1. Ejection 1. Escape from an aircraft by means of an independently propelled seat or capsule. 2.
2. Ejection In patients with severe ventricular systolic dysfunction, elevated serum noradrenaline is a sign of a bad prognosis independent of haemodynamic and Ejection fraction parameters
3. The so-called Ejection or externalization of sensations occurs only as their scheme and relation to the unity of their object. CRIMINAL PSYCHOLOGY HANS GROSS It is hardly conceivable that chromic acid could cause a rupture of the membrane and the Ejection of the contents of the vesicle.
4. : to use a special device that throws you out and away from an airplane in an emergency : to use an Ejection seat
5. A French team handball player being ejected from a match, signaled by the red card held aloft by the referee In sports, an Ejection (also known as dismissal, sending-off, or disqualification) is the removal of a participant from a contest due to a violation of the sport's rules.
6. Ejection fraction is a measurement of the percentage of blood leaving your heart each time it squeezes (contracts). It is just one of many tests your doctor may use to determine how your heart works
7. Ejection fraction (EF) is a measurement doctors use to calculate the percentage of blood flowing out of these ventricles with each contraction
Ejection, Ef, Each
8. Ejection fraction is a measure of how well the heart is pumping blood around the body
9. Some of the craziest MLB Ejections of players and coaches
10. Ejection fraction (EF) is a measurement, expressed as a percentage, of how much blood the left ventricle pumps out with each contraction. An Ejection fraction of 60 percent means that 60 percent of the total amount of blood in the left ventricle is pushed out with each heartbeat.
Ejection, Ef, Expressed, Each
11. Ejection fraction measures the amount of blood pumped out of your heart’s lower chambers, or ventricles
12. Learn more about how Ejection fraction is measured, normal Ejection fraction percentages
13. Ejection fraction is a measurement that can gauge how healthy the heart is
14. A low Ejection fraction number can be an indicator of heart failure and …
15. Low Ejection fraction, sometimes called low EF, is the term we use to describe your Ejection fraction if it falls below 55%
16. If a diagnostic test indicates that you have low Ejection fraction, your doctor will want to thoroughly check you for a heart condition.
17. The Ejection Site logo picture is taken from an official US Navy photograph from the NAS China Lake Sled Test Track Facility
18. Ejection Seat Trivia: An Ejection Seat Warning: Pilot's and Aircrew reports2-06-04:
19. 12 hours ago · KT-1M is an Ejection seat developed by the Tupolev Design Bureau
20. The crew of a Tu-22M3 long-range bomber was preparing for a training mission when its Ejection system malfunctioned and accidentally shot the crew out.
21. What is the definition of Ejection? What is the meaning of Ejection? How do you use Ejection in a sentence? What are synonyms for Ejection?
22. Ejection: 1 n the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting Synonyms: expulsion , forcing out , projection Types: show 8 types hide 8 types belch , belching , burp , burping , eructation a reflex that expels gas noisily from the stomach through the mouth belching the forceful expulsion of something from inside coughing up the act of
Ejection, Expelling, Ejecting, Expulsion, Eructation, Expels
23. Ejection fraction is the percentage of blood, relative to how much the heart chamber is filled with, that gets pumped out with each beat
24. 8 hours ago · Three Killed In “Abnormal” Ejection From Tu-22M3 Bomber At Russian Airbase One of the four crew members survived the Backfire’s disastrous mishap, which occurred today in western Russia.
25. Ejection is the final stage in an emergency meeting and occurs when a player in Among Us receives the most votes during an emergency meeting
26. 1 Overview 2 Animations 2.1 The Skeld 2.2 MIRA HQ 2.3 Polus 3 Audio 4 Trivia 5 Gallery Ejection occurs when the voting period in an emergency
27. MOSCOW (AP) — Three members of a Russian bomber’s air crew died Tuesday when their Ejection seats accidentally activated during preflight checks, the military said
28. Heart failure with preserved Ejection fraction (HFpEF) is a type of heart failure that occurs when the muscle in the left ventricle stiffens and is less able to relax, so the pressure inside the
29. éjection translate: Ejection, throwing out
30. 13 hours ago · 3 Russian bomber pilots killed by Ejection system glitch
31. The Russian military says that three members of a Russian bomber's crew have died when their Ejection …
32. Get the best deals on Ejection Seat when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
33. While Williams' Ejection, something he said had never happened to him, ever, turned heads, the Minnesota loss in the first of the home back-to …
34. An Ejection fraction (EF) is the volumetric fraction (or portion of the total) of fluid (usually blood) ejected from a chamber (usually the heart) with each contraction (or heartbeat).It can refer to the cardiac atrium, ventricle, gall bladder, or leg veins, although if unspecified it usually refers to the left ventricle of the heart
Ejection, Ef, Ejected, Each
35. An Ejection (or expulsion) is the removal of a Big Brother houseguest by means of production via the Diary Room, bypassing the typical eviction process
Ejection, Expulsion, Eviction
36. In aircraft, an Ejection seat or ejector seat is a system designed to rescue the pilot or other crew of an aircraft (usually military) in an emergency
Ejection, Ejector, Emergency
37. 30% Ejection volume 30% Ejection volume after MI
38. Im looking to learn more about having 30% Ejection volume and whether I can improve my condition.
39. LOS ANGELES (AP) — Dario Šarić scored 10 of his 21 points in the fourth quarter, Mikal Bridges added 19 and the Phoenix Suns overcame Devin Booker’s Ejection for a 114-104 victory over the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night
40. Ejection Fraction (EF) is a percentage of blood pumped by the LV with each contraction
Ejection, Ef, Each
41. Many factors can affect Ejection fraction including preload, afterload, and contractility
42. A normal EF ranges from 55-69%, and is calculated using the following equation: Ejection fraction (EF) in percentage is defined as: EF(%) = SV/EDV x 100
Ef, Equation, Ejection, Edv
43. Our new concepts applied to the Ejection of parts from termo-plastic molds permit, for example, the replacement of an ejector pin from the parting line of the mold whilst still in the press, allow extra stroke for just one ejector pin without the need of two sets of ejector plates or easy solutions for double Ejection molds
Ejection, Example, Ejector, Extra, Easy
44. Synonyms for Ejection in Free Thesaurus
45. 35 synonyms for Ejection: expulsion, removal, ouster, deportation, eviction, banishment, exile
Ejection, Expulsion, Eviction, Exile
ejection (noun) · ejections (plural noun)