1. Eligible definition is - qualified to participate or be chosen
2. How to use Eligible in a sentence.
3. Eligible offers two types of support plans basic and enterprise
4. Legally qualified to be elected or appointed to office: Eligible for the presidency.
5. You might be Eligible for a grant
6. Only people over 18 are Eligible to vote
7. An Eligible person is not married and is thought to be a suitable future marriage partner, especially because they are rich and attractive: I can think of several Eligible …
8. Find 33 ways to say Eligible, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. The Am I Eligible app is the quickest way to see if you're Eligible and make an appointment
10. The Am I Eligible app is the quickest way to see if you're Eligible and make an appointment
11. Eligible patients must schedule a vaccine appointment via the Stop & Shop website
12. Other vaccine providers, such as hospital systems and some community health centers, are reaching out to Eligible patients as supply allows
13. Eligible individuals can get the COVID-19 vaccine at these locations: Florida Retail Pharmacies – there are more than 800 retail pharmacies in Florida scheduling vaccine appointments for Eligible individuals
14. Eligible worthy of choice; desirable: an Eligible bachelor; meeting the requirement: Eligible for parole; legally qualified to be elected to office: Eligible for the presidency; suitable, fitting Not to be confused with: illegible – impossible or hard to read because of poor handwriting or faded print: an illegible document Abused, Confused, & Misused
15. If you didn’t get the full Economic Impact Payment, you may be Eligible to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit
16. This tool is used by potential beneficiaries to determine whether they are Eligible for Medicare benefits, when they may next enroll and their approximate Part B premium.
17. Starting March 1, some public facing essential workers became Eligible to get the COVID-19 vaccine
18. Eligible April 19, 2021: If your group is not specifically listed in either Phase 1 or Phase 2, you will be Eligible to receive the vaccine in Phase 3, which will launch April 19, 2021
19. Institutional settings like psychiatric hospitals, correctional institutions, county jails, and juvenile detention facilities (for Eligible minors, e.g
20. 16+ years of age may be Eligible for Pfizer vaccine under the emergency use authorization) Other vulnerable, congregate, long-term settings; First Responders (Phase 1B)
21. — Eligible • Age 45-49 — Eligible • Age 40-44 — Eligibility date to be determined
22. If you are Eligible, click here
23. Complete list of Eligible HSA expenses for 2021
24. This is the internet's first and only complete list of both HSA-Eligible and inEligible expenses
25. Someone who is Eligible to do something is qualified or able to do it, for example because they are old enough
Eligible, Example, Enough
26. Almost half the population are Eligible to vote in today's election
27. You could be Eligible for a university scholarship
28. [ + for] Synonyms: entitled, fit, qualified, suited More Synonyms of Eligible
29. Learn more about Eligible categories here You can register for a vaccine on the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System and you will be notified when an appointment is available to you in the system
30. If you are Eligible but have not yet been notified about available appointments in the NJ Vaccine Scheduling System, there are additional ways to get vaccinated:
31. El‧i‧gi‧ble /ˈelɪdʒəbəl/ ●○○ adjective 1 someone who is Eligible for something is able or allowed to do it, for example because they are the right age Eligible for Students on a part-time course are not Eligible for a loan. Eligible to do something Over 500,000 18-year-olds will become Eligible to vote this year
El, Eligible, Example
32. /ˈelɪdʒəbl/ a person who is Eligible for something or to do something, is able to have or do it because they have the right qualifications, are the right age, etc. Eligible (for something) Only those over 70 are Eligible for the special payment
El, Eligible, Etc
33. The new regulations made a lot of prisoners Eligible for early release.
34. Eligible by Curtis Sittenfeld is the fourth in the Austen Project of modern retellings of Jane Austen’s novels and attempts to bring her classic Pride and Prejudice into the 21st century
35. Eligible - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Eligible adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (entitled) idóneo/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta")
Espa, Eligible, Example, Entitled, El
37. Eligible: 1 adj qualified for or allowed or worthy of being chosen “ Eligible to run for office” “ Eligible for retirement benefits” “an Eligible bachelor” Synonyms: bailable Eligible for bail desirable , suitable , worthy worthy of being chosen especially as a spouse entitled qualified for by right according to law in line awaiting something;
Eligible, Especially, Entitled
38. Eligible groups, based on recommendations from the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and the Governor's vaccine advisory group are: Healthcare Personnel: • Paid and unpaid people serving in healthcare settings with potential for direct or indirect exposure to patients of …
39. Eligible individuals who didn’t receive a payment may be Eligible to claim the Recovery Rebate Credit when they file their 2020 tax return
40. The Bureau of the Fiscal Services (BFS) has cancelled outstanding Economic Impact Payment (EIP) checks issued to recipients who may not be Eligible, including those who may be deceased.
Economic, Eip, Eligible
41. What does Eligible mean? An Eligible person
42. (noun) Beyond these ranges the country is further diversified by isolated hills rising abruptly from a common level, and presenting from their steep and nearly inaccessible scarps Eligible sites for castles and strongholds, whence the mountaineers of Bundelkhand have frequently set at defiance the most powerful of the native states of India.
43. If you’re Eligible, you can schedule an appointment, or register to be notified when one is available.
44. ‘Eligible candidates’ ‘This is subject to winners being Eligible for race competition licences.’ ‘There are two conditions that must be met in order to be Eligible for these new measures.’
45. Eligible Training Providers (ETPs) are entities with job training programs approved by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) to provide Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA)–funded training services
Eligible, Etps, Entities
46. Synonyms for Eligible in Free Thesaurus
47. 17 synonyms for Eligible: entitled, fit, qualified, suited, suitable, available, free, single
48. Current Eligible users, sign in here.
49. The maximum amount for this second round of stimulus checks is $600 for any Eligible individual or $1,200 per Eligible couple who file taxes jointly
50. For a family of four, that would include $600 for each Eligible dependent, or $2,400 in total
51. (In the first round, adults were Eligible for $1,200 and dependents were Eligible for $500
52. Third-round stimulus checks start at $1,400 per Eligible person ($2,800 for married couples who file a joint tax return)
53. If you're not Eligible to renew your passport, please go to our Apply in Person page to learn the steps for how to apply.
54. If you live in Canada, you may be Eligible to renew your passport by mail and avoid a trip to a U.S
55. If Eligible, you will see all available appointments at New York State-run vaccination sites
56. To find out if you may be Eligible, click Get Started below.
57. English It seems in fact that the number of hectares Eligible for grubbing-up has fallen from 200 000 to 175 000
58. Who's Eligible To request a Google for Nonprofits account, you must be a nonprofit charitable organization in good standing, and meet the full eligibility requirements in your country
59. December 1, 2020 - To get the federal EV tax credit, you have to buy a new and Eligible electric car
Ev, Eligible, Electric
60. Here are the currently available Eligible vehicles.
61. You are Eligible for premium-free Part A if you are age 65 or older and you or your spouse worked and paid Medicare taxes for at least 10 years
62. You may be Eligible for VA health care benefits if you served in the active military, naval, or air service and didn’t receive a dishonorable discharge
63. In football, the tackle-Eligible play is a forward-pass play in which coaches will attempt to create mismatches against a defense by inserting an offensive tackle (who is not normally allowed more than five yards down field on a forward-pass play), into an offensive formation as an Eligible receiver, usually as a tight end or as a fullback.This is done by changing the formation of the
64. Should you hunt for a surplus vaccine dose even if you're not Eligible yet? "If the rules allow, if you don't lie, and if you show up and they have a spare dose