elaborate (verb) · elaborates (third person present) · elaborated (past tense) · elaborated (past participle) · elaborating (present participle)
1. Elaborate definition is - planned or carried out with great care
2. How to use Elaborate in a sentence.
3. Elaborate definition, worked out with great care and nicety of detail; executed with great minuteness: Elaborate preparations; Elaborate care
4. Planned or executed with painstaking attention to numerous parts or details: an Elaborate scheme
5. 33 synonyms of Elaborate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 94 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Elaborate
7. Elaborate: made or done with great care or with much detail
8. Containing a lot of careful detail or many detailed parts: You want a plain blouse to go with that skirt - nothing too Elaborate. They're making the most Elaborate preparations for the wedding
9. He came out with such an Elaborate …
10. The adjective Elaborate is used to describe when something is planned with a lot of attention to detail or when something is intricate or detailed itself
11. Find 110 ways to say Elaborate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Planned or executed with painstaking attention to numerous parts or details: an Elaborate scheme
13. The Crossword Solver found 144 answers to the Elaborate crossword clue
14. Examples of Elaborate in a sentence Stephanie’s dress was way too Elaborate for a casual dinner
15. 🔊 When the defendant gave an alibi that was too elaborate in its description, he made the police very suspicious
16. 🔊 Only my mother could turn simple sardines into an elaborate seafood pasta dish
17. Having a lot of small parts or details put together in a complicated way SYN intricate pure silks embroidered with Elaborate patterns ► see thesaurus at complicated 2 carefully planned and organized in great detail SYN complex a very Elaborate telecommunications network —Elaborately adverb an Elaborately carved wooden statue Examples from the Corpus Elaborate • The propagation of Aponogeton from seeds is Elaborate …
18. It was all an Elaborate pretence
19. It turned out to be an Elaborate hoax
20. This Elaborate deception fooled his family for ages
21. The plans looked very Elaborate
22. She had prepared a very Elaborate meal
23. Adjective [usually ADJECTIVE noun] You use Elaborate to describe something that is very complex because it has a lot of different parts.an Elaborate research project.an Elaborate ceremony that lasts for eight days.
24. Late 16th century (in the sense ‘produced by effort of labor’, also in Elaborate (sense 2 of the verb)): from Latin elaborat- ‘worked out’, from the verb elaborare, from e- (variant of ex-) ‘out’ + labor ‘work’.
25. Synonyms for Elaborate in Free Thesaurus
26. 85 synonyms for Elaborate: complicated, detailed, studied, laboured, perfected, complex, careful
27. Definition of Elaborate written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
28. An example of Elaborate is a wedding with a horse drawn carriage, a chocolate fountain, perfectly matching linens and a carefully executed theme
29. An example of Elaborate is a chandelier with many branches, hanging crystals and other decorations
30. Elaborate in a sentence - Use "Elaborate" in a sentence 1: 32
31. What does Elaborate mean? To explain something at greater length or in greater detail
32. (verb) Asked me to Elaborate on my proposal.
33. Dictionary entry overview: What does Elaborate mean? • Elaborate (adjective) The adjective Elaborate has 2 senses:
34. Developed or executed with care and in minute detail Familiarity information: Elaborate used as an adjective is rare
35. • Elaborate (verb) The verb Elaborate has 4 senses:
36. The women had dresses that weren't too Elaborate and the men wore lounge suits and long ties.: I am now running the bath, planning an Elaborate meal for one and deciding whether to read, watch a film, go out or write something.: The result is a lordless, man-centered religion supported by an Elaborate biblical system.: It's a grand pageant set in Elaborate 17th century costumes of wigs
37. Elaborate - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
38. We found 20 answers for “Elaborate”
39. This page shows answers to the clue Elaborate, followed by ten definitions like “Work out in detail”, “Thought out, or organized” and “To perfect with painstaking”.Synonyms for Elaborate are for example complex, complicated and flamboyant.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
40. Elaborate on Elaborate on (someone or something) To expand on a particular topic or idea
41. Definition of Elaborate in the Definitions.net dictionary
42. What does Elaborate mean? Information and translations of Elaborate in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
43. Elaborate 'Elaborate' is a 9 letter word starting and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Elaborate' Clue Answer; Rich in detail (9) Elaborate: Expand upon (9) Executed with great minuteness (9) Detailed, complicated (9) Add detail (9) Complicated by design (9)
44. Adjective You use Elaborate to describe something that is very complex because it has a lot of different parts.an Elaborate research project.
45. See 6 authoritative translations of Elaborate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
46. Definition of Elaborate_2 verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
47. Elaborate is a synonym of explain
48. As verbs the difference between Elaborate and explain is that Elaborate is (used with'' on ''when used with an object ) to give further detail or explanation (about) while explain is to make plain, manifest, or intelligible; to clear of obscurity; to illustrate the meaning of
49. As a adjective Elaborate is highly complex, detailed, or sophisticated.
50. Ways to Elaborate in Writing In both creative and academic writing, your ideas (strong though they might be) may not always be able to simply speak for themselves
51. Definition of Elaborate (adjective): very detailed and complicated
52. Definition and synonyms of Elaborate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
53. This is the British English definition of Elaborate.View American English definition of Elaborate.
54. Elaborate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
55. Inflections of 'Elaborate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Elaborates v 3rd person singular elaborating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Elaborated
56. Translation for 'Elaborate' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
57. High quality example sentences with “could you please Elaborate” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
58. "an Elaborate lace pattern" 2
59. Developed or executed with care and in minute detail; "a detailed plan" "the Elaborate register of the inhabitants prevented tax evasion"- John …
60. Find 110 ways to say Elaborate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
61. Dec 31, 2020 - Explore Katie Kerwin's board "Elegant/Elaborate Cards", followed by 270 people on Pinterest
62. 9 hours ago · Nigerians from different economic, social, ethnic and religious backgrounds have differed on the propriety or otherwise of organising lavish and Elaborate burial ceremonies, following the loss of
63. Abagail with Elaborate Events was both the planner and day of coordinator for our wedding
64. (Elaborate on) Opposite of to explain or provide information about something (in greater detail) obfuscate