1. Ecotone envisions a world in which the natural environment and humankind thrive. We embrace the ecological interconnectedness of the land, water, flora and fauna, and people.
Ecotone, Envisions, Environment, Embrace, Ecological
2. WE ARE Ecotone, THIS IS FOOD FOR BIODIVERSITY Today we are the largest international food company to fully become a B Corp
3. "Ecotone is one of few firms that know how to effectively valuate evidence-based interventions.
Ecotone, Effectively, Evidence
4. Ecotone, the literary magazine dedicated to reimagining place, welcomes work from a wide range of voices.
5. Ecotone is a vision for a stronger New York City through improved individual and community wellness. In practice, Ecotone is a team of talented designers, skilled trade professionals, construction managers and community organizers, as well as our network of clientele, partners, and supporters who understand and share in the Ecotone vision.
6. WE ARE Ecotone, THIS IS FOOD FOR BIODIVERSITY Today we are the largest international food company to fully become a B Corp
7. Merging Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp will cause referances Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.json to be lost so you can't merge the patch either
Ecotone, Esp, Either
8. If you merge any mods with weapons or shield you must run the patcher to create a new Ecotone Dual Sheath Patch.esp and Ecotone …
9. Scientists refer to the area of overlapping landscapes where the "foreign" species encounter each other and blend together as Ecotones, an apparent allusion to the tension created when competing species come together (in Greek tonos means "tension")
Encounter, Each, Ecotones
10. Each and every Ecotone harvest is hang-dried on the stalk and slow-cured properly in our carefully calibrated drying and curing rooms
Each, Every, Ecotone
11. – THE Ecotone TEAM – Teamwork Leads to Innovation The key to creating a culture of innovation is for leaders to recognize the talents needed, identify and enhance those talents in their team members, and encourage collaboration in trying new ideas or methods.
Ecotone, Enhance, Encourage
12. Ecotone, a transitional area of vegetation between two different plant communities, such as forest and grassland
13. Ecotone An Ecotone is a zone of junction or a transition area between two biomes (diverse ecosystems)
14. Ecotone is the zone where two communities meet and integrate
15. The mangrove forests represent an Ecotone between marine and terrestrial ecosystem.
16. Ecotone is a leading-edge technology company within the new field of Underwater Hyperspectral Imaging (UHI), established specifically to unlock the treasure trove of concealed data through Underwater Hyperspectral Imaging (UHI).
Ecotone, Edge, Established
17. Ecotone Systems is a designing and manufacturing company that has been leading the way in Noise control for Industrial and commercial projects, Architectural Acoustics and Acoustic Consultancy
18. An Ecotone is an area that acts as a boundary or a transition between two ecosystems
19. Ecotones are of great environmental importance.
20. Ecotone definition, the transition zone between two different plant communities, as that between forest and prairie
21. An Ecotone is a transition zone between two world, it can contain unique species and plants that exist only in this area
22. Ecotone is a platformer in which the mechanics of each level are different: speed chase, puzzle solving, reversed gravity, stop time and more! Each level is based on a sentence which allows the player to understand the story
23. Ecotones are areas of steep transition between ecological communities, ecosystems, or ecological regions along an environmental gradient
Ecotones, Ecological, Ecosystems, Environmental
24. Ecotones occur at multiple spatial scales and range from natural boundaries to human-generated Ecotones.
25. Ecotone is the news and outreach forum for the Ecological Society of America, featuring fresh research from our scholarly journals and around the ecological community
26. Ecotone also offers analysis of government policy developments in the scientific arena.
27. One such Ecotone comprises the forest succession from bare soil that occurs naturally on beach successions along meandering rivers.
28. An Ecotone can be a narrow or wide area of the ecostyem
29. The word ‘Ecotone’ was derived from the word ecology and the Greek word tonos, which means tension.The Ecotone often shares many of the animal and plant species that both areas contain but it is also unique because it is the blending of two distinct areas.
30. Ecotone is one of three finalists selected by the jury from 30 applications submitted by tech companies all over the world
31. Ecotone synonyms, Ecotone pronunciation, Ecotone translation, English dictionary definition of Ecotone
32. Ecotone, the literary magazine dedicated to reimagining place, welcomes work from a wide range of voices
33. Ecotone is an ecological restoration company that designs and builds sustainable ecosystems
Ecotone, Ecological, Ecosystems
34. Ecotone: Provides full-delivery ecosystem restoration, mitigation, design, construction, and design-build services
35. Deng, Response of three dominant shrubs to soil water and groundwater along the oasis-desert Ecotone in Northwest China (Cf
36. An Ecotone is a zone of transition between distinct ecological communities or habitats
37. Chemo-Ecotone: In the most arid regions in the world, salinity (as an edaphic factor) represents a great problem affecting crop production and natural vegetation
38. At the Red Sea shore, as Ecotone between the sea and desert, there are two, environmental factors affecting the vegetation
39. To provide Ecotone with a strong foundation on which to build a holistic, relevant and effective biodiversity strategy, Quantis used an innovative biodiversity assessment to evaluate the company’s value chain and map its impacts
Ecotone, Effective, Evaluate
40. Ecotone is a creation of the community we work within
41. An Ecotone is a zone of transition between distinct ecological communities or habitats
43. Ecotone is an interface region between two different ecosystems, for instance a forest and grassland
44. In the ecology of landscape, an Ecotone is the marginal area where 2 patches that have a distinct ecological composition meet.
Ecology, Ecotone, Ecological
45. Ecotone engages dynamic photographic materials in the landscape, collaborating with precipitation and bodies of water to produce rich, blue-hued prints
46. Ecotone, founded in 2005, is a semiannual literary magazine that seeks to reimagine place.Each issue brings together the literary and the scientific, the personal and the biological, the urban and the rural
47. An Ecotone is a transition zone between two adjacent ecological communities, containing the …
48. Metacritic TV Episode Reviews, Ecotone, Lawrence Hall Matheson 1971 - 2005David and Keith begin to feel comfortable in their roles as parents to Durrell and Anthony
ECOTONE [ˈēkətōn, ˈekəˌtōn]
Science definitions for ecotone. A transitional zone between two ecological communities, as between a forest and grassland or a river and its estuary. An ecotone has its own characteristics in addition to sharing certain characteristics of the two communities.
Because an ecotone is the zone in which two communities integrate, many different forms of life have to live together and compete for space. Therefore, an ecotone can create a diverse ecosystem. Changes in the physical environment may produce a sharp boundary, as in the example of the interface between areas of forest and cleared land.
A well-developed ecotone contains some organisms which are entirely different from that of the adjoining communities. Ecocline is a zone of gradual but continuous change from one ecosystem to another when there is no sharp boundary between the two in terms of species composition.
Sometimes the number of species and the population density of some of the species in the ecotone is much greater than either community. This is called edge effect. The organisms which occur primarily or most abundantly in this zone are known as edge species. In the terrestrial ecosystems edge effect is especially applicable to birds.