1. Emphasises synonyms, Emphasises pronunciation, Emphasises translation, English dictionary definition of Emphasises
2. Synonyms for Emphasises include shows us, identifies, highlights, indicates, emphasizes, mentions, spotlights, adverts, denotes and designates
3. The Crossword Solver found 37 answers to the Emphasises crossword clue
4. Emphasises 'Emphasises' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Emphasises' Clue Answer; Lays stress upon (10) Emphasises: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Emphasises We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Emphasises will help you to finish your crossword today
5. Emphasise means to stress the importance of something, to define a portion of an idea or narrative as having greater value than other portions of the idea or narrative.Emphasise may also mean to accentuate a certain portion.Emphasise is a transitive verb, which is a verb that takes an object.Emphasise is the British spelling, related forms are Emphasises, emphasised and emphasising.
Emphasise, Emphasises, Emphasised, Emphasising
6. What does Emphasises mean? Third-person singular simple present indicative form of emphasise
7. Another way to say Emphasises? Synonyms for Emphasises (other words and phrases for Emphasises).
8. Emphasises? Thanks in advance! R
9. Looking for Emphasises? Find out information about Emphasises
10. A special importance or significance placed upon or imparted to an element or form by means of contrast or counterpoint; a sharpness or vividness of Explanation of Emphasises
Element, Explanation, Emphasises
11. Emphasise (third-person singular simple present Emphasises, present participle emphasising, simple past and past participle emphasised) (British) Alternative spelling of emphasizeUsage notes 
Emphasise, Emphasises, Emphasising, Emphasised, Emphasizeusage
12. "Emphasises" is the British spelling
13. The Rapporteur also Emphasises that EU consumer law should be mapped thoroughly when assessing the scope of the CPC Regulation
14. Egypt Emphasises enhanced cooperation with Africa to address migration issues
Egypt, Emphasises, Enhanced
15. Clinical decision support becomes essential tool in the fight against the pandemic, a new report supported by information and software solutions firm, Wolters Kluwer, Emphasises the critical role of CDSS at the time, providing case studies from healthcare settings around the globe
16. Consul General Choo Emphasises importance of united, strong Guyana
17. Biden Emphasises on a secure, prosperous Indo-Pacific Biden had earlier spoken with Canadian PM Trudeau, President Emmanuel Macron of France, Germany's Merkel, British PM …
Emphasises, Earlier, Emmanuel
18. Read more about Wartsila and LUT University joint study Emphasises investments in flexible generation technologies for India's energy transition towards 100 percent renewables by 2050 on Business Standard
19. Egypt Emphasises need for progress on nuclear disarmament: Foreign Minister
20. Air Marshal Amao Emphasises on Collective Efforts against Insecurity
21. Emphasises player agency and engagement in a storyline, it does come with challenges
22. While McCarthy Emphasises the constant progression of society, Johyn Grady’s experiences in Mexico exemplify his ultimate vulnerability in the harsh adult world, which renders him further incapable of achieving his dream
Emphasises, Experiences, Exemplify
23. KOTA KINABALU: The Federal Government Emphasises fair treatment in drawing up development under the 12th Malaysia Plan (12MP) for Sabah by providing equal allocation like other states, said Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin
24. 1 day ago · KOTA KINABALU (March 22): The Federal Government Emphasises fair treatment in drawing up development under the 12th Malaysia Plan (12MP) for Sabah by providing equal allocation like other states
25. G20 Emphasises on food security first 16 July 2014
26. Pankaj Tripathi Emphasises on importance of teaching 'feminism' to young boys Share Facebook Twitter Instagram Embed Updated : Mar 19, 2021, 08:34 IST 2047 views
27. 1 day ago · KOTA KINABALU: The Federal Government Emphasises fair treatment in drawing up development under the 12th Malaysia Plan (12MP) for Sabah by providing equal allocation like other states, said Tan
28. 2 days ago · illawarramercury.com.au - NSW Young Woman of the Year Emphasises the importance of funding for medical research breakthroughs
Emphasises definition, to give emphasis to; lay stress upon; stress: to emphasize a point; to emphasize the eyes with mascara. See more.
verb (used with object), em·pha·sized, em·pha·siz·ing. to give emphasis to; lay stress upon; stress: to emphasize a point; to emphasize the eyes with mascara. (tr) to give emphasis or prominence to; stress
1 : a forcefulness in the way something is said or written that gives it special attention or importance. 2. : special force given to one or more words or syllables in speaking or reading. In the word "vacation," the emphasis is on the second syllable.
Emphases definition, special stress laid upon, or importance attached to, anything: The president's statement gave emphasis to the budgetary crisis. See more.