1. Recent Examples on the Web Henry Scobie, a Dutiful, observant Roman Catholic, works as a deputy police commissioner in a small, quiet, corrupt town in West Africa in the early years of the Second …
2. Dutiful definition, performing the duties expected or required of one; characterized by doing one's duty: a Dutiful citizen; a Dutiful child
Dutiful, Definition, Duties, Doing, Duty
3. Dutiful synonyms, Dutiful pronunciation, Dutiful translation, English dictionary definition of Dutiful
Dutiful, Dictionary, Definition
4. Dutiful People who score high in conscientiousness are viewed as Dutiful, organized and reliable
5. From the Cambridge English Corpus In neither film does the Dutiful son even consider raising his hand in …
6. 4 synonyms of Dutiful from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 20 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Dutiful: marked by or showing proper regard for another's higher status
8. Synonyms: deferent, deferential, regardful… Antonyms: disrespectful, unDutiful…
Deferent, Deferential, Disrespectful
9. The adjective Dutiful is often used to describe obedient children, servants, and soldiers, as well as anyone else who willingly obeys orders
10. Not surprisingly, Dutiful can also have a somewhat negative meaning
11. For example, if your graduation speaker gives a painfully boring address, you may respond with " Dutiful applause" when it's over.
12. It is Dutiful for all who have the whole word of God, to use every lawful means in their power to make others know it
13. THE ORDINANCE OF COVENANTING JOHN CUNNINGHAM Accordingly, a Covenant engagement, in which there is promised more than what is Dutiful, is not lawful
14. Ralph was a Dutiful child, and took the trash out without being told.
15. What's Your Dutiful™ Dream? Dutiful is the beautiful sense of duty - to yourself - to live your true purpose in life.purposeful + meaningful + actionable = fulfilmentI admire people who are really clear on their ‘why’, their purpose.When I am living my purpose, I feel more meaning in all that I do.But that's not all.When I take action to thrive, I feel fulfilled.I call this ‘Dutiful
Dutiful, Dream, Duty, Do
16. Above are the results of unscrambling Dutiful
17. We found a total of 27 words by unscrambling the letters in Dutiful.
18. Dutiful Farseer, Prince and later King of the Six Duchies, is the son of Queen Kettricken and King Verity, conceived when Verity inhabited Fitz's body
19. The Dutiful worrier is on a mission and is prepared to do what it takes to do what must be done to fulfill the duty to worry
Dutiful, Do, Done, Duty
20. Dutiful From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English du‧ti‧ful /ˈdjuːtɪfəl $ ˈduː-/ adjective doing what you are expected to do and behaving in a loyal and obedient way a Dutiful son Dutiful …
Dutiful, Dictionary, Du, Dju, Doing, Do
21. Dutiful (Adjective) Accepting of one's legal or moral obligations and willing to do them well, and without complaint
22. Ralph was a Dutiful child, and took the trash out without being told.
23. We found 8 answers for “Dutiful”
24. This page shows answers to the clue Dutiful, followed by 5 definitions like “Controlled by, proceeding from”, “Willingly obedient out of a sense of respect” and “Performing the duties expected or required of one”.A synonym for Dutiful is faithful.
