1. Since 1945, Ebony magazine has shined a spotlight on the worlds of Black people in America and worldwide
2. Ebony definition is - a hard heavy blackish wood yielded by various tropical chiefly southeast Asian trees (genus Diospyros of the family Ebenaceae, the Ebony family)
3. How to use Ebony in a sentence.
4. Ebony adjectiveblack, dark, jet, raven, sable, pitch-black, jet-black, inky, swarthy, coal-blackHe had rich, soft Ebony hair.seeshades from black to white Collins Thesaurus of the English Language – Complete and Unabridged 2nd Edition
Ebony, English, Edition
5. Since 1945, Ebony magazine has shined a spotlight on the worlds of Black people in America and worldwide
6. Beautiful Ebony in a dress and black pantyhose
7. Beautiful Ebony woman in a short dress, tan pantyhose, and sexy boots
8. The latest tweets from @EbonyShemalez
9. Ebony is sometimes used in more expensive chess sets
10. The Diospyros genus, which includes the classic Diospyros ebonum, is actually quite large, with over 250 species.In addition to trees used for timber, it includes fruit trees such as persimmons and date plums, and the leaves and bark of Ebony trees are used for a variety of purposes as well.
11. Ebony, wood of several species of trees of the genus Diospyros (family Ebenaceae), widely distributed in the tropics
12. What does Ebony mean? Ebony is defined as a very dark black color, or a dark wood from a tropical persimmon tree, or any tree that yields this
13. Ebony is a monthly magazine that focuses on news, culture, and entertainment
14. Music video by Ebony performing 'Maame Hw3'
15. Pack of 3 Exotic Gaboon Ebony Thin Lumber Board, Suitable Thin Stock Lumber for Wood Crafting and Wood Working Projects (1/4" x 2" x 12") 4.2 out of 5 stars 11 $31.47 $ 31
16. Ebony is the flagship magazine of Johnson Publishing
17. Music video by Ebony performing 'Sponsor'
18. Since 1945, Ebony has been dedicated to telling black stories—for us, by us
19. [ U ] a very hard dark wood of a tropical tree, used especially for making furniture: He started buying exotic woods such as Ebony and rosewood from Mexico
Especially, Exotic, Ebony
20. Ebony is a compliment to describe a dark shade that is beautiful and smooth, dark without a hint of brown
21. The latest tweets from @EbonyVids2
22. Ebony wood, species Diospyros crassiflora, (sometimes also referred to as zebrawood) is the most expensive, rarest and most exotic type of wood in the world.
Ebony, Expensive, Exotic
23. 121.8k Followers, 724 Following, 33 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Ebony (@baddiEbony)
24. Ebony will target Black readers in the age group of 25 to 54, while Jet will target those 18 to 34
25. Other types of Ebony include: Macassar (striped) Ebony, and Black and White Ebony
26. African Blackwood is very similar in density, color, and (unfortunately) cost, but is technically in the Dalbergia genus and isn’t considered a true Ebony
27. Wenge and Katalox are two woods that are sometimes used as an Ebony substitute.
28. Shop your favorite Hair and Lace Wig at Ebonyline.com with lowest price!
29. Ebony (genus Diospyros) is a dense black wood, most commonly yielded by several species in the genus Diospyros.
30. Ebony Anglers is a Black competitive women’s fishing team
31. Ebony Media, the company that runs Ebony and Jet, never released a statement about the layoffs, but the damage to the quality of Ebony’s digital …
33. Makassar Ebony was considered a replacement for African Black Ebony, often named as such to keep up with demand and fetch a higher price
34. Finally, a genuine Ebony fingerboard is added for a smooth feel and added bite
35. An Ebony cover in 2010 shows Regina King re-creating an Eartha Kitt cover, and a cover for Jet in 1955 features Dorothy Dandridge
36. Indian Ebony is an exotic wood native to southern India and Sri Lanka
37. Indian Ebony is somewhat difficult to work with hand and machine tools, but is excellent for wood turning and carving, as well as inlays
38. Ebony, monthly magazine geared to a middle-class African American readership
39. Ebony was founded in 1945 by John H
40. Johnson envisioned Ebony as a news and photo magazine patterned much after Life magazine but
41. “Ebony” is an unreleased demo by The Weeknd, thought to have been recorded during sessions for Beauty Behind the Madness to test ideas; Abel himself notes throughout the song that it is merely
42. Wings of Ebony is a rooftop-shout of affirmation that black girls from ALL walks of life are magic." — Nic Stone, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Dear Martin
43. The name Ebony is a girl's name of English origin meaning "deeply black wood"
44. Ebony Magazine: World's largest black publication
45. Ebony and Jet magazines have been laying off their remaining editorial staff en masse after failing to make payroll last month — the latest in a long line of slights suffered by workers at the
Ebony, Editorial, En
46. A local cowboy named Ebony Shaw was a popular figure thereabouts and allowed his name to be submitted
47. The Ebony post office opened on January 5, 1891
48. By 1930, Ebony was getting downright crowded with a population that soared to 113 people.
ebony (noun) · ebonies (plural noun) · American ebony (noun) · Jamaican ebony (noun)
A statue made of ebony. noun. Ebony is defined as a very dark black color, or a dark wood from a tropical persimmon tree, or any tree that yields this defined as dark wood. A very dark black kitchen counter is an example of ebony.
Ebony is defined as a very dark black color, or a dark wood from a tropical persimmon tree, or any tree that yields this defined as dark wood. A very dark black kitchen counter is an example of ebony. Furniture made from a tropical persimmon tree is an example of ebony.
Use ebony in a sentence. A statue made of ebony. noun. Ebony is defined as a very dark black color, or a dark wood from a tropical persimmon tree, or any tree that yields this defined as dark wood.
Ebony is a compliment to describe a dark shade that is beautiful and smooth, dark without a hint of brown. For example, the first two photos are men with dark skin tones, and while they are exceptionally good-looking, we wouldn’t use the word ebony in describing their color.