embrace (verb) · embraces (third person present) · embraced (past tense) · embraced (past participle) · embracing (present participle)
embrace (noun) · embraces (plural noun)
1. Embrace definition is - to clasp in the arms : hug
2. How to use Embrace in a sentence
3. Embrace synonyms, Embrace pronunciation, Embrace translation, English dictionary definition of Embrace
4. Embrace definition, to take or clasp in the arms; press to the bosom; hug
5. Embrace offers personalized, affordable pet insurance for dogs & cats with up to 90% back at any vet
6. Latest Embrace® Blog Posts Why Evaluation Rubrics Matter and How It Can Improve District Success According to the National Educators Association (NEA), the core purpose of teacher assessment and evaluation should be to strengthen the knowledge, skills, dispositions, and classroom practices of professional educators.
7. 60 synonyms of Embrace from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 119 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Embrace: to put one's arms around and press tightly.
9. Embrace follows body image activist Taryn Brumfitt's crusade as she explores the global issue of body loathing, inspiring us to change the way we feel about ourselves and think about our bodies.
10. Service times, directions, and what to expect when you visit Embrace
11. Embrace programs and resources are open to families from all child placing agencies
12. Embrace is currently available only in English
13. Embrace is an investigational device in the USA and a medical device in the EU
14. Our Clients Cut Their IEP Writing Time by 50 Percent! Our EmbraceIEP® special […]
15. The Embrace ® Difference Embrace ® Active Scar Defense is the only FDA-Cleared scar therapy system designed to relieve tension around incisions, general cuts and lacerations to prevent the formation of new, visible, raised scars before they start.
16. MyEmbrace and the Embrace Pet Insurance mobile app are the quickest ways to get your claim started, but you can also submit claims by: Email: [email protected]Embracepetinsurance.com; Fax: (800) 238-1042 ; Mail: Embrace Pet Insurance PO Box 22188 Beachwood, OH 44122-0188
17. Embrace is a social impact documentary that explores the serious issue of body loathing, inspiring us to change the way we feel about ourselves and think about our bodies
18. Embrace offers comprehensive services to survivors of domestic and sexual violence
19. Find 79 ways to say Embrace, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
20. Embrace's seventh album, Love Is a Basic Need, was released on 2 March 2018
21. Inflections of 'Embrace' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Embraces v 3rd person singular embracing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Embraced v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Embraced v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
22. Ultimately, Embrace’s goal is to inspire social change and eradicate violence
23. Embrace is the only domestic violence and sexual assault survivor services provider in the rural and low-income service area
24. Embrace Active Scar Defense for New Scars, FDA-Cleared Silicone Scar Sheets (SIZE X-Large (6.3 Inch)) 30 Day Supply 3.3 out of 5 stars 924 $81.92 $ 81
25. The latest tweets from @Embrace
26. At Embrace Home Loans, finding the right mortgage for your unique situation is all we do
27. Embrace is committed to providing compassionate, dignified and ethical care ensuring peace of mind for seniors & their families
28. Embrace2 is for adults and children (FDA-cleared for ages 6 and up)
29. Embrace is designed to detect possible generalized tonic-clonic seizures lasting longer than 20 seconds
30. Maté Rivera-Uribe, Embrace Life, LLC, Redmond, WA
31. Maté Rivera-Uribe, Embrace Life, LLC, Redmond, WA
32. Embrace the power of partnership with SAP and Microsoft
33. Inflections of 'Embrace' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Embraces v 3rd person singular embracing v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Embraced v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Embraced v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used descriptively or to
34. Embrace Washington is committed to providing, caring and supporting children in foster care within our community.
35. Embrace Washington’s goal is to bless and transform the lives of children living in foster care….One child at a time
36. The Embrace team consists of 35 people, primarily located in Bangalore, India
37. 'Embrace' full EP by slipfuncLo-fi/Vaporwave beats mixChill & Relaxing🎧 Listen to more chill mixes - http://bit.do/chillmixes 🎧slipfunchttps://soundcloud.c
38. Embrace provides encouragement and addresses many of the concerns and barriers to care confronting those with cancer
39. The Embrace program provides services that literally wrap around
40. Here at Embrace we believe it’s not about the size you wear or the shape of your curves, it’s about who you are
41. Embrace is a prescription only device that is indicated for use as an adjunct to seizure monitoring of adults and children ages 6 and up in home or healthcare facilities during periods of rest
42. In addition, please note that Embrace should only be used for one patient.
44. Deliver sentiments of a warm Embrace and brighten their day with this beautiful arrangement.
45. Embrace Kids is the next step in our Embrace journey
46. Embrace explores the issue of body loathing and inspires us to change the way we think about our bodies.
47. • We Embrace our rules and red tape to prevent bad things from happening, of course
48. • I Embraced the external formalities of femininity, its appearances, behaviors, look, and feel
49. • By the end of the last century, Americans had Embraced the idea of the right to free public education for all children.
50. FIU Embrace is a university-wide initiative that promotes health, wellness, and overall functioning for adults with developmental disabilities, such as autism spectrum disorder (ASD), intellectual disabilities (ID), and other neurodevelopmental disorders (OND).
51. The Embrace Lifeline is not an emergency response service with a medical team ready to be mobilized on the ground
52. For questions or assistance, please contact customer support at [email protected]EmbraceEducation.com or call (618) 654-6960 or (888) 437-9326.
53. Embrace the Suck provides an actionable roadmap that empowers you to expand your comfort zone to live a more fulfilling, purpose-driven life
54. The ½ ton lighter duty truck towable, feature-packed, Embrace is everything you need for your relaxing weekend getaway or extended family vacation
55. With its oversized storage to interior vaulted ceilings and eye-popping exterior, the Embrace is the ultimate home away from home.
56. Embrace is the eponymously titled sixth studio album by English alternative rock band Embrace.The album, produced by vocalist Richard McNamara, was released on 25 April 2014 in Friday-release countries and on 28 April 2014 in the United Kingdom by independent record label Cooking Vinyl.The album was the band's first in eight years, after the release of their fifth studio album This New Day in
57. Embrace is a non-profit organization (NGO) which works to raise awareness around mental health in Lebanon
58. Embrace launched as an affiliation with the Department of Psychiatry at the American University of Beirut Medical Center (AUBMC) back in 2013
59. As of 2017, Embrace branched out as an independent Lebanese non-governmental organisation (NGO), not affiliated with any institution.