1. Forcefully, vigorously, vehemently, earnestly, energetically, insistently Mr Davies has Emphatically denied the charges
2. 2. definitely, certainly, absolutely, positively, categorically Hurting her feelings was Emphatically not my intention.
3. Emphatically definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
4. Emphatically, pronounced "em-FAT-ick-lee," shares the same origin as emphasize, which means "to stress or put particular importance on something." When you say or do something Emphatically, you …
5. Find 17 ways to say Emphatically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
6. 57 synonyms and near synonyms of Emphatically from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 antonyms and near antonyms
7. Find another word for Emphatically
8. Emphatically: as in resolutely, steadfastly
9. Emphatically Sentence Examples Everyone waited, so Emphatically and eagerly did he demand their attention to his story
10. He was a great admirer of Galen; and in his writings he protests Emphatically …
11. Synonyms for Emphatically include absolutely, certainly, assuredly, decisively, distinctly, flatly, unequivocally, decidedly, definitely and categorically
12. We found 6 answers for “Emphatically”
13. This page shows answers to the clue Emphatically, followed by 3 definitions like “(adv.)With emphasis”, “With great …
14. Examples of Emphatically in a sentence When my husband and I married, we agreed Emphatically to stay together forever
15. 🔊 My little boy wiped the crumbs off his mouth and Emphatically told me he did not eat the chocolate chip cookies
16. 🔊 In court, the defendant Emphatically maintained she was only joking about killing her husband
17. Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word Emphatically. Princeton's WordNet (0.00 / 0 votes)Rate this definition: decidedly, unquestionably, Emphatically, definitely, in spades, by all odds (adverb) without question and beyond doubt
18. Adverb [ADVERB with verb] If you say something Emphatically, you say it in a forceful way which shows that you feel very strongly about what you are saying
19. 'No fast food', she said Emphatically.
20. So very Emphatically and unexpectedly, that we were all three discomposed; until Tiffey came in with the bill
21. (David Copperfield, by Charles Dickens) He answered Emphatically but calmly—A female curate, who is not my wife, would never suit me
22. (Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Brontë) He shook his head Emphatically
23. In a very clear way that involves speaking with force ‘Certainly not,’ he replied Emphatically. She is Emphatically opposed to the proposals
24. He has always Emphatically denied the allegations.
25. How to say Emphatically in English? Pronunciation of Emphatically with 2 audio pronunciations, 4 synonyms, 14 translations, 1 sentence and more for Emphatically.
26. Emphatically (comparative more Emphatically, superlative most Emphatically) In an emphatic manner; with emphasis
27. Definition and synonyms of Emphatically from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
28. This is the British English definition of Emphatically.View American English definition of Emphatically.
29. ‘Ell Emphatically denied making the statement, adding that he had nothing against white people.’ ‘However, when contacted by The Sunday Business Post last Friday, the witness Emphatically denied the statement attributed to him.’ ‘Soldiers interviewed in Kosovo Emphatically …
30. Emphatically translate: catégoriquement
31. Synonyms for Emphatically in Free Thesaurus
32. 20 synonyms for Emphatically: forcefully, vigorously, vehemently, earnestly, energetically
33. Ell Emphatically denied making the statement, adding that he had nothing against white people
34. He is a man who speaks forcefully, Emphatically and, yes, sometimes controversially from the pulpit at First Baptist Church
35. Soldiers interviewed in Kosovo Emphatically expressed their support for nationbuilding.
36. Emphatically: With emphasis or stress of voice
37. There are certain sentiments which we call Emphatically human -- denying the honour of that name to those who lack them.
38. Find 17 ways to say Emphatically, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
39. I Emphatically deny anything to the contrary," Guerin said in a statement Tuesday
40. See 4 authoritative translations of Emphatically in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
41. Emphatically - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
42. Emphatically - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
43. The woman who cuts her body asserts undeniably and Emphatically that there is a self that has power over that body
44. Protestantism concerned itself with the inscription of dogma, attention to the text, was more Emphatically scriptural.
45. The athlete Emphatically denied having taken any performance-enhancing drugs
46. Evelyn, in his travels in Italy, are most Emphatically set forth in the History hereunto annexed, which he was pleas'd upon my desire to send me in writing
47. Emphatically definition at D, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
48. Another way to say Emphatically? Synonyms for Emphatically (other words and phrases for Emphatically).
49. Emphatically translation in English-French dictionary
50. While members of the Senate may disagree Emphatically on most policy matters, they are in agreement on one point.
51. VOA: standard.2010.04.14 What most distinguishes Aristotle is that his language is addressed Emphatically to citizens and statesmen not to other political scientists or philosophers
52. Emphatically adv 1: without question and beyond doubt; "it was decidedly too expensive"; "she told him off in spades"; "by all odds they should win" [syn: decidedly, unquestionably, Emphatically, definitely, in spades, by all odds]
53. Harris want to be on record and more importantly want the public to know they Emphatically deny in the strongest way possible the …
54. Emphatically (English)Origin & history emphatic + -ally Adverb Emphatically (comparative more Emphatically, superlative most Emphatically)
55. In an emphatic manner; with emphasis.; Macaulay He was indeed Emphatically a popular writer.; Sept, Jon Smith, Tottenham 3 - 1 Shamrock Rovers, BBC Sport: "Dos Santos, who has often been on the fringes at Spurs since moving from Barcelona, …
56. Used Emphatically, especially with man (n.); as in: [A]bout a thousand gentlemen having bought his almanacks for this year, merely to find what he said against me, at every line they read they would lift up their eyes, and cry out betwixt rage and laughter, "they were sure no …
57. Emphatically is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Emphatically meaning, Emphatically word synonyms, and its similar words
58. Emphatically meaning in Urdu is زور سے and Emphatically word meaning in roman can write as Zoor se.
Definition of 'emphatically'. emphatically. If you say something emphatically, you say it in a forceful way that shows you feel very strongly about what you are saying. "No fast food," she said emphatically. You use emphatically to emphasize the statement you are making.
Emphatically meaning In an emphatic manner; with emphasis.
Definition of 'emphatically'. emphatically. If you say something emphatically, you say it in a forceful way which shows that you feel very strongly about what you are saying.
What's the adjective for emphatically? Here's the word you're looking for. Included below are past participle and present participle forms for the verbs emphasize and emphasise which may be used as adjectives within certain contexts. emphatic. Characterized by emphasis; forceful.