EBULLIENT [iˈbo͝olyənt, iˈbəlyənt]
1. Ebullient definition is - boiling, agitated
2. How to use Ebullient in a sentence
3. Ebullient definition, overflowing with fervor, enthusiasm, or excitement; high-spirited: The award winner was in an Ebullient mood at the dinner in her honor
4. Ebullient synonyms, Ebullient pronunciation, Ebullient translation, English dictionary definition of Ebullient
5. Usage Note: Traditionally, Ebullient is pronounced , with a
6. Ebullient.com is designed to make simplicity as accessable as possible for the widest audience around the world
7. Ebullient: 1 adj joyously unrestrained Synonyms: exuberant , high-spirited spirited displaying animation, vigor, or liveliness
8. Find 27 ways to say Ebullient, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Ebullient Core Crystal is a special Core Crystal in Xenoblade Chronicles 2
10. ‘Ebullient’ stands for Cheerfulness and being full of Energy
11. The Ebullient song was so uplifting that I danced in my chair
12. 🔊 Because my Uncle Jake has an Ebullient personality, he is a great circus clown
13. 🔊 Jack always felt Ebullient after drinking his morning coffee
14. 🔊 After being stranded in the airport for eight hours, we were far from Ebullient
15. Ebullient makes precision cooling systems for electronic hardware
16. Its relentless pursuit of groundbreaking innovation has lead to Ebullient® DirectJet™ Technology, which is featured in the company's precision cooling systems for servers and
17. The Ebullient St John chef, who holds famously convivial gatherings with his wife Margot Henderson at his Covent Garden flat, is, according to Anthony Bourdain, a decadent creature of habit: Ã¢â‚¬Å“You know where to find Fergus at almost any time of the day,Ã¢â‚¬Â says the American chef, in
18. Ebullient – Word of the Day Meaning: [adj]: cheerful and full of energy.: (of liquid or matter) boiling or agitated as if boiling
19. ‘The Ebullient mood of those works has been recaptured here, with a surprising overlay of Americana.’ ‘The mood is still Ebullient when Gilman takes the stage the next morning.’ ‘Getting off the ship on to a fast boat and later on to the jetty at the Coast Guard headquarters in Fort Kochi, the three fishermen looked Ebullient and
20. Ebullient Services is an IT solutions and services company situated in Nepal, Australia and USA
21. Founded back in 2009, Ebullient Services has been making clients happy for over a decade.
22. What does Ebullient mean? The definition of Ebullient is something or someone that is bubbling or someone in very high spirits
23. Ebullient definition: If you describe someone as Ebullient , you mean that they are lively and full of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
24. We found 4 answers for “Ebullient”
25. This page shows answers to the clue Ebullient, followed by 5 definitions like “Zestful enthusiasm.”, “Joyously unrestrained” and “Bubbling; boiling up or over
26. Ebullient Meaning: "boiling," from Latin Ebullientem (nominative ebulliens), present participle of ebullire "to boil over,"… See definitions of Ebullient.
27. The Ebullient Mr Clarke was not to be discouraged
28. She sounded as Ebullient and happy as ever
29. (in the sense ‘boiling’): from Latin Ebullient-‘boiling up’, from the verb ebullire, from e-(variant of ex-) ‘out’ + bullire ‘to boil’.
30. Ron was Ebullient and optimistic, had a pawky sense of humour, and loved good food, wine, and entertaining
31. This Ebullient crime caper is the author's bemused look at the commodification of history
32. Churchill's infectiously Ebullient personality had served his government and his country well in the First World War as well as the Second
33. Synonyms for Ebullient in Free Thesaurus
34. 17 synonyms for Ebullient: exuberant, excited, enthusiastic, buoyant, exhilarated, elated
35. Ebullient - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
36. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Ebullient adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (enthusiastic, bubbly) vivaz adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí
37. ‘The Ebullient mood of those works has been recaptured here, with a surprising overlay of Americana.’ ‘The mood is still Ebullient when Gilman takes the stage the next morning.’ ‘Getting off the ship on to a fast boat and later on to the jetty at the Coast Guard headquarters in Fort Kochi, the three fishermen looked Ebullient and
38. Find Ebullient Albums, Songs, and Hand-Picked Ebullient Mood Music on AllMusic
39. Ebullient makes precision cooling systems for electronic hardware
40. Its relentless pursuit of groundbreaking innovation led to Ebullient® DirectJet™ Technology, which is
41. See authoritative translations of Ebullient in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
42. The Spring will come with its Ebullient blood, / With flush of roses and imperial eyes
43. 2001, Oates, Joyce Carol, Middle Age: A Romance, paperback edition, Fourth Estate, page 233: Marina's oddly Ebullient words seemed to come to her slow as balloons
44. Ebullient Cooling is cooling processors using Novec 7000, a liquid coolant from 3M that has proven popular in immersion cooling solutions for the bitcoin market
45. Instead of dunking servers in a bath, Ebullient is delivering the dielectric fluid directly to the processor, using a piping system to bring the liquid inside the server chassis.
46. Ebullient: Zestfully enthusiastic
47. My own vote for best-dressed (and there were several contenders) goes to Caldecott Chair Gratia Banta, truly chic, glamorous and in Ebullient in a strapless, shimmering orange gold gown that looked to me like it was made of silk shantung.
48. The Prime Minister was in Ebullient mood
49. 首相 兴致 勃勃。 《牛津词典》 John was as bouncy and Ebullient as Helen was diffident and reserved
50. 约翰 活泼、热情； 而 海伦 却 羞怯 、 矜持 。 《柯林斯英汉双解大词典》 She looked tired and much less Ebullient than when I saw her in jail.
51. EGI (Ebullient Gaming India) is India's first and biggest talent management agency dedicated to full time professional gamers and streamers.
52. Ebullient 349 followers on LinkedIn
53. Ebullient makes waterless liquid cooling systems for electronic hardware
54. Ebullient General Information Description
55. Quick wit, Ebullient character and an unusual degree of thoughtfulness encourages loyalty
56. Times, Sunday Times ( 2011 ) Her father was a lawyer , an Ebullient man who collected paintings .
57. Ron was Ebullient and optimistic, had a pawky sense of humour, and loved good food, wine, and entertaining
58. This Ebullient crime caper is the author's bemused look at the commodification of history
59. Churchill's infectiously Ebullient personality had served his government and his country well in the First World War as well as the Second.
60. Definition of Ebullient (adjective): very happy and enthusiastic
61. Definition and synonyms of Ebullient from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
62. This is the British English definition of Ebullient.View American English definition of Ebullient.
63. Definition of Ebullient written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
64. Ebullient’s chief operating officer, Mike Major, thinks it’s absolutely crazy to waste all that money — and energy — cooling a big room when the only thing that really needs to chill are the tiny chips
65. Definition of Ebullient adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary