”
42. Synonyms for Employable in Free Thesaurus
43. 10 synonyms for Employable: accessible, open, operable, operative, practicable, usable, utilizable
44. Definition of Employable adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
45. Employable is a blog that helps job seekers master the skills that employers want
46. Maybe your dream is a be a writer, but in order to support yourself and make yourself Employable, you write short informative blog posts for a website that helps students get into college
47. The development of an Employable labour force involves providing people with the capacity to access and reap the benefits of the knowledge based society, addressing skill gaps and preventing the erosion of skills resulting from unemployment, non-participation and exclusion throughout the lifecycle.
Employable, Erosion, Exclusion
48. The backbone of Forever Employable is actually the scientific method applied to career development: formulate your hypothesis, experiment, draw your conclusions and iterate (Gothelf is, after all, the “Lean UX guy” as he himself puts it).
49. Mission: Employable is a weekly podcast focused on workforce-related topics in Iowa
50. Employable definition: Someone who is Employable has skills or abilities that are likely to make someone want to Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
51. What Colleges Are Doing to Make Students Employable
52. Ohio's Tiffin University (TU) has made great strides to create a curriculum centered around cultural diversity in order to produce graduates with Employable skills.
53. Someone Employable possesses several types of job skills that may impress an employer
Define employable. employable synonyms, employable pronunciation, employable translation, English dictionary definition of employable. tr.v. em·ployed , em·ploy·ing , em·ploys 1. a. To provide work to for pay: agreed to employ the job applicant.
Synonyms for employable. available, exploitable, fit, functional, operable, practicable, serviceable, usable.
Computer skills make you far more employable. On the one hand, (pre-)adolescent orphan girls might have been much more easily employable in the households of relatives or step-parents. The result strongly indicates that poor-law authorities kept a close eye on the less employable poor to encourage them to move over considerably longer distances.
Employability skills may not be listed in a job description, but they are important skills that can make you more attractive to prospective employers. The main benefit of having these traits is that it can help you stand out among other job candidates who are vying for the same position.