earnest (noun) · earnests (plural noun)
1. Earnest looks beyond your credit score to give you the lowest interest rate possible and flexible payment options.
2. Earnest definition is - characterized by or proceeding from an intense and serious state of mind
3. How to use Earnest in a sentence
4. Earnest definition, serious and zealous in intention, purpose, or effort: an Earnest worker
5. With a purposeful or sincere intent: settled down to study in Earnest for the examination
6. Some common synonyms of Earnest are grave, sedate, serious, sober, solemn, and staid
7. While all these words mean "not light or frivolous," Earnest suggests sincerity or often zealousness of purpose.
8. If you are Earnest, it means you are serious about something
9. Your parents might not want you to drop out of school to follow some fly-by-night dream, but if you're Earnest about wanting a career in show biz, they'll support you
10. If you are Earnest, you pursue your purpose in a steady, sincere, and eager way.
11. Earnest Machine is now the Master Distributor of Unbrako Socket Products
12. The Crossword Solver found 123 answers to the Earnest crossword clue
13. Earnest® Partners is an institutional investment firm with a global network enabling us to identify and seize opportunities that other investors overlook
14. Find 86 ways to say Earnest, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
15. In Earnest When something begins in Earnest, it has already started but is now being done in a serious and complete way: The election campaign has begun in Earnest.
16. The bottom line: Earnest is an online lender that offers student loan refinancing and private student loans, as well as personal loans
17. Earnest is an online lender offering private student loans to current college and graduate students and student loan refinancing to graduates
18. With a purposeful or sincere intent: settled down to study in Earnest for the examination
19. Earnest Brew Works is a brewer-owned and operated brewery and taproom in Toledo
20. Earnest uses technology, data, and design to build more affordable products and create an automated, faster experience for clients with competitive rates
21. What does Earnest mean? Money given as a part payment and pledge in binding a bargain
22. ‘Images of sun-kissed beaches wash over us as the travel agents' television advertising campaigns begin in Earnest.’ ‘This worldwide expansion, which began in Earnest …
23. Earnest money is put down before closing on a house to show you’re serious about purchasing
24. On the whole, it is an Earnest attempt to preserve traditional crafts from extinction and to help skilled craftsmen and weavers, who are living in penury
25. After Earnest consideration, the ronin were ordered to commit hara-kiri.
26. Earnest’s student loans can be a great option if you need to fill in the gaps after maxing out federal student loans
27. Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender, headquartered in San Francisco that offers student loan refinancing and private student loans
28. An Earnest desire to offer something useful to society Earnest expression/look/voice etc Earnest attempt/effort etc see thesaurus at serious — Earnestly adverb Earnestly discussing politics — Earnestness noun [uncountable] Examples from the Corpus Earnest • The debate was prolonged and Earnest.
29. Earnest definition: Earnest people are very serious and sincere in what they say or do, because they think Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
30. Earnest, a leading student loan refinancing company, began offering private student loans in April of 2019
31. To make the experience as innovative as possible, Earnest …
32. Earnest is a playable male centaur knight character in the games Shining Force: The Legacy of Great Intention and Shining Force: Resurrection of Dark Dragon
33. 1 Background 2 Personality 3 Strategy 4 Powers & Magic 5 Sprites 6 Quotes 7 Trivia 8 Gallery Max meets Earnest in a Pao bar
34. Earnest people are very serious and sincere in what they say or do, because they think that their actions and beliefs are important
35. Catherine was a pious, Earnest woman
36. Synonyms: serious, keen, grave, intense More Synonyms of Earnest More Synonyms of Earnest
37. Operation Earnest Will (24 July 1987 – 26 September 1988) was the American military protection of Kuwaiti-owned tankers from Iranian attacks in 1987 and 1988, three years into the Tanker War phase of the Iran–Iraq War
38. Earnest - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
39. Earnest money generally equals 1 percent of the offer price, according to Checko, but can vary based on whether there are multiple offers — a common occurrence in many of the country’s fastest
40. Earnest works with world-class data partners to transform raw data into actionable insights for business and investment professionals
41. Earnest money deposits are usually 1 percent to 3 percent of a home’s purchase price, depending on local custom and the pace of current market conditions (the faster the market pace, the higher the deposit)
42. The Earnest family name was found in the USA, the UK, Canada, and Scotland between 1840 and 1920
43. The most Earnest families were found in the USA in 1880
44. In 1840 there were 32 Earnest families living in Pennsylvania
45. This was about 25% of all the recorded Earnest's in the USA
46. Pennsylvania had the highest population of Earnest families in 1840.
47. Earnest, San Francisco, California
48. Earnest is a modern lender that empowers people with the financial capital they need to make their lives better
49. Translation for 'Earnest' in the free English-Greek dictionary and many other Greek translations.
50. Earnest (n.) "portion of something given or done in advance as a pledge," early 15c., with unetymological -t-(perhaps from influence of the other Earnest), from Middle English ernes (c
51. 1200), "a pledge or promise;" often "a foretaste of what is to follow;" also (early 13c.) "sum of money as a pledge to secure a purchase or bind a bargain (Earnest-money); from Old French erres and directly
52. Earnest ACT I Scene: Morning-room in ALGERNON'S flat in Half Moon Street The room is luxuriously and artistically furnished
53. I am so beyond happy with Earnest and… I am so beyond happy with Earnest and the process
54. Before looking at Earnest the cheapest monthly payment I could find was 300$ more a month
55. I have recommended Earnest to all of me friends who just graduated.
56. Definition of Earnest written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
57. Earnest is the kind of dog even non-dog people can fall for and the cover image suits him perfectly! I love that the dog comes from a rescue organization as an adult at the beginning of the book—yes, purebreds and wonderful temperaments are in rescues!
Earnest means serious-minded, sincere, or something that needs urgent attention. Earnest also means a token given as a guarantee of something more to come. For examples, earnest money is given as a guarantee that one will honor a contract.
Definition of in earnest. 1 : in an earnest or serious way The search began in earnest when the police arrived. After light showers during the day, it began to rain in earnest in the evening.
An earnest person is an honest, trustworthy person with a hard-working attitude. The word earnest has a warm, cosy, friendly feel something you don’t normally associate with high flyers and modern business. Earnest is your best friend. Earnest is the person who will never let you down.
'Earnestness' is a word whose meaning cannot be misconstrued, but is almost too much of a mouthful. 'Earnesty' should be a noun and if enough people use it as a noun, that should do it.