See also: Sympathised Sympathized Empathizes Empathise Empathizer Empathize Sympathises Empathy Empathetic Empathic Empathia Empas Empatar Empatia Empacho Emparts Empatica Empathizing Empanel Empathetically
1. Synonyms for Empathised with include took, understood, comprehended, apprehended, got, grasped, appreciated, followed, saw and accepted
2. Empathise Past participle: Empathised Gerund: empathising Imperative Present Preterite Present Continuous Present Perfect Past Continuous Past Perfect Future Future Perfect Future Continuous Present Perfect Continuous Future Perfect Continuous Past Perfect Continuous Conditional Past Conditional Imperative empathise empathise Present I empathise you
Empathise, Empathised, Empathising
3. Synonyms for Empathised in Free Thesaurus
4. What are synonyms for Empathised?
5. Empathise (third-person singular simple present empathises, present participle empathising, simple past and past participle Empathised) Non- …
Empathise, Empathises, Empathising, Empathised
6. Empathised 'Empathised' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Empathised.We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Empathised will help you to finish your crossword today
7. Define Empathised.Empathised synonyms, Empathised pronunciation : 2
8. View image of It is believed that Chambon’s Protestant population Empathised with the Jews due to France’s history of Huguenot persecution (Credit: Credit: Hervé Lenain/Alamy)
9. Krishna Kapoor Empathised with Nargis and even told her that she understands what she must be thinking
10. Empathised - find the meaning and all words formed with Empathised, anagrams with Empathised and much more
11. The word Empathised uses 10 letters: a, d, e, e, h, i, m, p, s, t
12. Empathised is playable in: Words With Friends 19
13. Empathised.com This domain is available for sale! Need a price instantly? Contact us now
14. Provided to YouTube by New State Entertainment LtdMotivation (Empathised) · The BelovedMotivation℗ 1992 New State MusicReleased on: 2019-03-08Producer: Helen
15. On Tuesday, the NYT published an opinion piece in which Wilson, 33, recalled feeling manipulated and sexualised by the media from a young age — and Empathised with pop icon Spears, whom she once
16. She Empathised with Marilyn Monroe - Meena Kumari is a Bollywood legend
17. In a statement by the NGF Chairman and Ekiti state Governor, Kayode Fayemi, the body Empathised with Ortom but demanded that no effort should be spared to apprehend those behind the attack
Ekiti, Empathised, Effort
18. George Floyd apparently used a false $20 note and he was lynched on the sidewalk because the police Empathised with the shop owner and not George Floyd
To feel or experience empathy: empathized with the striking miners. em′pa·thiz′er n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. All rights reserved. v.i. -thized, -thiz•ing.
us /ˈem·pə·θi/. › the ability to share someone else’s feelings or experiences by imagining what it would be like to be in that person’s situation: He loves children and has a certain empathy with them.
(UK usually empathise) uk /ˈem.pə.θaɪz/ us /ˈem.pə.θaɪz/. › to be able to understand how someone else feels: It's very easy to empathize with the characters in her books.
1. empathize - be understanding of; "You don't need to explain--I understand!" empathize with identify with, understand, relate to, feel for, sympathize with, have a rapport with, feel at one with, be on the same wavelength as I empathize with anyone who has gone through that trauma. 1. To understand or be sensitive to another's feelings or ideas: