1. What does Eldened mean? Simple past tense and past participle of elden
2. Eldened eldening eldens elder (current term) elder abuse elder hand elder statesman elderberries: elderberry elderberry bush elderberrying eldercare eldercares elderdom elderflower elderflowers elderhood elderish: Literary usage of Elder
Eldened, Eldening, Eldens, Elder, Elderberries, Elderberry, Elderberrying, Eldercare, Eldercares, Elderdom, Elderflower, Elderflowers, Elderhood, Elderish
3. My stead place of dwelling is fair beautiful, fittingly Eldened quaint and gleeful to the utmost evin degree, as the landly local burghers residents are mostly upper-shift upper-class elders whom I've hitherto deemed merely unbrookly unusually heartening to see a fremd foreign leer face around.
Eldened, Evin, Elders
4. Hier können Sie Anmerkungen wie Anwendungsbeispiele oder Hinweise zum Gebrauch des Begriffes „Eldened“ machen und so helfen, unser Wörterbuch zu ergänzen
5. Eldened: eldening eldens elder elder abuse elder hand elder statesman elderberries elderberry elderberry bush elderberrying: Literary usage of Elchi
Eldened, Eldening, Eldens, Elder, Elderberries, Elderberry, Elderberrying, Elchi
6. Eldened (Englisch) Wortart: Konjugierte Form Grammatische Merkmale: Präteritum (simple past) des Verbs elden Wortart: … eldening (Englisch) Wortart: Partizip I Grammatische Merkmale: Partizip Präsens (present participle) des Verbs elden
Eldened, Englisch, Elden, Eldening
7. Deedeed del-del deluded demelle demulen dendele denuded duelled duellen duelmen dum-dum dundeel dunnell ede-enu Eldened eldenle elemene elemund emedull emended enmelen lendedu luenell lumened lummene lundell mddened meddell meddled medulle mendeed meneled menemen muddled mulenen mulmull mundell mundemu muu-muu ndele ndelele ndulele needled
Ede, Enu, Eldened, Eldenle, Elemene, Elemund, Emedull, Emended, Enmelen
8. Eldened-yahoo.com frankienjaymie-hotmail.com cristeneaston-hotmail.com nhawe-hotmail.com saullosanthiago_tnt-hotmail.com ozarkcutie-hotmail.com victraelle-hotmail.com lindabrumt-hotmail.com shelby-rene-hotmail.com jennieallinder-hotmail.com federicorosa-hotmail.com weareblessedtoo-hotmail.com rickowings-hotmail.com breannahayden-yahoo.com
elden (third-person singular simple present eldens, present participle eldening, simple past and past participle eldened) (archaic, intransitive) to advance in eld or old age; to grow older; to age quotations ▼
Elder means being older than others. An example of elder used as an adjective is in the phrase "the elder member of the family," which means the oldest member of the family. The definition of an elder is an older person or an ancestor.
Elder means being older than others. An example of elder used as an adjective is in the phrase "the elder member of the family," which means the oldest member of the family. The definition of an elder is an older person or an ancestor. An example of an elder is a 95 year old man.