See also: Embezzled Embezzlers Embezzlement Embellish Embedded Embellished Embellishment Ember Embellisher Embellishing Emberato Embering Embeddable Embedding Embeddedness Embeuling Embezzle Embedment Embed
1. The Crossword Solver found 21 answers to the Embezzles crossword clue
2. Suspect reportedly Embezzles $21K from retirement home Police Blotter for Jan
3. Embezzles synonyms, Embezzles pronunciation, Embezzles translation, English dictionary definition of Embezzles
4. Synonyms for Embezzles include misappropriates, appropriates, steals, filches, nicks, pilfers, pinches, pockets, purloins and robs
5. Lynnwood bookkeeper Embezzles $230K from security company Sheryl Rucker pleaded guilty to stealing from her employer, Absco Solutions
6. Sheriff jeffery hollowell Embezzles money from the vso program for fifteen years – absconded money could amount to well over $100,000 the massive corruption of inyo county, california has detrimentally affected 5000+ military veterans.
7. On February 23, 1873, Corliss P. Stone, Mayor of Seattle and partner of the firm Stone and Burnett, reportedly Embezzles $15,000 ($547,500 in 1997 dollars) from his firm and leaves for San Francisco with a woman who is married to another man.
8. Woman Embezzles more than $40,000 from non-profit pet rescue in Gainesville, deputies say Joseph Erickson 3/3/2021
9. Synonyms for Embezzles in Free Thesaurus
10. "More and more now, if somebody Embezzles all this money and pays it back, I think judges are going to bend even more and not give time," Wistrom said
11. Employee in Dubai Embezzles Dh750,000 from his company Manager forges work contracts of 17 employees, illegally buys electronic gadgets Published: January 30, 2021 09:54 Ali Al Shouk, Senior Reporter
Employee, Embezzles, Employees, Electronic
12. New Mexico Employee Embezzles Money from Company—Again Assume your company finds out an employee has embezzled money
Employee, Embezzles, Embezzled
For starters, embezzlement is an offense that occurs when a person deliberately withholds or uses assets and monies for something other than the intended purpose. In other words, you might have heard embezzlement referred to as "financial fraud" or even "larceny".
Embezzle is a verb that refers to the criminal act of stealing money that has been entrusted to someone as part of a work agreement.
Embezzle is defined as to steal money or assets that do not belong to you. An example of embezzle is if you reroute company and client money into your own bank account. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Embezzle.".
embezzler - someone who violates a trust by taking (money) for his own use. defalcator, peculator. beguiler, cheater, deceiver, trickster, slicker, cheat - someone who leads you to believe something that is not true.