1. Egotistical definition is - characterized by egotism : having, showing, or arising from an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Egotistical, Egotism, Exaggerated
2. How to use Egotistical in a sentence.
3. Every dream is absolutely Egotistical; in every dream the beloved ego appears, even though it be in a disguised form
Every, Egotistical, Ego, Even
4. THE BEHAVIOR OF CROWDS EVERETT DEAN MARTIN Accordingly this pleasure increases when the Egotistical instinct is wounded, and diminishes when that instinct is flattered
5. "The idea of being Egotistical essentially means that one thinks of themselves a great deal, they have an exaggerated sense of self-importance, and they consider themselves separate and different
Egotistical, Essentially, Exaggerated
6. Kind of Egotistical to think you can take them on alone
7. I know, people think I'm Egotistical and narcissistic, but it's not true.
8. You are so Egotistical that you actually laugh when your friend tells you that she is scared of water or ghosts or whatever else you think is stupid
9. The Egotistical man thinks he knows it all and is the only one that deserves to be heard
10. If every confectioner went buzzing about the world banging against everything that came in his way and Egotistically calling upon everybody to take notice that he was going to his work and must not be interrupted, the world would be quite an unsupportable place.
Every, Everything, Egotistically, Everybody
11. To be Egotistical is to have an inflated view of your self-importance — basically to think you're better than everyone else
Egotistical, Everyone, Else
12. Some people call it Egotistical, some people call it high hopes, some people call it confidence
13. Egotistical It means you think you're self centered, highly intelligent, better than everyone, beneath someone's level, narcissist, arrogant, cocky, selfish, and self absorbed
14. We found 9 answers for “Egotistical”
15. This page shows answers to the clue Egotistical.Egotistical may be defined as “Characteristic of false pride“Addicted to, or manifesting, egotism“Having an inflated idea of one's own importance”.
16. E‧go‧tis‧tic‧al /ˌiːɡəˈtəstɪkəl◂, ˌeɡ-/ adjective someone who is Egotistical likes to talk about how great and important they think they are He’s a selfish, Egotistical individual! —Egotistically /-kli/ adverb Examples from the Corpus Egotistical • Rigby often seems Egotistical and arrogant.
Egotistical, Egotistically, Examples
17. Defining features of Egotistical behavior are a tendency to talk about oneself all the time and a lack of humility
18. The ego guides human beings in performing their practical activities, and Egotistical utility in turn motivates human behavior
19. Huxley surmised that life lived as the satisfaction of one desire after another would result in shallow and Egotistical people.: Doris also ventures back into the troubled waters of romance, whether she's being fixed up by her sons with an Egotistical lawman or giving a braggart his comeuppance.: He was Egotistical even as a child, it is noted, infatuated with the sight of his name on a rubber
20. Egotistical Find more words! Use * for blank tiles (max 2) Advanced Search Advanced Search: Use * for blank spaces Advanced Search: Advanced Word Finder: Similar Words
21. Synonyms for Egotistical in Free Thesaurus
22. 30 synonyms for Egotistical: conceited, egoistic, egoistical, egotistic, narcissistic, vain
Egotistical, Egoistic, Egoistical, Egotistic
23. Egotistical Lyrics: Ayo, Jug (Ayo, Jug) / I ran and got to a check, I got it / Brand new, diamonds VVS, I bought it / All these lame niggas be smoking chronic / That's why your last nigga worked at
24. Examples of Egotistical in a sentence
25. My brother is very Egotistical and thinks he is …
26. 25 Bible Verses about Being Egotistical
27. Egotistical - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
28. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Egotistical, egotistic, egoistic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: self-obsessed)
Espa, Egotistical, Egotistic, Egoistic, Example
29. Egotistical, egotistic, egoistic adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: self-obsessed) (personne : centré sur soi-même) égoïste adj adjectif: modifie un nom
Egotistical, Egotistic, Egoistic, Example
30. Definition and synonyms of Egotistical from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Egotistical, English, Education
31. This is the British English definition of Egotistical.View American English definition of Egotistical.
32. Egotistical (comparative more Egotistical, superlative most Egotistical) Tending to talk excessively about oneself
33. Elizabeth Báthory-Often seen as the female counterpart to Vlad the Impaler, Elizabeth Báthory certainly is up there on the infamously Egotistical list
34. What is the definition of Egotistical? What is the meaning of Egotistical? How do you use Egotistical in a sentence? What are synonyms for Egotistical?
35. Synonyms: egotistic; Egotistical; narcissistic; self-loving
36. “An Egotistical What?” About halfway through, Matthew discusses the power of becoming what he describes as an Egotistical utilitarian
37. Unlike non-Egotistical friends, they may not understand the importance of a secret, which means they just might share it with others or throw it back in your face later
38. Eddy is an Egotistical child who wants everything for himself and never thinks about other kids
Eddy, Egotistical, Everything
39. Definitions and Meaning of Egotistical in English Egotistical adjective
40. Characteristic of false pride; having an exaggerated sense of self-importance Synonyms: conceited, egotistic, self-conceited, swollen, swollen-headed, vain Examples - a conceited fool - an attitude of self-conceited arrogance - an Egotistical disregard of others
Exaggerated, Egotistic, Examples, Egotistical
41. Egotistical translate: egoísta [masculine-feminine]
42. As adjectives the difference between Egotistical and conceited is that Egotistical is tending to talk excessively about oneself while conceited is having an excessively favorable opinion of one's abilities, appearance, etc; vain and Egotistical
Egotistical, Excessively, Etc
43. A sailor was rubbing his limbs with a woollen cloth; another, whom he recognized as the one who had cried out "Courage!" held a gourd full of rum to his mouth; while the third, an old sailer, at once the pilot and captain, looked on with that Egotistical pity men feel for a misfortune that they have escaped yesterday, and which may overtake them to-morrow.
44. Find 19 ways to say Egotistical, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
45. Egotistical Ape + French database ID
46. On Egotistical Maniac, he proves that he's a dope rapper in his own right, delivering quality rhymes alongside his typically hardcore, samplecentric beats over the course of 43 tracks