1. Egalitarian definition is - asserting, promoting, or marked by Egalitarianism
2. How to use Egalitarian in a sentence.
3. Egalitarian definition, asserting, resulting from, or characterized by belief in the equality of all people, especially in political, economic, or social life
Egalitarian, Equality, Especially, Economic
4. Egalitarian synonyms, Egalitarian pronunciation, Egalitarian translation, English dictionary definition of Egalitarian
5. Egalitarianism definition is - a belief in human equality especially with respect to social, political, and economic affairs
Egalitarianism, Equality, Especially, Economic
6. What does Egalitarian mean? The definition of Egalitarian is a belief that everyone should be treated the same or equally and all should have the sa
Egalitarian, Everyone, Equally
7. Egalitarianism is a philosophy based on the notion of equality, namely, that all people are equal and deserve equal treatment in all things
Egalitarianism, Equality, Equal
8. Egalitarian Paxos (EPaxos) has no designated leader process
9. An Egalitarian is a person who believes in the equality of all people, and an Egalitarian society gives everyone equal rights.
Egalitarian, Equality, Everyone, Equal
10. Egalitarian (adj.) 1881, from French égalitaire, from Old French egalite "equality," from Latin aequalitatem (see equality).Originally often in Egalitarian despotism, such as the government resulting from the French Revolution or the ideas of the communists.The noun, "person who favors Egalitarianism," is …
Egalitarian, Egalite, Equality, Egalitarianism
11. See synonyms for Egalitarian along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Egalitarian doctrines maintain that all humans are equal in fundamental worth or social status
13. Posting rules: Posts must be on topic and relevant to Egalitarian concerns
14. Posts should exemplify Egalitarian values or criticize non-Egalitarian social phenomena
15. Egalitarian translate: 平等主义的；主张人人平等的, 平等主义者
16. In an Egalitarian relationship the benefits, duties, and obligations are equally shared by the relationship partners
17. An example of an Egalitarian relationship is a married couple that equally
Example, Egalitarian, Equally
18. Could an Egalitarian in good conscience “let go” of the gender issue and sit happily under the preaching of only male pastors? Often, in my experience, when such combined groups come together for regular worship, it is the complementarians who, in order to participate fully, must condone practices they believe are unbiblical.
19. The non-Egalitarian challenge to the Egalitarian presumption of equality and its distributive principles occurs at the two levels where Egalitarianism has received the most elaboration: the why
Egalitarian, Equality, Egalitarianism, Elaboration
20. ‘The Egalitarian ideals of this communal society place loyalty to family and religion above all.’ ‘The old Egalitarian ideal of striving to improve equality of outcome seems to be entirely absent.’ ‘Burns was a great admirer of the Egalitarian ethos behind the French Revolution.’
Egalitarian, Equality, Entirely, Ethos
21. Egalitarian, equalitarian n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
Egalitarian, Equalitarian, Etc
22. (believer in equal rights) persona igualitaria nf + adj : Dan is known as an Egalitarian and gives speeches about equal rights
23. Synonyms for Egalitarian include equal, equable, equalitarian, classless, fair, equitable, free, just, democratic and impartial
Egalitarian, Equal, Equable, Equalitarian, Equitable
24. Egalitarian is a brass ensemble of women dedicated to inspiring and impacting the lives of women in our New York City community
25. Egalitarian strives to collaborate directly with composers and feature a conversation with the
26. , the Egalitarian theory, according to which only a strictly equal distribution of holdings is just
27. The Egalitarian view often refers to examples such as Junia in Romans 16:7, who is sometimes viewed as being called an apostle (though not all agree to this interpretation), Phoebe as a deacon in Romans 16:1 (though the general title of servant is more likely), and to …
28. Nelson is a first-year CTE teacher and the adviser of the Egalitarian, which returns to Lindbergh after more than 8 year hiatus.
29. Egalitarian definition: Egalitarian means supporting or following the idea that all people are equal and should Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Egalitarian, Equal, Examples
30. Egalitarianism is a generalized , but feminism can be equated to gender-oriented Egalitarianism
31. One who supports gender equality as well as human equality in general is aptly considered an Egalitarian.
32. Egalitarian Marriage is one such change of pattern in the way a married couple interacts
33. Egalitarian Society: The term is derived from the French word e´gal which means equal
34. Egalitarianism as a political ideology can be defined as the doctrine that sees each and every person as equal in their moral status, thereby granting them equal rights and opportunities.e
Egalitarianism, Each, Every, Equal
35. 19 hours ago · ‘Bhagat Singh wished for secular, Egalitarian India, but inequality still exists’ “Bhagat Singh did not merely wish to free India from colonial bondage but dreamed of independent India, which would be Egalitarian and secular,” said Prof Jagmohan Singh, Bhagat Singh’s nephew.
36. ‘The Egalitarian ideals of this communal society place loyalty to family and religion above all.’ ‘The old Egalitarian ideal of striving to improve equality of outcome seems to be entirely absent.’ ‘Burns was a great admirer of the Egalitarian ethos behind the French Revolution.’
Egalitarian, Equality, Entirely, Ethos
37. Christian Egalitarianism (derived from the French word égal, meaning equal or level), also known as biblical equality, is Egalitarianism based in Christianity.In theological spheres, Egalitarianism generally means equality in authority and responsibilities between genders, in contrast to complementarianism
Egalitarianism, Equal, Equality
38. An Egalitarian democratic ideal extends beyond public affairs and the political sphere
39. That Douglas was an integrationist and Egalitarian in his thinking seems clear from his own statements and actions
40. Fourier believed a radically Egalitarian society could be organized into …
41. It is safe to say that Egalitarian laws and practices need to exist in order for feminism to exist
42. We live in a society that is generally Egalitarian-minded
43. I call it the Egalitarian virus
44. Learn Egalitarian with free interactive flashcards
45. Choose from 103 different sets of Egalitarian flashcards on Quizlet.
46. Egalitarian policies are the best way to unite and empower people, and are also a necessary counterweight to the sometimes detrimental influence of market forces.
47. 38; Money is the most Egalitarian force in society.It confers power on whoever holds it.
48. Examples of Egalitarian in a sentence
49. The law was written to impose the Egalitarian principle that men and women should be treated as equals.
50. “It is often said that Islam is an Egalitarian religion
51. An Egalitarian society is a society that believes in treating people equally through giving people equal rights and opportunities
Egalitarian, Equally, Equal
52. This belief is referred to as Egalitarianism, which advocates human equality, with respect to economic, political and social rights.
Egalitarianism, Equality, Economic
53. Egalitarian societies remain something of an ethnologi cal mystery
54. For one thing, various "materialistic" causal explanations based on environmental, economic, demographic, or social-structural factors have been of fered for particular Egalitarian societies or types, yet no single general theory seems to explain Egalitarian behav
Explanations, Environmental, Economic, Egalitarian, Explain
egalitarian (noun) · egalitarians (plural noun)