1. To give emphasis to; stress: She Emphasized that the matter was urgent
2. Find 49 ways to say Emphasized, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
3. [ + that ] He Emphasized that all the people taking part in the research were volunteers
4. 41 synonyms and near synonyms of Emphasized from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 19 antonyms and near antonyms
5. Find another word for Emphasized.
6. Definition of Emphasized in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Emphasized mean? Information and translations of Emphasized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. It’s completely useless and lost on the non-Apple receipient though, since there’s a high likelihood they have no idea what “Emphasized” even means
9. What does Emphasized mean? Simple past tense and past participle of emphasize
10. [ + that ] He Emphasized that all the people taking part in the research were volunteers
11. Synonyms for Emphasized include said, claimed, alleged, asserted, affirmed, maintained, proclaimed, argued, attested and contended
12. How to say Emphasized in English? Pronunciation of Emphasized with 1 audio pronunciation, 7 synonyms, 15 translations, 4 sentences and more for Emphasized.
13. He Emphasized on the fact that each fairy was different and we would have to have different expressions
Emphasized, Each, Expressions
14. But it's also been Emphasized that no major policy changes can be expected to come out of the meeting
15. Something that's Emphasized is stressed
16. The Emphasized point of a politician's speech might be lowering taxes
17. When you put stress on something or pay it extra attention, you can describe it as Emphasized. There are Emphasized syllables in words, Emphasized subjects in school, and Emphasized …
18. Emphasize (emphasizes 3rd person present) (emphasizing present participle) (Emphasized past tense & past participle ) in BRIT, also use emphasise To emphasize something means to indicate that it is particularly important or true, or to draw special attention to it
Emphasize, Emphasizes, Emphasizing, Emphasized, Emphasise
19. Verb But it's also been Emphasized that no major policy changes can be expected to come out of the meeting
20. Related words are emphasizes, Emphasized and emphasizing.Emphasis is the noun form
Emphasizes, Emphasized, Emphasizing, Emphasis
21. Emphasize (third-person singular simple present emphasizes, present participle emphasizing, simple past and past participle Emphasized) To stress, give emphasis or extra weight to (something)
Emphasize, Emphasizes, Emphasizing, Emphasized, Emphasis, Extra
22. His two-fingered gesture Emphasized what he had told his boss to do with his job
23. Synonyms for Emphasized in Free Thesaurus
24. 2 synonyms for Emphasized: emphasised, emphatic
Emphasized, Emphasised, Emphatic
25. What are synonyms for Emphasized?
26. The KJV has ben said to do this but most KJV's today have been slightly updated while my copy of the Emphasized Bible uses grammar that is very uncommon today not just in words but in style
27. For example the Emphasized version of Psalm 46:1-2 reads " God- for us is a refuge and strength, A help in distresses, soon found."
28. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Emphasized yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Emphasized, Entering, Enter, Each
29. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Emphasized” Contribute to Crossword Clues
30. He Emphasized the necessity of taking strong measures
31. He Emphasized how little was known about the disease
32. He Emphasized the need for hard work
33. The rising tone of her voice Emphasized her panic
34. The Emphasized Bible, by Joseph Bryant Rotherham, is a unique translation which helps English-only Bible readers to understand the linguistic and literary nuances of the Greek and Hebrew texts.This translation aims for a literal rendering of the original languages, and adds markings to the English text to indicate emphases, parallel structures, and the other linguistic features.
Emphasized, English, Emphases
35. Clarence Skinner Emphasized the social ethics of Universalist theology
36. She Emphasized the point in an interview at the weekend
37. Emphasize that… She Emphasized that their plan would mean sacrifices and hard work
38. Emphasize how, what, etc… He Emphasized how little was known about the disease
Emphasize, Etc, Emphasized
39. It must/should be Emphasized that… It should be Emphasized that this is only one possible explanation.
40. Smith-Valade Emphasized that with great teamwork, anyone who is speaking on behalf of the organizing committee is well prepared.
41. VOA: standard.2010.02.25 In fact, he actually Emphasized a concept that was first stated by a French philosopher Louis Blanc in the mid-nineteenth century.
42. She Emphasized that their plan would mean sacrifices and hard work
43. Emphasize how, what, etc… He Emphasized how little was known about the disease
Emphasize, Etc, Emphasized
44. It must/should be Emphasized that… It should be Emphasized that this is only one possible explanation
45. + speech “This must be our top priority,” he Emphasized.
46. Antonyms for Emphasized include denied, disclaimed, recanted, refuted, rejected, retracted, abjured, abnegated, contradicted and contravened
47. Has already been Emphasized by Vygotsky who had stressed the crucial role of 'psychological tools' and 'cultural artifacts' in triggering learning processes.
48. Another way to say Cannot Be Emphasized Enough? Synonyms for Cannot Be Emphasized Enough (other words and phrases for Cannot Be Emphasized Enough).
49. 6-What are areas/language skills are Emphasized? Grammar Translation Method - Learning vocabulary and grammar is the main goal in the language
50. Direct Method - Vocabulary is more Emphasized than grammar - All four skills are Emphasized but…
51. Both men Emphasized the dirt and exhaustion of war, the fragments of civilization that the soldiers shared with each other and the civilians: coffee, tobacco, whiskey, shelter, sleep
Emphasized, Exhaustion, Each
52. The Emphasized words dataset was created to train and evaluate a system that receives a written argumentative speech and predicts which words should be Emphasized by the Text-to-Speech component
53. Definition of over-Emphasized in the Definitions.net dictionary
54. What does over-Emphasized mean? Information and translations of over-Emphasized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.