Dutiful, Definitions, Duties
25. Being a Dutiful pupil, I followed the prescriptions only to embark on a disastrous degree in science.: Its Dutiful dedication to the Earl of Southampton was signed with the poet's full name.: Rendered in plummy grays, the canvases seem to be a Dutiful application of the classical injunction that painting should imitate poetry.: Mongolian gerbil fathers' initial offspring avoidance has been a
Dutiful, Disastrous, Degree, Dedication
26. How Vanessa and Nick Lachey’s Marriage Ended Up Stronger Than Ever After a Year of Quarantine – Dutiful News “It’s like the cliché that everyone’s been saying, that it’s forced us to all slow down as a family,” Vanessa…
27. Dutiful - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
28. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Dutiful adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (person: diligent) diligente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
Dutiful, Describes, Diligent, Diligente, De
29. Adjective If you say that someone is Dutiful, you mean that they do everything that they are expected to do
30. The days of the Dutiful wife, who sacrifices her career for her husband, are over
31. Synonyms: conscientious, devoted, obedient, respectful More Synonyms of Dutiful
32. Synonyms for Dutiful in Free Thesaurus
33. 17 synonyms for Dutiful: conscientious, devoted, obedient, respectful, compliant, submissive, docile
Dutiful, Devoted, Docile
34. Definition of Dutiful (adjective): doing what you should do
Definition, Dutiful, Doing, Do
35. Definition and synonyms of Dutiful from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Definition, Dutiful, Dictionary
36. This is the British English definition of Dutiful.View American English definition of Dutiful.
37. Dutiful Total Number of words made out of Dutiful = 24 Dutiful is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 11 points.Dutiful is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 14 points
38. Dutiful is a 7 letter medium Word starting with D and ending with L
39. 5 letter Words made out of Dutiful
40. Adj Dutiful willingly obedient out of a sense of duty and respect; "a Dutiful child","a Dutiful citizen","Patient Griselda was a chaste and duteous wife" Additional illustrations & photos: A Jamestown sentry on duty shouldering his heavy matchlock musket.
Dutiful, Duty, Duteous
41. Definition of Dutiful adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
Definition, Dutiful, Dictionary
42. Dutiful: Careful to fulfill obligations
43. What children expect of parents in Dutiful bounty but a friendly co-operation.
44. Dutiful: See: conscientious , devoted , faithful , loyal , meritorious , moral , obedient , obeisant , passive , patient , punctilious , serious , true
45. Meaning and definitions of Dutiful, translation of Dutiful in English language with similar and opposite words
46. Spoken pronunciation of Dutiful in Tamil and in English
47. Tags for the entry "Dutiful" What Dutiful means in English, Dutiful meaning in English, Dutiful definition, explanation, pronunciations and examples of Dutiful in English.
48. Dutiful traders Discover our luxury range of leather Perforation, which are sourced from the finest tanneries in Pakistan
49. Synonyms for Dutiful include respectful, deferential, compliant, conscientious, devoted, docile, obedient, submissive, reverential and regardful
Dutiful, Deferential, Devoted, Docile
50. Definition of Dutiful written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Definition, Dutiful, Dictionary
51. A Dutiful daughter will care for her parents in times of difficulty
Dutiful, Daughter, Difficulty
52. As a Dutiful soldier, the man served his country with pride
53. The Dutiful fireman was present at every …
54. Use "Dutiful" in a sentence And, in the background, the black slaves are mostly Dutiful and content, clearly incapable of an independent existence." They are pragmatic, Dutiful, and courageous Magi, who know that Mythic Europe is a chaotic and dangerous place.
55. She continued to play out her role of Dutiful daughter
56. The days of the Dutiful wife, who sacrifices her career for her husband, are over
57. She was a complaisant wife and Dutiful daughter
58. The Dutiful son, never transgressed his father’s commandment and out working hard
59. Dutiful translation in English-Latin dictionary
60. Dutiful (comparative more Dutiful, superlative most Dutiful) Accepting of one's legal or moral obligations and willing to do them well, and without complaint
61. Ralph was a Dutiful child, and took the trash out without being told
62. Find more ways to say Dutiful, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
63. Synonyms for Dutifully in Free Thesaurus
64. 17 synonyms for Dutiful: conscientious, devoted, obedient, respectful, compliant, submissive, docile
Dutiful, Devoted, Docile
65. Philip Ziegler's biography of the father of Britain's current Queen Elizabeth, "George VI: The Dutiful King", is a slim addition to the 'Penguin Monarchs' series, offering just six chapters over fewer than 80 pages of a hardbound duodecimo format (approx 7" x 5") …