1. Emphasised: 1 adj spoken with emphasis Synonyms: emphasized , emphatic accented , stressed bearing a stress or accent
Emphasised, Emphasis, Emphasized, Emphatic
2. Definition of Emphasised in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. What does Emphasised mean? Information and translations of Emphasised in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. Synonyms for Emphasised in Free Thesaurus
5. 2 synonyms for Emphasised: emphasized, emphatic
Emphasised, Emphasized, Emphatic
6. What are synonyms for Emphasised?
7. Empathy is an important concept within healthcare and as such is Emphasised in policy, codes of practice, national clinical guidance and medical training. (Patients with an ‘empathic’ GP at reduced risk of early death, University of Cambridge)
Empathy, Emphasised, Empathic, Early
8. Emphasise is a transitive verb, which is a verb that takes an object. Emphasise is the British spelling, related forms are emphasises, Emphasised and emphasising
Emphasise, Emphasises, Emphasised, Emphasising
9. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Emphasised crossword clue
10. Emphasised 'Emphasised' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Emphasised We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Emphasised will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. Synonyms for Emphasised include said, claimed, alleged, asserted, affirmed, maintained, proclaimed, argued, attested and contended
12. Another way to say Emphasised? Synonyms for Emphasised (other words and phrases for Emphasised).
13. He Emphasised the fact that his life had been unpolluted and his morals irreproachable. But I return to the point I have Emphasised already, the only point to this book
14. She Emphasised her words with a truly British scorn for those who live by their brains.
15. Profesor Gliński Emphasised that reading together and developing a habit of reading in families is an extremely important cultural ability.
16. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'Emphasised' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch
17. “Fatherhood ought to be Emphasised as much as motherhood
18. This narrower ground was Emphasised by Staughton LJ in Hayes v Dodd.
19. When listing points, they should be Emphasised by being numbered or bullet points used.
20. This is Emphasised by the extreme lengths they went to make sure that we did not miss it.
21. 🐛 the foo-folder shows that it has Emphasised items; jrieken unassigned mjbvz May 20, 2020
22. Synonyms for re-Emphasised in Free Thesaurus
23. What are synonyms for re-Emphasised?
24. It is Emphasised that these recommendations and the associated incremental costs, together with those in  Volume III, represent an integrated package of measures and should be implemented as a whole.
25. In this case, even the title Emphasised Bono's boys as victims rather than culprits: "U2 brand green criticism 'unfair'".
26. Announcing the change, Speaker Michael Martin Emphasised how difficult an MPs job was.
27. Keane acknowledged as much when he again Emphasised how his squad needs to be strengthened if it is to have a chance of
28. Emphasised is an English language word that is well described on this page with all the important details i.e Emphasised meaning, Emphasised word synonyms, and its similar words
29. Emphasised meaning in Urdu is کسی خاص لفظ پر زور دینا and Emphasised word meaning in …
30. To show at a glance narrative, speech, parallelism, and logical analysis, also to enable the student readily to distinguish the several divine names; and Emphasised throughout
31. Question is ⇒ Play way method of teaching has been Emphasised in the scheme of the education of, Options are ⇒ (A) Realists, (B) Naturalists, (C) Pragmatists, (D) Existentialists, (E) , Leave your comments or Download question paper.
Emphasised, Education, Existentialists
32. Recent studies have Emphasised the multidimensional nature of dyspnoea in the sensory-perceptual (intensity and quality), affective distress and impact domains
33. If you haven't solved the crossword clue Emphasised yet try to search our Crossword Dictionary by entering the letters you already know! (Enter a dot for each missing letters, e.g
Emphasised, Entering, Enter, Each
34. “P.ZZ..” will find “PUZZLE”.) Also look at the related clues for crossword clues with similar answers to “Emphasised” Contribute to Crossword Clues
35. The Emphasised Bible: A New Translation, Designed to Set Forth the Exact Meaning, the Proper Terminology and the Graphic Style of the Sacred Originals : Arranged to Show at a Glance Narrative, Speech, Parallelism, and Logical Analysis and Emphasised Throughout After the Idioms of the Hebrew and Greek Tongues : with Expository Introduction, Select References & Appendices of Notes
Emphasised, Exact, Expository
36. It may be Emphasised here that exact solution of any transmission line must consider the fact that the constants of the line are not lumped but are distributed uniformly throughout the length of the line
37. The north-south divide is Emphasised by the fact that directors in the north-east and East Midlands also get up to 12 per cent below the average
As verbs the difference between emphasise and emphasize. is that emphasise is (british) while emphasize is to stress, give emphasis or extra weight to (something).
Definition of 'emphasize'. emphasize. To emphasize something means to indicate that it is particularly important or true, or to draw special attention to it. But it's also been emphasized that no major policy changes can be expected to come out of the meeting.
The words used to emphasize a noun are called Emphasizing Adjectives. 'Very' and 'own' are the most commonly used emphasizing adjectives that are used to emphasize some ideas. Let's see some examples- Mind your own business.