1. 12 synonyms of Effortlessly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 15 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Effortlessly
3. Effortlessly: without difficulty
4. Effortlessly synonyms, Effortlessly pronunciation, Effortlessly translation, English dictionary definition of Effortlessly
5. / ˈef.ɚt.ləs.li / in a way that is effortless (= seeming not to need any effort): She runs so Effortlessly, as if it's the easiest thing in the world
Ef, Effortless, Effort, Effortlessly, Easiest
6. He talks Effortlessly and casually about the subject.
7. Find 139 ways to say Effortlessly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Effortlessly (Adverb) Without effort; without difficulty or struggle
9. She hoisted the child Effortlessly and plopped him in bed
10. Synonyms for Effortlessly in Free Thesaurus
11. In “Effortlessly,” Madison addresses the pharmaceutical industry after being diagnosed with BPD (borderline personality disorder) and prescribed antidepressants
12. Effortlessly 'Effortlessly' is a 12 letter word starting with E and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Effortlessly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Effortlessly will help you to finish your crossword today.
13. ‘Effortlessly cool models’ ‘He eases through country dance songs while adding in his Effortlessly impressive trademark guitar solos.’ ‘In many places his descriptions are lyrical, elegiac, and Effortlessly …
Effortlessly, Eases, Elegiac
14. What is the opposite of Effortlessly? Antonyms for Effortlessly (opposite of Effortlessly).
15. Users can Effortlessly add key and time signatures, lyrics, chords, guitar fingerboards, markings and musical instructions
16. Their faces shone with the affection she had Effortlessly awakened
17. Penny handled the Icicle Effortlessly and without much thought
18. They floated noiselessly, Effortlessly, …
19. "Effortlessly Healthy has been the best weight loss program I have ever done
20. I have had weight issues all my adult life and I have finally learned to eat healthy, delicious meals with the help of Effortlessly Healthy
21. I did a weight loss challenge with Effortlessly Healthy for 8 Weeks and lost 13 pounds.
22. Picture living your life Effortlessly within our Redmond apartment community, with amenities like a fully-equipped fitness center, swimming pool, and heated spa to name just a few of the amenities on the premises residents can take advantage of
23. Effortlessly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
24. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Effortlessly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with great ease) fácilmente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora
Espa, Effortlessly, Example, Ease
25. Another way to say Effortlessly? Synonyms for Effortlessly (other words and phrases for Effortlessly).
26. Picking out some new bedding at Ashley Furniture HomeStore Effortlessly updates a bedroom's vibe
27. Venus will add charm and charisma to your persona, and you will Effortlessly draw others to you
28. (AstrologyZone.com, by Susan Miller) A pat and a rub around the ears from the man, and a more prolonged caressing from the woman, and he was away down the trail in front of them, gliding Effortlessly over the ground in true wolf fashion
29. What does Effortlessly mean? Without effort; without difficulty or struggle
30. (adverb) She hoisted the child Effortlessly and plopped him in bed.
31. 25 Ways to Look Effortlessly Sexy When people hear the word “sexy”, usually what comes to mind is being a bit risque’
32. Each of our apartments for rent in Newcastle, Washington, Effortlessly blends function and form with a washer and dryer, private balcony, and beautiful hardwood floors
33. Sin esfuerzo, fácilmente Eriksen Effortlessly glided past a defender and slid the ball into the net
Esfuerzo, Eriksen, Effortlessly
34. (Translation of Effortlessly from the PASSWORD English–Spanish Dictionary © 2014 K Dictionaries Ltd)
35. Chair Glides X-PROTECTOR – Furniture Glides 40 pcs – Best Nail on Furniture Sliders – Premium Chair Leg Floor Protectors φ ¾” (19mm) – Slide Effortlessly with Chair Leg Pads That Protects Your Floor! - - …
36. You Want to Effortlessly Burn Fat and Stay Lean for Life; You Want to Optimize Your Cognitive Performance and Stop Sugar Slowing You Down! The Zero Sugar Detox is not a complicated program; neither is it demanding
37. Effortlessly: 1 adv without effort or apparent effort “she danced gracefully and Effortlessly ” “swallows gliding Effortlessly through the air”
38. Effortlessly healthy, the app of foodie and photographer Ellen Charlotte Marie provides more than 50 recipes that will guide you on your healthy journey
39. We are talking about those Effortlessly gorgeous people who emanate a sexy and cool scent wherever they go, plus, it looks like they couldn't care less
40. Effortlessly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (with great ease) senza sforzo, con facilità loc avv locuzione avverbiale : Espressione di più parole che descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso
Effortlessly, Example, Ease, Espressione
41. EffortlesslyFly.com is an online footwear platform that was created for the culture
42. Three Steps to Effortlessly Making Sales, Even if You Think You Can't Sell
43. Selling, and more specifically making sales easily or Effortlessly…
44. Definition of Effortlessly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
45. Translation for 'Effortlessly' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
46. A child with good perceptual motor skills will Effortlessly copy the sentence on the blackboard on to the paper at her desk
47. Our only companion is the wandering albatross, which glides Effortlessly and gracefully behind the yacht.
48. Form, function and design are recreated Effortlessly in Adamo.: La forme, la fonction et la conception sont reconstituées sans effort avec l'Adamo.: It screws Effortlessly into the implant's inside thread.: Il se visse sans effort dans le filetage à l'intérieur de l'implant.: Steerable technology allows you to Effortlessly maneuver around furniture and other obstacles.
Effortlessly, Et, Es, Effort
Definition of effortless : showing or requiring little or no effort effortless power : showing or needing little or no effort : appearing very easy : showing or needing little or no effort She made an effortless catch.
Effortlessly in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...) 1. She watched the gliders soaring effortlessly above her. 2. The boat cut effortlessly through the water. 3. He dived effortlessly into the turquoise water. 4. Her son Peter adapted effortlessly to his new surroundings.
• EFFORTLESSLY (adverb) The adverb EFFORTLESSLY has 1 sense: 1. without effort or apparent effort Familiarity information: EFFORTLESSLY used as an adverb is very rare.
Effortless style on other people always looks edgy, sophisticated, but unconsidered. Unusual, urban textures but classic, flattering shapes. Effortless style on ME means forgetting what my body LOOKS like and just feeling the pure joy of its movement and senses--while simultaneously feeling confident, naked, beautiful, and authentic.