1. Eerie definition is - so mysterious, strange, or unexpected as to send a chill up the spine; also : seemingly not of earthly origin
2. Eerie definition, uncanny, so as to inspire superstitious fear; weird an Eerie midnight howl
3. Eerie synonyms, Eerie pronunciation, Eerie translation, English dictionary definition of Eerie
4. Eerie 2019 TV-14 1h 40m Supernatural Horror Movies When a student's suicide rattles an all-girls Catholic school, a clairvoyant guidance counselor leans on a ghost to uncover the convent's abusive past.
5. 7 synonyms of Eerie from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 30 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Eerie: fearfully and mysteriously strange or fantastic.
7. Find 28 ways to say Eerie, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. If you haven't heard, there's a horror movie on Netflix called Eerie and according to headlines, it's raising electricity bills across the nation, scaring people into sleeping with the lights on.
9. The Crossword Solver found 37 answers to the Eerie crossword clue
10. Eerie is a 2019 Filipino horror film written and directed by Mikhail Red, starring Bea Alonzo and Charo Santos-Concio.The film which uses elements of suspense writing and follows a guidance counselor called Pat Consolacion
11. Eerie is the latest in what seems to be a growing trend on how to market a streaming horror movie: quick, somebody get on twitter and claim you couldn't go to sleep after watching the movie! I wouldn't go so far as to say it's on par with the scariest movies I've ever seen, but it is highly watchable.
12. Eerie adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (mysterious, creepy) inquietante, angoscioso agg aggettivo: Descrive o specifica un sostantivo: "Una persona fidata" - "Con un cacciavite piccolo" - "Questioni controverse"
13. What does Eerie mean? The definition of Eerie is someone or something that is mysterious, frightening, spooky and creepy
14. Sasama ka ba?Here's the full trailer of #Eerie, starring Bea Alonzo and Charo Santos, and directed by Mikhail Red.It will be out in cinem
15. Eerie is a self-published horror/haunted house novel by the Crouch brothers Blake and Jake
16. Eerie 'Eerie' is a 5 letter word starting and ending with E Crossword clues for 'Eerie'
17. The Eerie Marsh is an Exotic-tier upgrader added in Part I of Halloween 2020 Event
Eerie, Exotic, Event
18. Eerie Creatures are a variant of normal Creatures in ARK: Survival Evolved Mobile found exclusively in Dungeons or created through the TEK Kibble Processor
Eerie, Evolved, Exclusively
19. These Creatures have an Eerie glow to them and some serve as challenges in the Dungeons
20. There are a few sounds that could be listed as "Eerie", and (from the explanation in the comments) generally appear near undiscovered caves.
21. Eerie magazine, like its killer kin Creepy, features work from many of the masters of comics storytelling
22. For fans of spectacular spookiness, mind-bending sci-fi, and astonishing artwork, the Eerie Archives library is a must have!
23. From newcomer Jordan Crouch and Blake Crouch, author of the Top-10 Kindle-bestsellers Run, Stirred, and Fully Loaded, comes Eerie, a chilling, gothic thriller in the classic tradition of …
24. Eery is an alternative form of Eerie
25. As adjectives the difference between eery and Eerie is that eery is while Eerie is strange, weird, fear-inspiring.
26. The Eerie fog over the lake sent shivers up my spine
27. 🔊 There was an Eerie silence on our early morning walk through the cemetery
28. 🔊 An Eerie feeling came over us as we watched the scary movie
29. 🔊 The sky became dark quickly, causing an Eerie glow from the oncoming storm
30. 🔊 After the tornado, there was an Eerie amount of belongings
31. Eerie River Publishing is a small independent publishing house based in Ontario, Canada, committed to developing and releasing high-quality works in all of the dark genres
32. Nouns for Eerie include Eerieness, eeriness and eerinesses
Eerie, Eerieness, Eeriness, Eerinesses
33. Get the best deals on Eerie Magazine when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com
34. “The lamplight was Eerie, and, standing there motionless in our bathrobes, sleepy, with shadows flickering all around, I felt as though I had woken from one dream into an even more remote one, some bizarre wartime bomb shelter of the unconscious.” ― Donna Tartt, The Secret History
35. Eerie - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Eerie adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (mysterious, creepy) inquietante adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Espa, Eerie, Example, En
37. We've got 80 rhyming words for Eerie » What rhymes with Eerie? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Eerie.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
38. Shop for Eerie art from the world's greatest living artists
39. All Eerie artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
40. Choose your favorite Eerie designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
41. ‘The Eerie yellowish glow on the horizon turned out to be vapor lights from a large greenhouse.’ ‘Over the next few days we cut holes in the sea ice and dived beneath it, which was strange but beautiful in an Eerie sort of way.’
42. For hikers searching for the perfect, spooky Halloween adventure, the Uwharrie National Forest is a wild land full of ancient mountains and Eerie legends of Bigfoot – and UFO sightings, too
43. There are Eerie, Eerie similarities between the two, and hosting the Olympic Games -- as the Germans were able to do in 1936 -- gave great credibility to …
44. Your Loved Ones, and Eerie Tom Cruise Videos, Reanimate Unease With Deepfakes A tool that allows old photographs to be animated, and viral videos of …
45. Eerie and harrowing, the film seethes with barely suppressed ferocity
46. To that end, Mount Eerie is a five-song story cycle about a boy who is born, greets the sun, ascends a mountain, dies, and then has a massive, post-mortem revelation
47. Eerie definition: If you describe something as Eerie , you mean that it seems strange and frightening, and Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
48. Download Eerie stock music for free
49. All Eerie audio tracks are royalty free and ready to be used in your next project.
50. The fabled Eerie ashcan edition is technically the first issue of the magazine
51. It was released in a hurry to prevent Eerie Publications from using the title of Warren's second horror magazine
52. The Eerie Crystals are found in the Cavern of Lost Spirits on the Timeless Isle
53. Eerie (2018) Official TeaserDirected by: Mikhail RedCast: Bea Alonzo, Charo Santos, and Jake Cuenca.Genre: Horror"Eerie" - coming soon!Video courtesy of Star
eerie (adjective) · eerier (comparative adjective) · eeriest (superlative adjective)
Definition of eerie. 1 : so mysterious, strange, or unexpected as to send a chill up the spine a coyote's eerie howl the similarities were eerie also : seemingly not of earthly origin the flames cast an eerie glow.
eerie(adj) suggestive of the supernatural; mysterious. "an eerie feeling of deja vu". eerie, eery(adj) inspiring a feeling of fear; strange and frightening. "an uncomfortable and eerie stillness in the woods"; "an eerie midnight howl".
The noun EERINESS has 1 sense: 1. strangeness by virtue of being mysterious and inspiring fear Meaning: Strangeness by virtue of being mysterious and inspiring fear Classified under: Nouns denoting attributes of people and objects Synonyms: eeriness; ghostliness Hypernyms ("eeriness" is a kind of...):
adjective eerier or eeriest (esp of places, an atmosphere, etc) mysteriously or uncannily frightening or disturbing; weird; ghostly Derived forms of eerie eerily, adverb eeriness, noun