1. Elusive definition is - tending to elude: such as
2. How to use Elusive in a sentence.
3. Elusive definition, eluding or failing to allow for or accommodate a clear perception or complete mental grasp; hard to express or define: an Elusive concept
4. Difficult to catch, tricky, slippery, difficult to find, evasive, shifty I had no luck in tracking down this Elusive man
5. Indefinable, puzzling, fleeting, subtle, baffling, indefinite, transient, intangible, indescribable, transitory, indistinct an attempt to recapture an Elusive memory
6. Difficult to describe, find, achieve, or remember: The answers to these questions remain as Elusive as ever
7. Success, however, remained Elusive for her.
8. 3 synonyms of Elusive from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
9. Elusive: hard to find, capture, or isolate.
10. For the most part, these mountain lions are staying Elusive and sticking to eating their natural prey
11. FOUR WILD ANIMALS THAT ARE THRIVING IN CITIES BY RYAN CHELIUS/OUTDOOR LIFE FEBRUARY 9, 2021 POPULAR SCIENCE If seed rounds are becoming more Elusive, maybe skip on that last hire, extend the runway, and try to gain some revenues.
12. Elusive definition, eluding or failing to allow for or accommodate a clear perception or complete mental grasp; hard to express or define: an Elusive concept
13. Rabbits are speedy, so they're Elusive too
14. Also, things that are tough to understand or describe are Elusive — like the concepts of love and beauty
15. Elusive Trailers are designed to capture and store renewable solar energy to keep you off the grid for longer
16. We at Elusive Wildlife, owners of the Kill Light® brand, are the originators of LED gun and bow mountable as well as feeder mountable lighting for nocturnal hunting situations
17. An Elusive person or animal is difficult or impossible to find or catch
18. It's Elusive, but has all the mythic proportions and qualities of the proverbial pot of gold
19. The Macal River Valley in Belize is home to three-toed tapirs, Elusivejaguars, and a rare subspecies of scarlet macaw
20. The definition of Elusive is being difficult to grasp or retain
21. An example of Elusive is a difficult name to remember.
22. ‘Elusive’ and ‘illusive’ come from the meaning of deception
23. The e- prefix means ‘out of’, so ‘Elusive’ it means ‘out of’ or ‘fleeing from deception’.
24. Elusive Disc, Inc., Features Only The Best In Audiophile Hardware, Accessories and Music
25. Elusive is a buff which grants attack and spell dodge and movement speed
26. In most cases, you must wait for Elusive to expire before you can re …
27. Something or someone that is Elusive is difficult to find, describe, remember, or achieve
28. In London late-night taxis are Elusive and far from cheap.
29. The point in being Elusive is to evade physical or mental capture, but rudeness is hurtful to others
30. Elusive / illusive An Elusive fairy is one you can't catch, but an illusive one was never really there at all
31. It was just an illusion! Anything Elusive is hard to get a hold of.
32. Allusive, Elusive or illusive Allusive refers to a statement or reference that is suggestive, rather than mentioning something in a straightforward manner
33. DEFINITIONS 1 1 an Elusive person or animal is difficult or impossible to find or catch The rebel leader proved Elusive.
34. Definition of Elusive written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
35. Explore 116 Elusive Quotes by authors including John Buchan, Robert Greene, and Gwen Ifill at BrainyQuote
36. "The charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of what is Elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope."
37. Elusive - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Elusive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (avoiding capture) escurridizo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
39. • The nature of things was to be Elusive
40. • Even a relatively modest addition to the liberal framework, universal health coverage, remains Elusive
41. • I can find the Big Dipper, but the North Star can be Elusive
42. • The fox is a sly Elusive animal
43. • The gray fox is a very shy Elusive creature.
44. Elusive Disc offers thousands of albums in various formats from SACD’s to Blu-Ray Audio, there is no shortage of collectors items
45. Elusive adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (thing, idea: hard to grasp) elusivo, sfuggente, vago agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
46. Elusive Wildlife The Kill Light XLR250 Gun Mounted Hunting Light Package
47. More Buying Choices $119.69 (15 used & new offers) Elusive Wildlife Technologies, LP Pig Oil - Wild Hog Attractant.
48. Elusive Meaning: "hard to grasp or confine," 1719, from Latin elus-, past-participle stem of eludere "elude, frustrate"… See definitions of Elusive.
49. The official website of Elusive, a premium clothing brand
50. An Elusive minion "Elusive" is an unofficial term used to refer to minions that cannot be targeted by spells or Hero Powers
51. 1 Notes 2 Keyword 3 Strategy 4 Cards with Elusive 4.1 Forged in the Barrens 4.2 Wild format 5 Sources of Elusive 5.1
52. Further movie roles have proved somewhat Elusive for the young actor
53. The answers to these questions remain as Elusive as ever
54. She managed to get an interview with that Elusive man
55. Further movie roles have proved somewhat Elusive for the young actor
56. He was searching for the ever Elusive ‘perfect job’
57. The murderer remained frustratingly Elusive
58. Truth is a notoriously Elusive quality.
59. How Many Words can be Made From Elusive? Above are the words made by unscrambling E L U S I V E (EEILSUV).Our unscramble word finder was able to unscramble these letters using various methods to generate 78 words!Having a unscramble tool like ours under your belt will help you in …
60. ‘But persuading the Elusive birds to quit their historic lodgings has proved to be quite a headache.’ ‘Taylor is still searching for that Elusive first tour win but is not setting herself any future goals and targets in the sport.’ ‘Women walk miles on the blazing sands in search of an Elusive pot of water.’
61. Examples of Elusive in a sentence
62. The police are finding it difficult to catch the Elusive bank robber
63. 🔊 Since I am not very good at math, earning an “A” in geometry is an Elusive goal for me
64. 🔊 The animal control officer could not catch the Elusive dog
65. Elusive (On The Run International Mysteries Book 1) - Kindle edition by Rosett, Sara
66. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Elusive (On The Run International Mysteries Book 1).
67. Elusive Talent Agency is a Montreal based talent management company dedicated to working with some of the greatest content creators on the internet.
68. "Otherness" is an Elusive concept used in the fields of anthropology and sociology
69. Verbs for Elusive include elude, eluded, eludes, eludeth and eluding
70. Explore releases from Elusive at Discogs
71. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Elusive at the Discogs Marketplace.
72. Elusive Cowgirl Boutique is the online store for all Western wear and cowgirl clothing, like rhinestone shirts, western sunglasses, horseshoes, cowboy boots, cowboy hats, cowgirl blouses, western printed leggings, squash blossom necklaces, western belts, western …
73. ‘But persuading the Elusive birds to quit their historic lodgings has proved to be quite a headache.’ ‘Taylor is still searching for that Elusive first tour win but is not setting herself any future goals and targets in the sport.’ ‘Women walk miles on the blazing sands in search of an Elusive pot of water.’
74. Guild summary for the Horde guild 'Elusive' on Zul'jin - US
75. Researchers find evidence of Elusive Odderon particle