See also: Emblazon Emblazoned Emblazoning Emblazonment Emblem Emblematic Emblematize Embly Emblemata Emblematico Emblaze Emblematized Emblematical Emblazing Emblement Emblemize Emblemized Emblematically Emblezoned
1. English speakers have been using the heraldic sense of "Emblazon" since the late 16th century, and before that there was the verb "blazon" ("to describe heraldically") and the noun "blazon" ("a heraldic coat of arms"), which descend from Anglo-French blason.
2. To adorn (a surface) with a prominent marking, such as a logo or heraldic symbol: Emblazon a doorway with a coat of arms.
3. See synonyms for: Emblazon / Emblazoned on Thesaurus.com verb (used with object) to depict, as on an escutcheon in heraldry
Emblazon, Emblazoned, Escutcheon
4. Emblazon (something) on (to) (something) 1
5. Yikes, Mom, you don't need to Emblazon sequins on the entire jacket!
6. To adorn (a surface) with a prominent marking, such as a logo or heraldic symbol: Emblazon a doorway with a coat of arms
7. To inscribe (a prominent marking, such as a logo or heraldic symbol) on a surface: Emblazon a cross on a banner
8. Emblazon games is the beginning of the entertainment division of Emblazon industries
9. Emblazon offers suite of solution and services that help and support customers to grow with enhanced technology and scale businesses with integrated environment
Emblazon, Enhanced, Environment
10. Emblazon has more than 25 years' experience in this industry and works closely with schools, clubs and organisations to offer a bespoke service on a huge range of hard-wearing uniforms and kit
11. At Emblazon Embroidery we are committed to serving you
12. As the preferred supplier of Bullion Embroidered Crests, Machine Embroidered Uniform Crests, Dress Uniform Regalia, Metal Uniform Badges, Challenge Coins and Lapel Pins to Agencies across Canada, Emblazon continues to serve its clients with Loyalty, Pride, and Integrity.
13. / ɪmˈbleɪ.z ə n / (also blazon) to print or decorate something in a very noticeable way: Her name was Emblazoned across the front of the theatre
14. Cars Emblazoned with the company logo
15. Emblazon Pictures is a Canadian independent film production company that is designed and intended to pull together a league of like-minded talent and filmmakers to create, produce and deliver current and meaningful Canadian film content.
16. 11 synonyms of Emblazon from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Emblazon: to proclaim the glory of.
18. Emblazon Printing Specialties stems from a passion for finding creative solutions to a need
19. Emblazon (v.) "inscribe conspicuously," also "extol," 1590s, from assimilated form of en- (1) + blazon.
Emblazon, Extol, En
20. Emblazon games is an indie game company founded in chicago, il
21. Emblazon games was established with the intent of fueling change in the game industry by breaking down the gender bias towards women and minorities
22. There is perhaps a reference to the sense of Emblazon, which is from M.E
23. MILTON'S COMUS JOHN MILTON When two hundred years have taken all these natural pains to illustrate and Emblazon 'Richard Oglethorpe 1613.' …
24. Definition of Emblazon in the Definitions.net dictionary
25. What does Emblazon mean? Information and translations of Emblazon in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
26. Emblazon (third-person singular simple present Emblazons, present participle Emblazoning, simple past and past participle Emblazoned) To adorn with prominent markings
Emblazon, Emblazons, Emblazoning, Emblazoned
27. Emblazon CO LLC is a Florida Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed On February 26, 2021
28. Verb Forms to decorate something with a design, a symbol or words so that people will notice it easily Emblazon A with B baseball caps Emblazoned with the team’s logo Emblazon B on, across, etc.
