elusion (noun) · elusions (plural noun)
1. Elusion definition is - an act of eluding
2. How to use Elusion in a sentence.
3. Elusion definition, the act of eluding; evasion
4. Elusion: See: abstention , avoidance , evasion , flight , subterfuge
5. Elusion: 1 n the act of avoiding capture (especially by cunning) Synonyms: eluding , slip Type of: evasion the act of physically escaping from something (an opponent or a pursuer or an unpleasant situation) by some adroit maneuver
6. 12 synonyms of Elusion from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Elusion: the act or a means of getting or keeping away from something undesirable
8. Find 376 ways to say Elusion, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Elusion was a female R&B group that consisted of two separate sets of identical twin sisters, Tamica and Tanya Johnson, and Michelle and Marie Harris
10. They teamed up to form the group, Elusion.
11. Elusion is a light, warm, sandy gray with a brick undertone
12. And Elusion relates to escape or avoidance—for example: [I]t does sound as though Colonel Gaddafi’s Elusion from his opponents may have come to an end
13. Of course not having to deal with the swelling Proposition 8 debate would seem appealing to the California Supreme Court – Elusion …
14. A spirit of experimentation inspires these Zig Elusion Energy shoes
15. (evitación de dificultad) Elusion n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
16. ‘his continued Elusion of the authorities frustrated the President’ ‘a lengthy trail of Elusions and sidesteps’ 1.1 The action of avoiding compliance with a law or penalty.
18. "Elusion," a virtual reality technology that transports users to "escapes," which mimic untainted landscapes, was created by Regan Welch's father and his teen protégé, Patrick
19. In a world where work and school take place seven days a week and air quality is so poor that oxygen shields are often required, Elusion was meant to offer
20. Elusion is a paint color in our Neutral Paint Colors Family
21. Elusion, the form of virtual reality he developed with her best friend, Patrick, took most of his time
22. Now, Elusion's launch is a bittersweet triumph
23. Boots of Elusion = 8.5 defence skill = 8 and 1.90 dodge
24. Stamina is also buffed, from 25 to 30, along with a Fortitude enchant reaching 42 on Boots of Elusion (+12 Stamina)
25. Elusion - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
26. Elusion definition: an eluding; escape or avoidance by quickness or cunning ; evasion Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
27. Definition of Elusion in the Definitions.net dictionary
28. What does Elusion mean? Information and translations of Elusion in the most comprehensive …
29. Elusion Rate - the percentage of documents coded relevant in the Elusion sample
30. Documents that are skipped during the Elusion Test queue are only included in the denominator (i.e., treated as not relevant)
31. Therefore, you must code all the documents in the Elusion sample to ensure that the calculated Elusion rate is a valid estimate for the
32. The Elusion I you could set the angle of the seat and lock it in place, while still being able to recline the whole chair and lock THAT angle into place
33. ‘his continued Elusion of the authorities frustrated the President’ ‘a lengthy trail of Elusions and sidesteps’ 1.1 The action of avoiding compliance with a law or penalty.
34. Simon "Elusion" Bruno is a League of Legends esports player, previously substitute mid laner for Dynasty
35. 1 Team History 2 News 3 Biography 4 Trivia 5 Tournament Results 6 Media 6.1 Redirects 6.2 References Simon "Elusion" Bruno is a League of Legends esports player, previously substitute mid laner for Dynasty
36. About Elusion This dignified greyed tan paint color is an excellent choice for any interior wall
37. Emory's Elusion in Medicine Park, OK, Medicine Park, Oklahoma
38. The game of challenge and Elusion on her part, of perpetual and ever more ardent advance on his.: There was not much time, however, for thought or Elusion, and she yielded as calmly as she could to the necessity of letting him overtake her.: I said it was, and done in defiance and by Elusion of the law.: The raw product was washed in a Soxhlet until complete Elusion of the soluble products.
39. An Elusion Test is used to validate the accuracy of an Active Learning project
40. We recommend running the Elusion Test near the end of the project when you believe the project has stabilized and the low-ranking documents have an acceptably low relevance rate
41. However, you can run an Elusion Test at any point during the project.
42. Elusion (2) Profile: Disco - soul vocal trio Also known as "The Elusions" They released two albums in the early 80's, produced by Michael Zager
43. The Elusion is Matt Layden's newest micro-cruiser
44. Elusion was so freaking good! Okay, so I finished this book a while ago and I'm just now writing the review
45. Antonyms for Elusion include confrontation, facing, frankness, honesty, meeting, openness, reality, truth, fairness and honour
46. So Elusion is a science fiction semi-dystopia in which this new technology, Elusion, allows people to escape their daily reality and go into a virtual idyllic world to relax and find their literal happy place
47. Our main character, Regan, is the daughter of the inventor of Elusion - although her father has
48. Elusion: Orcas Island Escape Room, Eastsound: Address, Phone Number, Elusion: Orcas Island Escape Room Reviews: 5/5
49. Examples of Elusion in a sentence
50. My cat’s successful Elusion is kind of irritating, since I can’t bathe her if I can’t find her around the house
51. 🔊 Hide and seek is a game all about Elusion, as you can’t win if …
53. The very idea of Elusion, a world that is perfect and beautiful, was a unique and fresh idea
54. Variations: Viewing All Elusion
55. Elusion 2017 el mejor Festival de Música Urbana en América Latina, desde la Ciudad de México.
56. Elusion: An Elusion (from the Latin word for “deception”) is an act of eluding, and “to elude” means “to avoid or evade.” (This term is not to be confused with elision — verb form: elide — which means “to delete or omit,” as in contractions or missing words.)
57. Lastly, Elusion is a noun which refers to “the act or an instance of eluding or escaping”
58. “’Elusion’ Charges Dropped Against Portsmouth Mayor” The New Journal and Guide “They might also be considered victims, for having been given the Elusion of competency and then asked to keep up with the complex problems around them
59. A dElusion is a fixed belief that is not amenable to change in light of conflicting evidence
60. A spirit of experimentation inspires these Zig Elusion Energy "Grey/Black" Men's shoes
62. The practices of tax evasion and Elusion, administrative corruption, and contraband constitute the major obstacles to tributary modernization