1. Edifyingly synonyms, Edifyingly pronunciation, Edifyingly translation, English dictionary definition of Edifyingly
2. ‘I believe that Strauss remains so universally well-loved because his music is not just stylish and attractive, but also Edifyingly well bolted together.’
3. ‘But it has been five centuries since Dante conducted a census of the Inferno and published his Edifyingly vivid descriptions of …
4. What does Edifyingly mean? In such a manner as to instruct or enlighten
5. Synonyms for Edifyingly include instructively, informatively, educationally, educatively, illuminatingly, improvingly, scholastically, illuminatively, inspiringly and
Edifyingly, Educationally, Educatively
6. Edifyingly definition in English dictionary, Edifyingly meaning, synonyms, see also 'edifying',edify',edificial',edifice'
Edifyingly, English, Edifying, Edify, Edificial, Edifice
7. See authoritative translations of Edifyingly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
8. Edifyingly (ˈediˌfyingly) adverb
9. Edifyingly Edible Cultural exploration bite-by-bite
Edifyingly, Edible, Exploration
10. The adverb for edify is Edifyingly
11. Instruct vs Edifyingly - what is the difference
12. Edifyingly ( comparative more Edifyingly, superlative most Edifyingly ) In such a manner as to instruct or enlighten
13. For substance of discourse he adds materially to what the friends have said, but in a more rationalistic vein; speaks Edifyingly, as the friends have not done, of the disciplinary value of affliction, and of God's means of revelation by dreams and visions and the interpreting of an intercessory friend (Job 33:13-28).
14. Edifyingly vs edification - what is the difference
15. Different between Edifyingly vs edification
16. Edifyingly (comparative more Edifyingly, superlative most Edifyingly) In such a manner as to instruct or enlighten.
17. Edifyingly Edible; Lists; Assistant professor of public relations and communications consultant by day and often by night
18. You can check out my blog, Edifyingly Edible …
19. We once had and perhaps still have a webpage floating the the “cloud” that compared three early pans from the same Duwamish Head prospect that could be Edifyingly compared to one of Jean’s repeats
20. Synonyms for Edifyingly in Free Thesaurus
21. Any Edifyingly engaging endeavor enhancing my abilities is listed below
Edifyingly, Engaging, Endeavor, Enhancing
22. Edifyingly subject to the horror involved in the experience of difference, a word so suggestive of leveling sacrifice that it must be replaced, for “Among other confusions, such a word would suggest some organic unity, some primordial and homogeneous unity, that would eventually come to be divided up and take on difference as an event.” 7
Edifyingly, Experience, Eventually, Event
23. Cloven and witnessed Juergen serialises his boardroom crenellating wail Edifyingly
24. This book is refreshingly accessible yet Edifyingly deep and would be helpful in undergraduate, graduate, or local church training
25. The national television reporting has of course brought the horror of those dreadful winged juggernauts into every household, unremittingly, insistently, not always Edifyingly.
26. Edify definition in English dictionary, edify meaning, synonyms, see also 'edifying',EDI',Edifyingly',edifice'
Edify, English, Edifying, Edi, Edifyingly, Edifice
27. Synonyms for unEdifyingly in Free Thesaurus
28. What are synonyms for unEdifyingly?
29. But close observation can illuminate contradictions, and Lombroso, semi-Edifyingly…
30. Plainly, syntactically and semantically there is a lot going on here, and the phrasing is Edifyingly rich even where it might be elusive
Edifyingly, Even, Elusive
31. Edifyingly: edificante: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1