1. Elating synonyms, Elating pronunciation, Elating translation, English dictionary definition of Elating
2. To paint as they did was an intoxication, subtler and stronger than a drug and more Elating than young love. MODERN PAINTING, ITS TENDENCY AND MEANING WILLARD HUNTINGTON WRIGHT In sacred canticles, some airs are for Elating the heart into raptures, others to restore the mind to its former tranquillity.
3. Elating: 1 adj making lively and joyful Synonyms: exhilarating exciting creating or arousing excitement
Elating, Exhilarating, Exciting, Excitement
4. 70 synonyms and near synonyms of Elating from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 80 antonyms and near antonyms
5. Dictionary entry overview: What does Elating mean? • Elating (adjective) The adjective Elating has 1 sense:
6. Making lively and joyful Familiarity information: Elating used as an adjective is very rare.
7. Elating is a Words with Friends word
8. Words with Friends point value for Elating: 8 points
9. Words made by unscrambling the letters E L A T I N G 7 letter words made by unscrambling the letters in Elating
10. Synonyms for Elating include good, excellent, exceptional, appealing, delightful, enjoyable, great, likeable, likable and marvellous
Elating, Excellent, Exceptional, Enjoyable
11. See 3 authoritative translations of Elating in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
12. Definition of Elating in the Definitions.net dictionary
13. Information and translations of Elating in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
14. Synonyms for Elating adj making lively and joyful Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content.
15. Elating - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Elating and much more
16. The word Elating uses 7 letters: a, e, g, i, l, n, t
17. Elating is playable in: Words With Friends 11
18. Definition and synonyms of Elating from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Elating, English, Education
19. This is the British English definition of Elating.View American English definition of Elating.
20. Break 'Elating' down into sounds: [I] + [LAYT] + [ING] - say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them
21. Record yourself saying 'Elating' in full sentences, then watch yourself and listen
22. Look up tutorials on Youtube on how to pronounce 'Elating'.
23. Antonyms for Elating include boring, disinteresting, wearying, exhausting, fatiguing, irking, jading, wearing, boring rigid and boring stiff
24. This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Elating. Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses
25. — English word, define in French — Elating v
26. Three Steps To Elating Your Customers And Winning Their Hearts
27. Stirring, Elating and dazzling, ‘Escape of the Phoenix’ is a triumph
28. It is a momentous, Elating acquisition that makes us all proud
29. And as it continues to grow and promote progressive ideas, it sets a precedent and raises the bar for the Elating, holistic-lifestyle festival experience.
30. Synonyms for 'Elating': life-affirming, cheerful, exhilarating, heartwarming, good, pleasing, joyful, satisfying, uplifting, joyous
31. Elating Total Number of words made out of Elating = 159 Elating is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 8 points
32. Elating is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 11 points
33. Elating is a 7 letter medium Word starting with E and ending with G
34. What does Elating mean? Present participle of elate
35. Elating Escapes Travel Agency, Sandhurst
36. How can I put and write and define Elating in a sentence and how is the word Elating used in a sentence and examples? 用Elating造句, 用Elating造句, 用Elating造句, Elating meaning, definition, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.
Elating, Examples, Example
37. We found 15 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word Elating: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "Elating" is defined
38. General (15 matching dictionaries) Elating: Merriam-Webster.com [home, info]
39. Elating Smiles Teacher's day Happy teachers day: quotes, wishes, greeting cards and more! Happy teachers day : Quotes, Wishes, Greeting cards, Messages and status images! Happy teachers day SOURCE “The superb ways of teachers like you is the difference between teaching and educating
to make very happy or proud: news to elate the hearer.
Also found in: Thesaurus. To fill with great joy or happiness; delight: We were elated by the good news. Elated. [From Latin ēlātus, past participle of efferre, to bring out, exalt : ē-, ex-, ex- + lātus, brought; see telə- in Indo-European roots .] e·la′tion n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
[From Latin ēlātus, past participle of efferre, to bring out, exalt : ē-, ex-, ex- + lātus, brought; see telə- in Indo-European roots .] e·la′tion n. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition. Copyright © 2016 by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company.
To fill with great joy or happiness; delight: We were elated by the good news. Elated. [From Latin ēlātus, past participle of efferre, to bring out, exalt : ē-, ex-, ex- + lātus, brought; see telə- in Indo-European roots .]