1. 12 synonyms of Eagerness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 14 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Eagerness
3. Eagerness: urgent desire or interest.
4. Noun in an earnest, ardent, or eager way; keenness:The professor’s love for the topic, and her Eagerness to share it with others, comes across in every word of every lecture.
Earnest, Eager, Eagerness, Every
5. / ˈiː.ɡɚ.nəs / B2 the state of wanting to do or have something very much, especially something interesting or enjoyable: In their Eagerness to find a solution, they have overlooked certain difficulties.
Especially, Enjoyable, Eagerness
6. Find 35 ways to say Eagerness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
7. Eagerness, avidity, avidness, keenness (noun) a positive feeling of wanting to push ahead with something readiness, Eagerness, zeal, forwardness (noun)
8. Synonyms: avidity; avidness; Eagerness; keenness
9. Hypernyms ("Eagerness" is a kind of): enthusiasm (a feeling of excitement)
Eagerness, Enthusiasm, Excitement
10. Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Eagerness"): ardor; ardour; elan; zeal (a feeling of strong Eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause))
Each, Eagerness, Elan
11. The Eagerness of most of the world to rehabilitate a rejected Iran would only be matched by its frustration at American sanctimoniousness
12. Show More Sentences Its advantages in falconry include not only its athleticism and Eagerness to hunt, but an equitable disposition that leads to it …
13. We found 15 answers for “Eagerness”
14. This page shows answers to the clue Eagerness, followed by 2 definitions like “Tartness; sourness”, “Zeal prompt willingness” and “The state or quality of being eager”.Synonyms for Eagerness are for example ardour, dedication and devotion.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Eagerness, Eager, Example
15. Eagerness is a crossword puzzle clue
16. Eagerness is a crossword puzzle clue that we have spotted 14 times
17. ‘The Service Marketeer, who is all Eagerness and enthusiasm, is a delight for the customer.’ ‘Though he missed her dearly, he accepted his new role and took to it with Eagerness and dedication.’ ‘Everyone waited with Eagerness for the committee's findings and recommendations.’
Eagerness, Enthusiasm, Everyone
18. Eagerness is a characteristic of being excited and prepared to do something
19. The Eagerness to learn of these kids is truly rewarding
20. Despite the debt, the traffic, the one-party rule, the taxes, and the Eagerness of politicians to overwhelm small businesses and large corporate job producers with red tape and unnecessary regulations, the Golden State is still the most beautiful place to live and work in the United States
21. Synonyms for Eagerness include passion, enthusiasm, keenness, desire, hunger, zeal, appetite, thirst, avidity and willingness
22. Eagerness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
23. (willingness, readiness) slancio, entusiasmo nm sostantivo maschile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere maschile: medico, gatto, strumento, assegno, dolore : Fido's wagging tail signalled his Eagerness …
Entusiasmo, Essere, Eagerness
24. Eagerness 'Eagerness' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Eagerness' Clue Answer; Impatient longing (9) Eagerness: Keen attitude (9) Prompt willingness (9) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Eagerness
25. Eagerness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
26. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Eagerness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
Espa, Eagerness, Etc
27. Synonyms for Eagerness in Free Thesaurus
28. 25 synonyms for Eagerness: longing, anxiety, hunger, yearning, zeal, impatience, impetuosity
29. Is that willingness is the state of being willing while Eagerness is the state or quality of being eager; ardent desire.
30. What does Eagerness mean? Eagerness is defined as a feeling of excitement to do something
31. (noun) An example of Eagerness is when you can't wait t
32. Eagerness (usually uncountable, plural Eagernesses)
33. 1909: Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden The things he had to tell aboutwere enough to make you almost tremble with excitement, when you heard all the intimate details from an animal charmer and realized with what thrilling Eagerness and
Enough, Excitement, Eagerness
34. Eagerness (6 Occurrences) Acts 17:11 Now these were more noble than those in Thessalonica, in that they received the word with all readiness of the mind, examining the Scriptures daily to …
35. Chook! she was crying, and the dogs whined and yelped in Eagerness of desire and effort to overtake Big
36. I get the impression that Darcy Burner really believes that Eagerness is a substitute for depth.
37. Definition of "Eagerness" at Define.com Simple Psychedelic Plain Text English Dictionary with Hyperlinks to The Free World Bank - A BIG Thinking Scientific Save …
38. Eagerness (to do something) great interest and excitement about something that is going to happen or about something that you want to do
39. I couldn't hide my Eagerness to get back home
40. entusiasmo [ masculine ] an Eagerness to please un entusiasmo por agradar (Translation of Eagerness from the GLOBAL English-Spanish Dictionary © 2020 K Dictionaries Ltd)
Entusiasmo, Eagerness, English
41. Definition: Eagerness Usage: inclination, readiness, Eagerness, willingness, promptness
42. Don't capitulate to this Eagerness until the progressive grand prize is exceptionally big.: No capitular ante este afán hasta que el gran premio progresivo es excepcionalmente grande.: Your Eagerness in prayer has decreased and you think you know the Word.: Su afán por la oración ha disminuido y piensan que conocen la Palabra.: So simply your Eagerness is the perfection for serving Kṛṣṇa.
Eagerness, Exceptionally, Este, El, Es, Excepcionalmente
43. The Stages of Change Readiness and Treatment Eagerness Scale SOCRATES is an experimental instrument designed to assess readiness for change in alcohol abusers
44. “When Eagerness and passion vanish, desire is deserting a weary mind
45. French Translation of “Eagerness” The official Collins English-French Dictionary online
46. Find 35 ways to say Eagerness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Eagerness to do sth: Eagerness to succeed ansias fpl de éxito Eagerness to learn/leave ganas fpl de aprender/marcharse ⧫ ansias fpl de aprender/marcharse Eagerness to help/please deseo m de ayudar/agradar in his Eagerness to get there first en su ansia por llegar el primero
Eagerness, En, El
48. Look up the English to French translation of Eagerness in the PONS online dictionary
49. Critically, in the wake of 11 September 2001, Russian-US relations have improved dramatically as President Vladimir Putin expressed an Eagerness to cooperate in the campaign against terrorism and proposals for an enhanced NATO-Russian institutional relationship began circulating.
Expressed, Eagerness, Enhanced
50. Her Eagerness to be gone from Norland was preserved from diminution by the evident satisfaction of her daughter-in-law in the prospect of her removal; a satisfaction which was but feebly attempted to be concealed under a cold invitation to her to defer her departure.
51. The Eagerness of Okinawan women isn't just physical, it went much deeper
52. Disney had already begun working out the details for the segments, and showed greater enthusiasm and Eagerness as opposed to …
53. He sprang to the telephone with unwonted Eagerness
54. I couldn't hide my Eagerness to get back home
55. His hands trembled with Eagerness as he opened the letter
56. He amazes me with his quickness and Eagerness to learn.
57. What excited us most was the commitment to share, help one another and the Eagerness to learn new things (for example different skills according to our age grades)
Excited, Eagerness, Example