ebb (verb) · ebbs (third person present) · ebbed (past tense) · ebbed (past participle) · ebbing (present participle)
1. Abate, subside, wane, Ebb mean to die down in force or intensity
2. Waning enthusiasm Ebb suggests the receding of something (such as the tide) that commonly comes and goes
3. Ebb definition, the flowing back of the tide as the water returns to the sea (opposed to flood, flow)
4. Some common synonyms of Ebb are abate, subside, and wane
5. While all these words mean "to die down in force or intensity," Ebb suggests the receding of something (such as the tide) that commonly comes and goes
6. The Ebbing of daylight When could abate be used to replace Ebb?
7. Ebb ® CoolDrift Versa ™ Calm your mind in different ways to fit your lifestyle
8. Earthquake Brace + Bolt (Ebb) is a grant program that provides eligible California homeowners up to $3,000 toward a residential seismic retrofit
9. Earthquake Brace + Bolt (Ebb) helps homeowners lessen the potential for damage during an earthquake
10. Ebb offers a grant of up to $3,000 toward a seismic retrofit for qualifying older houses
11. We have helped thousands of California homeowners complete seismic retrofits! Learn More About Ebb
12. Ebb 168 – Evidence-based OB-GYN care with Dr
13. Amber Warmsley; Ebb 166 – The Experience of a Powerful and Miraculous Birth with Brooklynn and Hoang Pham; Ebb 165 – Fetal Position During Labor with L&D Nurse, Ann Marie Gilligan; Ebb 163 – Stress and Anxiety During Pregnancy with Nathalie Walton, CEO of Expectful
14. Download Ebb (ZIP) YOUR LOCAL VERSION OF ELECTRONIC BENCHBOOK IS OUT OF DATE
15. Ebb 提供最新最快最齊全 2021 年的線上新番動畫及已完結舊番隨你點播，為你提供每日生活必備的 2D 快樂能量！
16. The Ebb tide after noon was against us, and the wind being light, we were making no progress
17. NARRATIVE OF A SURVEY OF THE INTERTROPICAL AND WESTERN COASTS OF AUSTRALIA] [VOLUME 2 OF 2] PHILLIP PARKER KING We cross over the bridges that span salty channels, oozy and redolent of ocean and sea-weed during the hours of Ebb.
18. When the sea or tide Ebbs, it moves away from the coast and falls to a lower level
19. Also called Ebb tide, falling tide
20. Ebb provides a complete tamponade solution
21. Ebb is a portal used by tea industry players to facilitate payment through Stanbic Bank
22. Ebb is a portal used by tea industry players to facilitate payment through Stanbic Bank Please sign in
23. About Ebb Group Ebb Group's team of professionals possesses decades of experience across several industries
24. The Engineered Biosystems Building (Ebb) is a giant leap forward in creating the infrastructure that inspires and sustains scientific discovery at Georgia Tech
25. Ebb enables us to expand our commitment to improving and saving lives by bringing new treatments, medical technologies, medications, and therapies to …
26. # A Web Server Called *Ebb* Ebb aims to be a small and fast web server specifically for hosting dynamic web applications
27. Emotional Ebb - English Only forum encountered his first low Ebb/suffered his first business failure - English Only forum Every flood has its Ebb - English Only forum his blood turned, and began to Ebb back into strength and reckless vigour - English Only forum
28. EntEbbe International Airport (IATA: Ebb, ICAO: HUEN) is the principal international airport of Uganda.It is located about 6 kilometres (3.7 mi) southwest of the town of EntEbbe, on the northern shores of Lake Victoria
29. Ebb Sleep CoolDrift Luxe: Drug-Free, Cooling Headband, Sleep Technology That's Clinically-Validated to Help You Fall Asleep & Sleep Better (Ebb Machine) 46 $399 00 ($399.00/Count)
30. Looking for the definition of Ebb? Find out what is the full meaning of Ebb on Abbreviations.com! 'Electronic Bulletin Board' is one option -- get in to view more @ The Web's largest and most authoritative acronyms and abbreviations resource.
31. Ebb Tide is close to many area attractions
32. When the flood tide first begins, the river's at its lowest Ebb, revealing high mud banks on either side.: They are likely to feed right throughout the flood tide and probably for an hour on the Ebb, then disappear.: Yarmouth North Beach is an Ebb tide mark, Caister produces fish on both flood and Ebb tides, but any beach will give cod in the right conditions.
33. Ebb definition: When the tide or the sea Ebbs , its level gradually falls
34. Ebb Insomnia Therapy: Is a prescription-only, FSA/HSA eligible device and is not covered by insurance
35. Needs a prescription, which your provider sends to Ebb
36. You’ll need to call Ebb Customer Care: 800-381-1145 to have it shipped.
37. / eb/ us When the sea or tide Ebbs, it moves away from the coast and falls to a lower level.
38. That's just how business Ebbs and flows
39. Ebb and Flow (also called Ebb flood and flood drain) are two phases of the tide or any similar movement of water
40. The Ebb is the outgoing phase, when the tide drains away from the shore; and the flow is the incoming phase when water rises again
41. Music video by Nitzer Ebb performing Murderous
42. Located in Lincoln City, Ebb and Flow features accommodations with a patio and free WiFi
43. Ebb tide, seaward flow in estuaries or tidal rivers during a tidal phase of lowering water level
44. Ebb FINAL EVENT: “Symposium on Biobanking and Marine Diversity” 2 March, 2021 –-The Ebb project is coming to an end
45. EbbS is the abbreviation created by @Jennnnaaayy on TikTok, to quickly describe the ‘Everything But Bagel Seasoning’ she uses in the majority of her cooking TikTok Videos.
46. What is the Ebb and Flow System? Also known as flood and drain, an Ebb and flow setup is quite different to other hydroponic systems.
47. Instead of the roots of your plants being constantly suspended in a nutrient solution, Ebb and flow makes use of two main phases:
48. At (something's) lowest Ebb In a state of decline; less or lower than the typical standard or expectation
49. The charity struggled to help those in need, as outside donations were at their lowest Ebb in years
50. See also: Ebb, low at a low Ebb At a low point, like the receding tide
51. Please don't give me any more bad news—I'm already at a low Ebb
52. The leaded windows were bright and speckless, and the door-stone was as clean as a white boulder at Ebb tide.On the door-stone stood a clean old woman, in a dark-striped linen gown, a red kerchief, and a linen cap, talking to some speckled fowls which appeared to have been drawn towards her by an illusory expectation of cold potatoes or barley.
53. Kander and Ebb were a highly successful American songwriting team consisting of composer John Kander (born March 18, 1927) and lyricist Fred Ebb (April 8, 1928 – September 11, 2004)
54. Known primarily for their stage musicals, which include Cabaret and Chicago, Kander and Ebb also scored several movies, including Martin Scorsese's New York, New York
The meaning of Ebb is "Stone of help; foundation stone". Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn't mean something bad or unpleasant.
EBB: Electronic Bulletin Board: EBB: Electronic Battle Box (Canadian Armed Forces) EBB: Exponentially Bounded Burstiness
Definition of ebb. (Entry 1 of 2) 1 : the reflux of the tide toward the sea. 2 : a point or condition of decline our spirits were at a low ebb.
Ebb is the tidal phase during which the tidal current is flowing seaward ( ebb current) and flood is the tidal phase during which the tidal current is flowing inland ( flood current); Ebb is the tidal phase during which the water level is falling and flood the tidal phase during which the water level is rising. The two definitions do not coincide.