Easily, Emblazon, Emblazoned, Etc
29. Emblazon: 1 v decorate with heraldic arms Synonyms: blazon Type of: adorn , beautify , decorate , embellish , grace , ornament make more attractive by adding ornament
30. To decorate something with a design, a symbol, or words so that people will notice it easily Emblazon A with B baseball caps Emblazoned with the team's logo Emblazon B on, across, etc
Easily, Emblazon, Emblazoned, Etc
31. A The team's logo was Emblazoned on the baseball caps.
32. What does Emblazon mean? To Emblazon is defined as to decorate, or to make an obvious inscription or display
33. Emblazon - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
34. One of the highest performing sonS of OCC Emblazon 854E
35. Examples of Emblazon in a sentence
36. My crafty sister-in-law was able to Emblazon my t-shirt with a glittery monogram
37. 🔊 The armor crafters used red and yellow to Emblazon a dragon on the knight’s suit
38. 🔊 The company offered free gear as a perk to employees, but only if they could Emblazon the company logo somewhere on the front
39. ‘Devices were Emblazoned on coaches, and also in the home.’ ‘Large numbers of standards, banners, streamers, and other heraldic devices Emblazoned with Spanish and English regalia were commissioned for the occasion, and the public celebrations were lavish and a spectacular success.’
40. Emblazon - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Emblazon and much more.
41. Emblazon is located in HARROGATE, United Kingdom and is part of the Commercial Printing Industry
42. Emblazon has 4 employees at this location and generates $474,065 in sales (USD)
43. D&B Hoovers provides sales leads and sales intelligence data on over 120 million companies like Emblazon around the world, including contacts, financials, and
44. Welcome to Emblazon - leading suppliers of high-quality embroidered and printed clothing
45. See authoritative translations of Emblazon in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
46. Synonyms for Emblazon in Free Thesaurus
47. 14 synonyms for Emblazon: decorate, show, display, present, colour, paint, illuminate, adorn, ornament
48. Emblazon - WordReference thesaurus: synonyms, discussion and more
49. Dictionary entry overview: What does Emblazon mean? • Emblazon (verb) The verb Emblazon has 2 senses:
50. Decorate with heraldic arms Familiarity information: Emblazon used as a verb is rare.
51. DDA Emblazon 27C is a five frame bull, weighing 2300 lbs
52. He is an udder-fixer due to Shoshone 130, Bear and Fahren of Wye on the dam side and OCC Emblazon on the sire side
53. Listen to music by Emblazon on Apple Music
54. Find top songs and albums by Emblazon including Million Miles (feat
55. What is the definition of Emblazon? What is the meaning of Emblazon? How do you use Emblazon in a sentence? What are synonyms for Emblazon?
56. While Falsehood, shrined above th 'Emblazon'd palls, Poems (1828) And all th 'Emblazon'd llreamers wav'd in gold Such fhone the vifion; nor forbore to move The fond contagious airs of lawlefs love
57. Definition of Emblazon written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Emblazon, English, Examples
58. To Emblazon is defined as to decorate, or to make an obvious inscription or display
59. When you print a team name in huge letters on a shirt, this is an example of when you Emblazon the team name on the shirt
60. To commit a crime and Emblazon it, there is
61. To commit a crime and Emblazon …
emblazon (verb) · emblazons (third person present) · emblazoned (past tense) · emblazoned (past participle) · emblazoning (present participle)
Emblazon definition is - to inscribe or adorn with or as if with heraldic bearings or devices. How to use emblazon in a sentence. The History of emblazon. to inscribe or adorn with or as if with heraldic bearings or devices; to inscribe (something, such as heraldic bearings) on a surface… See the full definition.
Use emblazon in a sentence. A U.S. passport emblazoned with a coat of arms. verb. To emblazon is defined as to decorate, or to make an obvious inscription or display. When you print a team name in huge letters on a shirt, this is an example of when you emblazon the team name on the shirt.
Definition of emblazon. transitive verb. 1a : to inscribe or adorn with or as if with heraldic bearings or devices. b : to inscribe (something, such as heraldic bearings) on a surface. 2 : celebrate, extol have his … deeds emblazoned by a poet— Thomas Nash.