1. Elucidatory synonyms, Elucidatory pronunciation, Elucidatory translation, English dictionary definition of Elucidatory
2. English: Elucidatory adj erklärend
English, Elucidatory, Erkl
3. Elucidatory - definition of Elucidatory by The Free Dictionary.
4. Find 112 ways to say Elucidatory, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
5. Definition of Elucidatory in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Elucidatory mean? Information and translations of Elucidatory in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. What does Elucidatory mean? Serving to elucidate
8. Adjective Elucidatory descriptive — Descriptive language or writing indicates what someone or something is like
9. Synonyms for Elucidatory include interpretive, explanatory, explicative, expository, explicatory, informational, informative, instructive, explanative and
Elucidatory, Explanatory, Explicative, Expository, Explicatory, Explanative
10. Search Elucidatory and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
11. You can complete the definition of Elucidatory given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
12. I am certain of what it was an experience Elucidatory for our listeners.: Es war sicher sehr lehrreich für unsere Zuhörer.: The resolution points out the need for such action in a clear and Elucidatory way.: Dies wird im Entschließungsentwurf sehr deutlich und eindeutig dargestellt.: The resolution points out the need for such action in a clear and Elucidatory way.
Experience, Elucidatory, Es, Entschlie, Eindeutig
13. The resolution points out the need for such action in a clear and Elucidatory way
14. Elucidatory (also: illuminating , illustrative )
15. Adjective Elucidatory (comparative more Elucidatory, superlative most Elucidatory)
16. ‘Harvey did most of the talking - and he is fascinating to just listen to - but of equal importance are Isabel ‘s Elucidatory comments and verification of statements.’ ‘His lecturing technique has always been uniquely charismatic: approachable and Elucidatory at the same time, he has always known how to enthrall an audience.’
Equal, Elucidatory, Enthrall
17. Elucidatory Meaning in Hindi is Spasht स्पष्ट
18. Explore Urdupoint dictionary to find out more meanings, definitions, synonyms and antonyms of the word Elucidatory.
19. Kloosterman and supplied with Elucidatory notes, permits English-speaking readers to engage for the first time with Kuyper's rich and multifaceted meditations on the relation between Christianity and the arts and sciences
Elucidatory, English, Engage
20. Elucidatory Meaning in English to Urdu is توضیحی, as written in Urdu and Tozeehi, as written in Roman Urdu.
21. , Wittgenstein’s ‘Elucidatory’ aim involves the idea of ‘disguised’ nonsense, the possibility of our thinking that we can understand something that we come to recognize fails to make sense in the way we had hoped
22. Given by resolute readers, (4) examines the so-called “Elucidatory” readings of the Tractatus, which purports to occupy a middle ground between resolute and traditional readings, and (5) provides an extensive bibliography of the literature that engages explicitly with the resolute reading
Examines, Elucidatory, Extensive, Engages, Explicitly
23. The hermetic and alchemical writings of Aureolus Philippus Theophrastus Bombast, of Hohenheim, called Paracelsus the Great : now for the first time faithfully translated into English ; edited, with a biographical preface, Elucidatory notes, a copious Hermetic vocabulary, and index, by Arthur Edward Waite
English, Edited, Elucidatory, Edward
24. This is the #pronunciation of #Elucidatory in British #English This video is taken from https://how2pronounce.com/Elucidatory
25. The French for Elucidatory is clair
26. Learn how to say Elucidatory with EmmaSaying free pronunciation tutorials
27. The last will and testament of Cecil John Rhodes : with Elucidatory notes to which are added some chapters describing the political and religious ideas of the testator - Kindle edition by Rhodes, Cecil, Stead, William Thomas
28. What does elucidatorily mean? In an Elucidatory way
29. Excerpt from The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes: With Elucidatory Notes The interest excited by the daily papers of the last Will Cecil John Rhodes justifies appearance of this volume
Excerpt, Elucidatory, Excited
30. The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes: With Elucidatory Notes to which are Added Some Chapters Describing the Political and Religious Ideas of the Testator
31. Frege’s Elucidatory Holism 227 such that the former semantical notions can then be used to explain what judgment, inference, and assertion are.1 Dummett himself views this feature of Frege’s method as a “retrograde step on Frege’s part”, part and parcel with
32. The lastwillandtestament of ceciljohnrhodes withElucidatorynotes towhichareadded somechaptersdescribingthe politicalandreligiousideas ofthetestator editedbyvv.t.stead london "reviewofreviews"office norfolkstreet,w.c
33. The Elucidatory Uses of Wittgenstein's Scale of Nonsense in Lewis Carroll's Wonderland Narratives
34. The last will and testament of Cecil John Rhodes : with Elucidatory notes to which are added some chapters describing the political and religious ideas of the testator by Rhodes, Cecil, 1853-1902; Stead, W
35. DERIVATIVES elucidation noun Elucidatory adjective
36. An Elucidatory Interpretation of Wittgenstein's Tractatus: A Critique of Daniel D
37. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for The Last Will and Testament of Cecil John Rhodes : With Elucidatory Notes to Which Are Added Some Chapters Describing the Political and Religious Ideas of the Testator by Cecil Rhodes (2017, Trade Paperback) at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!
38. See William Hutchinson, The Spirit of Masonry: In Moral and Elucidatory Lectures (New York: Isaac Collins, 1800), 125–34; see also Steven C
39. Elucidatory aesthetics is the attempt to explain what constitutes art, or more generally beauty
elucidate (verb) · elucidates (third person present) · elucidated (past tense) · elucidated (past participle) · elucidating (present participle)