See also: Electrocuted Electrocute Electoral Electronegativity Electrolyte Election Electricity Electorate Electrolysis Electrons Electrode Elective Electron Electric Electromagnetic Electricidad Electronegatividad
1. Electrocute definition is - to kill or severely injure by electric shock
2. How to use Electrocute in a sentence.
3. Electrocute definition, to kill by electricity
4. Electrocute synonyms, Electrocute pronunciation, Electrocute translation, English dictionary definition of Electrocute
5. To kill with electricity: a worker who was Electrocuted by a high-tension wire
6. Find 5 ways to say Electrocute, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Electrocute is almost identical to the removed Season 2016 mastery Thunderlord's Decree.The primary distinction between the two is that persistent area of effects and multi-hit spells can no longer generate multiple stacks per cast - e.g
8. In addition, Electrocute requires that all three abilities hit within one three-second window, while Thunderlord's
9. Electrocute is good into squishy ranged matchups, but I'm starting to believe only the hive mindset works here
10. Electrocute was a Storm spell in early development stages
11. A spiritual sister to Chain Lightning , Electrocute fires lightning from the Wizard's fingertips, electrocuting up to two of her enemies.
Electrocute, Electrocuting, Enemies
12. Electrocute (v.) "execute by electricity," 1889, American English, from electro-+ back half of execute.The method first was used Aug
Electrocute, Execute, Electricity, English, Electro
13. There are multiple artists with this name: 1 Electrocute is a Los Angeles-based electronic band originally formed in Berlin
14. Definition of Electrocute in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Electrocute mean? Information and translations of Electrocute in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
16. The Electrocute is an Ultimate Warrior weapon in Treasure Quest
17. Electrocute (third-person singular simple present Electrocutes, present participle electrocuting, simple past and past participle Electrocuted) To kill by electric shockHer hairdryer fell into the tub while she was bathing, and she was Electrocuted
Electrocute, Electrocutes, Electrocuting, Electrocuted, Electric
18. Electrocute Aery Conqueror Fleet Footwork Grasp of the Undying Aftershock Font of Life Kleptomancy
19. Execute, hang, send to the gallows, send to the gibbet, behead, guillotine, decapitate, Electrocute, send to the electric chair, send to the chair, shoot, put before a firing squad, send to the gas chamber, gas, crucify, stone, stone to death
Execute, Electrocute, Electric
20. To kill with electricity: a worker who was Electrocuted by a high-tension wire
21. Sylas Electrocute ( 10.4 / 10.5 /10.6 update etc )
22. Execute, hang, send to the gallows, send to the gibbet, behead, guillotine, decapitate, Electrocute, send to the electric chair, send to the chair, shoot, put before a firing squad, send to the gas chamber, gas, crucify, stone, stone to death
Execute, Electrocute, Electric
23. Comment by Phatrik This is for all Death Knights out there: This ability can be copied with Dark Simulacrum, at the date of writing this (2010-12-13)! Just predict when your tank is moving out of Al'Akirs range so you can apply it in advance as Electrocute is a channeled spell.
24. Energy-boosters Electrocute deliver an upbeat set of sonic candy
25. Electrocute is a powerful Lightning-elemental spell that summons several lightning bolts to strike around Zack
26. It is cast from the Electrocute materia, which is a reward for Mission 3-4-1, and Mission 8-6-3,
27. Edison went so far as to round up stray animals and use AC to Electrocute them in front of journalists in order to demonstrate that AC was more dangerous than DC.
28. Why ad Electrocute panth Reworked panth is a great ad top laner, his laning phase is still unbeatable, going tank or off tank prevents you from doing tons of damage(he has really good scaling)
29. To Electrocute the scientists, you’ll need to have your Zap-O-Matic out
30. Electrocute Lyrics: It's been a while since I got mine / I haven't been out of my pants since '89 / I see you here, I see you there / See your god damn face everywhere / Sweat crawling out of my pores
31. Electrocute definition: If someone is Electrocuted , they are accidentally killed or badly injured when they Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Electrocute, Electrocuted, Examples
32. Inflections of 'Electrocute' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Electrocutes v 3rd person singular electrocuting v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Electrocuted v past verb, past simple: Past tense--for example, "He saw the man." "She laughed." Electrocuted v past p verb, past participle: Verb form used
Electrocute, Electrocutes, Electrocuting, Example, Electrocuted
33. Electrocute is an android that gained sentience and the power to generate electricity.
34. Electrocute) is Mehdi's daughter
35. See 2 authoritative translations of Electrocute in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
36. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Electricity, Medicine Electrocute e‧lec‧tro‧cute / ɪˈlektrəkjuːt / verb [transitive usually passive] 1 TPE M British English if someone is Electrocuted, they are injured or killed by electricity passing through their body Last week a housewife was Electrocuted by her
English, Electricity, Electrocute, Electrocuted
37. Is conqueror talon better in all scenarios? Or should he still be going Electrocute in certain matchups? I know the Conqueror healing build helps his late game be a bit better but I found myself narrowly missing lane-defining first bloods on a couple of occasions (not a huge sample size by any means but just what I've seen so far) telling myself "I REALLY wish I had Electrocute+absolute …
1 : to kill or severely injure by electric shock Because of flawed electrical work by contractors, the bulletin stated, soldiers at U.S. bases in Iraq had received severe electrical shocks, and some had even been electrocuted.
Among the most common death causes by electrocution are: Suffocation. This happens when you can no longer control your diaphragm, so you literally cannot breathe. Heart failure. This happens when either the heart does not get triggered to beat, or else it starts beating uncontrollably and goes into cardiac arrest.
Electrocution also describes non-fatal injuries which are caused by electricity.” (Source) You can definitely survive being electrocuted, but your chances increase if you are dealing with low voltage rather than high voltage electrocutions.
Electrocution happens when you come into contact with a current of around 1 mA (milliampere). When you get electrocuted, it’s actually the moving electrons in you, creating a ‘current’, and these moving electrons are what typically cause harm to a person through tissue or nervous system damage.